Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment (35836 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Block His Convoy At Mile 2 Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Army Arrests Boko Haram Informant In Kamuya, Yobe State, Tightens Security / Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Emmanuel226(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
picoba:

I an of the opinion that this battle may not end unless Generals or Top rank officers are force to lead the war against Boko-Haram.
dat can never happen in Nigeria as long as d hausas are stil with us angry undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Exponental(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
The Nigerian Army needs protection.... If you ask me, na who I go ask to protect them
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Emmanuel226(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
Seandisputed:
They definitely had the information before they launched the attack.

Snitches everywhere. These soldiers lives are being toyed with by the politicians and top military officers
exactly bro, and d military in turn are toying with our own lives angry
#fact
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by sapientia(m): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Very shameful.

Logistics plays a vital role.

When your enemy attacks your logistics, it means he has upper hand.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by engrchykae(m): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
france and anglo america have ganged up to destroy this zoo,but the zoo called for it.
what is french journalists doing in the northeast?if not reporting troop movement to the enemy under the cloak of journalism.
this exactly how journalists and relief agents sabotaged biafra war efforts reporting troop movements while giving civilians relief items.
buhari cant fight this war because he is a london boy likewise atiku who is an american boy.
the only person who has the balls to call off the bluff of the west is nasir el rufai or sanusi lamido sanusi.
i predict a boko victory because this game has come to a level of having balls and critical thinking and the nigeria leadership lack both.
boko will fight nigeria like more 10 years until the military is officially down,then our military will be begging boko to grant the military amnesty.
when it gets to this level,they will declare their conquered area as caliphate exposing the east as the only opposition to the caliphate,then out of sheer fear the membership of ipob will swell and a DECISIVE CLASH OF CIVILIZATIONS will take place.
the arab world will take their predictable position to support the caliphate,america will sell arms to the highest bidder,bbc will be reporting lies live from the zoo and from london,france will pretend to help biafra while spying on her,unicef,caritas,red cross etc will flood nigeria for hidden motives.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Emmanuel226(m): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
NobleAjare:
Keep Deceiving yourselves
d people and their yeye life jus tire me undecided
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Duggedised12(f): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Big wigs in this country are collaborators in sponsoring boko haram and they have moles in all positions in the army. Traitors have hijacked this country and they are profiting heavily from this war hence the reason this war will not end any time soon.

If insurgency lasts for more than a day, the govt has a hand in it ---- Abacha.

I will not point fingers in any direction but one thing that is clear is that the elites are the sponsors of insecurity in the country. They dont mind bringing this country down to its knees for their own pocket.smh
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Ojayk(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
August allowance for the boys, released, Paid and Receipt acknowledged.

Awaiting September allowance.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Emmanuel226(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
saraki2019:
Pdp will now be happy, without knowing that they cause bokoharam they no longer value loves of Nigerians as far as far hey can have cheap political point.
warris dis one even saying self? cry
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by madenigga(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Emmanuel226:
wat u said was funny tho, but i dont think, boko hara hv gone into extinction, i am of d view dat dey are still existing cool

The kind of money Nigeria has funelled into this Boko haram, them no dae finish?

How would a country be fighting not just a war but just a mini terrorist group for almost 10years even Osama bin laden didn't take that long
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Emmanuel226(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Boko haram is NA. NA is boko haram. If we continue to allow the present Nigerian Army to fight BHT, there may be no end to boko haram
true talk undecided
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by DedeNkem: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nigerian military is the most incompetent and corrupt in the world!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Emmanuel226(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
IGBOSON1:

The bokos, killer herdsmen, bandits, and other criminals up north get away with it b’cos Nigeria is not a nation with shared values and a commonality of purpose!

Nepotism, federal character, quota-system and the present political-economy that’s been controlled by the core muslim north from the late 60s to date is the main reason Nigeria is facing the mess it’s facing today!
true bro embarassed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
I find it very disconcerting that the Nigerian military with all the training and available resources that they claim to have at their disposable is still not able to defeat a rag tag terrorist group. When it comes to dealing with unarmed innocent civilians, then they show their prowess. I hope different groups that have been victims of the military brutality and mass killings should learn the Boko Haram tactics when dealing with them henceforth.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Emmanuel226(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
jkendy:
Nigerians ran away from home in search of safety in foreign land, they get massacred in their hundreds.
They remained at home to hustle for survival, they get slaughtered by their own people.
Where else can one run to and find safety if not in Christ Jesus
And running to wrong hands in the hands of false teachers is worst because both your soul, spirit and body would be destroyed.
Chaii, dis life ehn.......
exactly bro, there is no true protection outside christ Jesus,
everyother protection outside Jesus na scam.
#Mark my word shocked

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Seandisputed(m): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
Emmanuel226:
exactly bro, and d military in turn are toying with our own lives angry
#fact
I'm tired of complaining abeg.
It's a merry go round. We're in the wild. Either you hunt or you're hunted.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Emmanuel226(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
NextGovernor:
1000 naira per day allowance? GOD forbid. People who are fighting for the country getting 1000 per day why a senator sits and get millions for lunch allowance.
its due to lack of orientation for leadership offices and refusal to learn, which is d beginning of withcraft angry lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Emmanuel226(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
VaselineCrew:
How can a country not in shambles, be struggling with such a ragtag group?

Please don’t mention America struggling in Afghanistan, cause that is not their country.

You mean to tell me that Boko Haram can just be attacking American soldiers baraks right in America? That would be highly impossible.

So why are the military letting these guys come out so brazenly to sack their convoys and barracks?
Nigeria jus tire pesin abeg undecided
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by wingmanII: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Half of the money wasted fighting boko should have been used to hire a reputable mercenaries outfit like executive outcomes of South Africa. They will eliminate boko in 3 months max. NA a is too compromised

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Femeto: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
Big lie 15million naira just like that.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Emmanuel226(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
chrismex:
I only pity those soilders that believe and fighting for her mother land. Not knowing there superior are just playing politics and enriching there pocket, on the detriment of there lifes l.
exactly bro, so i dont blame some of dem dat are maltreating innocent citizens, cux dey dont hv any job to do and dey know dat their death is near,so dem wan exercise power wey dem no fit exercise against insurgents,on innocent citizens.Dey are jus clueless and brainwashed.
And i hear say Army for 9ja just dey lyk cult, once u join u don join,no going back,if u try to opt out,dem go come trace u,shoot u,if u no hide wella undecided,i dunno if its true,but a hiding army man told my mom dat. embarassed
Which way Nigeria undecided
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by otokx(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
wingmanII:
Half of the money wasted fighting boko should have been used to hire a reputable mercenaries outfit like executive outcomes of South Africa. They will eliminate boko in 3 months max. NA a is too compromised

They will not agree.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
ARREST LAI MOHAMMED AND THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Wettoid123: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
This is not funny oo people that are suppose to secure our safety from attackers but now they are been attacked.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by ghettochild(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
we need book haram here in south Africa.. can they just come already
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by donem: 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
obama30:

stories for the kids, in this digital time, what happens if the allowances money pay directly to soldiers account monthly, how did insurgency knew about money and equipment movement? intentionally hand over to Boko Haram, they think Nigerians are fools
Nigeria Army =Boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by topman1: 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
saraki2019:
Pdp will now be happy, without knowing that they cause bokoharam they no longer value loves of Nigerians as far as far hey can have cheap political point.
U never still get sense??
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Kaydans(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
chrismex:
I only pity those soilders that believe and fighting for her mother land. Not knowing there superior are just playing politics and enriching there pocket, on the detriment of there lifes l.

All of them know, most of my friends are Soldiers, when we bring up issues like this, the keep saying the only do the work because there is no job out here.
They need a certain amount of money then they will leave..
God should keep them alive tho
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by desmond2pk: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
Some how, the federal govt wanted to pay boo haram
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by jamace(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
Fight against Boko Haram is fight against the North........Mohammadu Buhari
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by obstead200(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sunofgod:
Inside job!

The movement of the money was leaked!
gbam!!
In addition, the soldiers did not put up a single fight. They either actually stole the money and the supplies and tried to blame boko haram, or they simply ran away like rats at the sight of the Boko boys. How come only one solider was injured (probably a slight bruise sef) if a fight was really put up?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by enemyofprogress: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Na insider organized am jo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help / Fani-kayode Reacts To Father Mbaka's Attack On Peter Obi / Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.