Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter (69074 Views)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by ValCon888: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
I know some chicks who aren't coming out in the next 10 years.
Their hole is a bottomless pit.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by lebron7(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
I
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Onlinealaba(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Is saddening 90% of the reader has this other mindset well . That's the generation we live in

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by RawNatural: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Looking at me thinking Aunt Kemi Puna hole...oh God save me! cry
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Typhoonsbane: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ceoking6:
lol, so I would leave bussy and start stafving sh*t abi?

You need deliverance

You sound gay as Fvck.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by oluwasegun007(m): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
Forgive me lord for I have sinned..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Unik3030: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
only perverts will read useless meaning to this, the man meant spiritual hole. spiritual captivity or bondage

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Sijo01(f): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
People are crazy, I swear cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
When person hear hole na toto
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by naijadrivablog: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
shocked HOLE as in "Hole"

I know Daddy G.O is talking about spiritual hole or captivity but ....

Naijadriva, drive to Beer Barn and cool your mind. Corrupt people everywhere.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Only unholy people will will have their mind drift it's interpretation the other way
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by SEGLIZ: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
perverse and pervert mind everywhere. a true reflection of our society even our ladies are weird for it.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by ScotMisile: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
A lot of you lot need help....
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is wrong of Pastor Adeboye to promote carnal blasphemy.

The fact that one says Jesus name when he is deep in the hole doesn't mean he can't pull out by himself.
Well, unless you're magun trapped.

But I'd never fully understand why people will rather call Jesus's name while digging it when they could just moan.

Example of Children of Perdition.. Eleriibu grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by lereinter(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Deep holes
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Glycosunde: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
immortality holding gun to today's youths head like say them owe am money
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Futureinvest(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Innocent speech for corrupt minds.

Check my signature jare, let's do business
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by DRPAIT123(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chepos1:
Children of perdition.
am telling you!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Angelfrost(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
A highly sexualized generation of carnal-minded individuals.... Dem nor even dey fear to quote the man of God any how.... Such irreverence. If it were church of Satan or the head bowing zealots, would these same people have had the guts to write such??!.... Just wondering. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by LewinskyMon: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is wrong of Pastor Adeboye to promote carnal blasphemy.

The fact that one says Jesus name when he is deep in the hole doesn't mean he can't pull out by himself.
Well, unless you're magun trapped.

But I'd never fully understand why people will rather call Jesus's name while digging it when they could just moan.
shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Austineva(m): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
ALU mee kpam kpam

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by banji1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
I'm getting out of my hole I'm Jesus name.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by crazygod(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Unik3030:
only perverts will read useless meaning to this, the man meant spiritual hole. spiritual captivity or bondage
Oh. Is that what he meant? undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by livebyday(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
RawNatural:
Looking at me thinking Aunt Kemi Puna hole...oh God save me! cry

Thou shall not take the name of thy Lord thy God in vain!!

Be guided

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by tunary(m): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
mrjaydee:
Hole kwa?
Odikwa hoe. Deep blue sea and deep red sea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by AllsufficientGod: 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
Be careful of what you say about Anointed men of God so you don't end up badly.

frosbel2:
Keep believing this CONMAN, if you like don't dig yourself out of your hole.

Jesus this , Jesus that - nonsense.

You think when God was making man and woman he added the BRAIN for decoration ? Use your brain and skills and support from others to move forward and believe God to open doors and help you prosper.

Adeboye is a motivational speaker who has perfected the art of religious scamming and in the process
CONNED millions out of their hard earned money.

Redirect your resources and BRAIN for success.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by banhammy: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
People with dirty mind misinterpreted Baba
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Saao(m): 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
decatalyst:
This generation is lost to sex and immoralities!

May God save this land.
even the one before us, remember Sodom and Gomorrah is not in our generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Cobra Was Found In My Office - Bishop Oyedepo / TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.