Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy (52893 Views)

Ogun Pastor Israel Adebayo Arrested For Raping 14-Year-Old Church Choir Member / 47-Year-Old Man Jailed For Life For Raping 14-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Calabar / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Apeshy102: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2019
Police Declares Married Woman Wanted For Sexually Abusing a 14 Years Old Boy For Two Years.

The Police in Lagos have commenced manhunt for a 39-year old married woman, Mrs. Happiness Nwokocha, who allegedly molested a 14-year old boy by engaging him in sex for two years after as she fled to avoid prosecution.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that Mrs. Nwokocha fled early Thursday morning with her members of her family after she realized that the Police were determined to investigate the alleged rape on the victim.

Mrs. Happiness, who is married to Mr. Kingsley Nwokocha, hails from Umuahia in Abia State and they are blessed with children including a set of twins, had lived with her husband before the incident happened.
It was gathered that Mrs. Happiness was asked to report at the Gender Section of the Lagos Police Command for investigation over the alleged abuse on the victim.

However, she did not report, instead she reportedly packed her belongings, locked their apartment and ran away to an unknown place with her children and husband.

According to their neighbours, they woke up in the morning only to realize that the woman had packed her properties, which were outside and moved out without informing any of their neighbours. They suspected that she might have relocated elsewhere because her children were supposed to resume for school on Monday.

This is happening following the directives by AIG Shehu Lawal of Zone 2 Onikan to the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Zubairu Muazu, to carry out full investigation and take appropriate actions over the alleged abuse of the victim, who was said to be undergoing mental trauma over the abuse.

Mrs. Happiness Nwokocha was reportedly caught and her nude picture taken, after she allegedly sexually molested the14-year old boy in her friend’s place in Lagos.

P.M.EXPRESS reported that the incident happened at No. 18 Adesola Street in Agodo Egbe area of Lagos, where the victim resides with her parents, while the woman, Happiness, popularly known as ‘Mama Twins’, resides at No. 26 of the same street in the area.

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/married-woman-allegedly-sexually-molested-boy-14-flees/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Apeshy102: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2019

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by NwaAmaikpe: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2019
shocked

Sex is so underrated.

Imagine the embarrassment she would have saved herself, her husband, her kids and her fellow women if only she masturbated?
Hypocrisy is the bane of our sexual fulfilments.

165 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Crenzywilliams(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2019
I pray this doesn't damage the young man...I can completely relate to how he feels cos I was also abused for a long time as a young champ. It still affects me in more ways than one. Buy Nigerian police sha, still don't know why the father of the victim would take such pictures though...doesn't help the situation at all.

17 Likes

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Emmzy201(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2019
imagine after sex he takes out a list and ticks your name

7 Likes

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by tillaman(m): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sex with a 14 year old shocked
The lady is a predator!
I can’t imagine how traumatized the young lad will be, she has her own husband why can’t you just violate your husband abi visit the nearest adult toys shop and get a vibrator then do your thang

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by cassidy1996(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
toto matter, na only GOD go fit save man pikin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by cassidy1996(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sex is so underrated.

Imagine the embarrassment she would have saved herself, her husband, her kids and her fellow women if only she masturbated?
Hypocrisy is the bane of our sexual fulfilments.
seconded

1 Like

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Moneywirer: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
Even her male kids aren't safe

10 Likes

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nawa oh, when young guys dey find Fvck up and down this one is molesting an under age.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by NothingDoMe: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
A lot of Nigerian women are guilty of molestation. They are predators of the highest class.

tillaman:
Sex with a 14 year old shocked
The lady is a predator!
I can’t imagine how traumatized the young lad will be, she has her own husband why can’t you just violate your husband abi visit the nearest adult toys shop and get a vibrator then do your thang

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by dnawah(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2019

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Ojiofor: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Both Mrs. Happiness and the boy’s parents attend Mountain of Fire & Miracles Church and that gave the suspect, Happiness, unfettered access to enter deep into the family and started molesting the boy despite the fact that she lives with her husband and has her own children.

I fear the so called Nigerian born again christians more than pagan.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by GeneralPula: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
Her leg looks yammy!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
As confirmed by d poster below, seeing the lady's picture, a lot of young nairaland guys would av wished to be in that young boy's position....hit like if u also believe so grin

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Raymondreigns(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Please who will molest me?? shocked
I need to be molested and traumatized!!!
I'm tired of this sweet 16..
I need bbw grin

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Sunijacks(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Everybody be criminal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by TheDestroyer: 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mrs nwokocha needed to lubricate her rusty hairy engine since Mr Nwokocha is always busy doing business in Alaba all the time grin. Feminist in the house we no go hear una voice now oo

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Olalan(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
Perversion everywhere now.......
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by DevilhimseIf: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
cool
[/s]
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by MarianaTrench: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nothing wey person no go hear sad
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by careytommy37(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lucky boy cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
cheesy
The last time i checked "Masturbation is free"
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by BareFacedLies(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
careytommy37:
Lucky boy cool

The boy has started tasting matured pùssy grin

10 Likes

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by sisisioge: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
Haaaaaa! Unbelievable!
Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by 1Sharon(f): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
This is lovely. Nigerian law is recognising that women can be perpetrators and men can be raped

12 Likes

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by sapeleboi(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
thing that just keep going through my mind rite now, she will still engaged the small boi on heading job

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy by Sagay212: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Why not pick a matured guy..which kind nonsense be this?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orile, Lagos Residents Discover Tunnel Used By Ritualists (Video) / Most Wanted Ritualist" Uniport Boy" Escaped From Heavily Guarded Police Station / Pastor Commits Suicide By Setting Himself Ablaze (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.