Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:49 AM

Silas Adekunle Shuts Down Reach Robotics In UK - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Silas Adekunle Shuts Down Reach Robotics In UK (25887 Views)

Olusola Ayoola: Nigeria Can Earn Forex From Robotics, Artificial Intelligence / Meet The Nigerian Who Built World’s First Gaming Robots: Silas Adekunle! / Silas Adekunle Is Nigerian Highest Paid Robotic Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silas Adekunle Shuts Down Reach Robotics In UK by greatermeme: 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
generationz:
cry

I don't know much about robotics but I know how painful it is to start a business with high hopes of changing the world only to give up years later.
You don't start a business in order to change the world, but your life!
Re: Silas Adekunle Shuts Down Reach Robotics In UK by Caseless: 12:51am On Sep 09, 2019
computergeek:
Keep soaring... Nigerians are extremely intelligent but highly disadvantaged.

I just hope he weighed his options well before shutting down. And hopefully, he won't invest everything he's got in these new ventures that may not be as far-reaching as the first. Goals are great but they must be planned carefully.

That's not true. There are millions of average performing Nigerians based abroad. What do you call those ones that do waitress jobs abroad even with multiple university degrees? Abeg, check your facts before you conclude.
waitress? He's talking about being good or bad, not the job they do.
Re: Silas Adekunle Shuts Down Reach Robotics In UK by StevenOba: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2019
mofedamijo:

SIR PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM ON BLOCKHEADS, THEY WILL NEVER READ, AND EVEN WHEN THEY DO, THEY DON'T FOLLOW UP WITH RESEARCH, AND EVEN WHEN YOU DO THE RESEARCH FOR THEM, AND STILL PRESENT IT IN A SIMPLE FORM, THEY STILL CANNOT COMPREHEND, CHILDREN OF BUHARI.
Lol I know right. But the boy just miss round entirely had to enlighten him and his fans a bit. We are living in interesting times information is just at the tip of our fingers it beats me how we are not taking advantage of this.

1 Like

Re: Silas Adekunle Shuts Down Reach Robotics In UK by generationz(f): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2019
greatermeme:
You don't start a business in order to change the world, but your life!

Yeah, tell that to Bill gates, Steve Jobs and Elon musk.

This mentality is why Nigerians are where they are.

Of course you'll still make a ton of money when you have an excellent product to offer but it's not always about money for these kinda guys.
Re: Silas Adekunle Shuts Down Reach Robotics In UK by greatermeme: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
generationz:

Yeah, tell that to Bill gates, Steve Jobs and Elon musk.

This mentality is why Nigerians are where they are.

Of course you'll still make a ton of money when you have an excellent product to offer but it's not always about money for these kinda guys.
If you go into business without knowing the market mechanism, your business will suffer the fate of the dinosaur! In business, there's a high level of uncertainty and risk. I guess, you mean "running an NGO," not a business! The Price system and profitability are the main determinant of business venturing! In business, forget about building a world! Focus on what the market want, and what the Govt want (regulation). Give more people more of what they want, and you'll get more of what you want! Secret to business success, High quality service/ product, but a lower price! I don't know how more to elucidate to you that Entrepreneurs don't have ultimate intention to build the world! There are so many products that could have saved the world, but because they're not profitable; Nobody funds it! When The Mobile phone technology was conceptualised, the idea was funded, simply because of the projected enormous profits! At this juncture, you'll agree with me that profitability drives a business goals and objectives! Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) / 17-Year-Old Boy Builds Motorcycle, Grinding Machine In Benue (Photos) / Random Facts About Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.