Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street (23969 Views)

Fayemi: I Was Offered 80M Dollar Bribe Over Suspicious N159B Judgment Debts / Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration / Fayemi: “I Am Going To Resign My Appointment As Minister In The Next 2 Weeks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by fabinfos(f): 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ekiti state Governor, Kayode Fayemi has stated that he eats Booli (roasted plantain) and Agbado (roasted corn) more than the immediate past Governor, Ayodele Fayose.

Fayemi stated this during a recent edition of TVC, #TheInterview, while he was talking about his private life and policies.

He also stated that Fayose is aware of his love for Booli and Agbado.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDW3CvgFj5Y

https://ekitireporters.com/fayemi-eat-booli-agbado-more-fayose-street/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Mutemenot(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
Then you are not eating it at all. It's a street food and must be eaten on the street to confirm it's genuity

158 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Simplyleo: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
Fayose is a clown who impresses only ipob clowns.

Only illiterates are impressed by Fayose ~Obj

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by culf: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
everything from politicians in Nigeria is news. OK o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by SimDan95(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
we Ave heard u. but u know how to lie publicly to your people abi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by jkendy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Whether eaten publicly or privately, eating is eating. Face the challenges of the good people of Ekiti State and profer solutions to the problems of the poor man on the street.
Arguing over frivolous things that can't benefit nobody

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Glycosunde: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
Not on the street but rather in South Africa abi. Nonsense ingredients

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Quickjobs(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Is there any difference?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Simplyleo: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
Quickjobs:
Is there any difference?
Of course you won't know the difference

14 Likes

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Sunofgod(m): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
So you no fit eat the local one?
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Busy001: 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Straight uppercut

Fayose na still my guy Sha.

Watch the "Daughters of Chibok" Movie by Nigerian, Joel Kachi Benson.

The video won the Lions Award at the Venice Film Festival

https://www.nairaland.com/5405809/benson-kachi-joel-daughters-chibok

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by bentwood85(m): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ekiti state governors and stomach infrastructure ..

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by abraham324: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
Correct man, you're not a thug.

11 Likes

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Newshubs: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
grin grin grin
No need sir. Because I don't believe there's any gentleman in Nigerian Politics. So no need trying to convince us

Anyway, get a PROFESSIONAL Logo for your Product or Business for 1k Only. Offer Available Today Only. See beneath this post for my WhatsApp link
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Afiahomes(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
is that what we send you? shocked shocked
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by solmusdesigns: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
cool

Difference between a Phd holder and an HND holder

Difference between Kings college londonPhD, Unilag Bsc , OAU Msc alumni and Poly Ibadan Apete campus alumini

You can Only compare Fayose and Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, they both graduated when poly ibadan was fire for fire cultist school

8 Likes

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by ckmayoca: 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Yes you need to eat those more than him that's why you have a boli mouth

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by pappybarry(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
How will this info benefit us as a Nation? Lemme get a good laugh from Vskit Jor than listen to this.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by oluwasegun007(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
U don mean it..
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
grin grin Savage King

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by tosik(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
so,wetin concern us
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Realfrankie(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
That's your business man
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by dermmy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
See finishing
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by lenghtinny(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
What point is he trying to prove exactly angry....

If he no fit chop am for street, make he post am Instagram stories or whatsapp status make we verify in order to make a fair judgment on the winner of the Agbado and Booli eating contest angry

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by dermmy(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
difference between a Phd holder and an HND holder

Hmmm. Fayose does not even exude the character of someone with an HND. So uncouth and loquacious.

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by gtech2sure: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mutemenot:
Then you are not eating it at all. It's a street food and musty be eaten on the street to confirm it's genuity
you've said it all

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Lovelife433(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
bastard, all ways insulting his elder.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by solmusdesigns: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
dermmy:

Hmmm. Fayose does not even exude the character of someone with an HND.

There is Yabatech HND and there is Poly Ibadan HND... difference is the rugedity

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Sirpaul(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
So to say you're not from the street
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Enwhen(m): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
Fayose is a clown who impresses only ipob clowns.

Only illiterates are impressed by Fayose ~Obj

Don't go and take SNIPER because of IPOD people o

God created humans in different ways with different talent

Fayemi can never be Fayose...they r two different person.

Fayemi was brought up from a more rich home, and he doesn't like to relate with those thugs and doesn't see eating on the street as normal(Western life)

Fayose was brought up from a local home , he still enjoys those street food, street life and don't want to leeave it in order to score more political points as one of the reason Gov. Fayemi was first kicked out by the NURTW Ekiti. I know u a member of the APC that's y u r bitters about Fayose but the truth is that those running after Fayose in Emure, Ado, Ikere, Ilejemeje....are all yorubas and maybe kogites in Ekiti, and I bet u, if u meet him on the street doing any of those his public stunt, u would hate him not but laugh alot, it is more interesting because Ekiti is one of the local, small , poor and dense state in the southwest.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno / Soludo Pays Condolence Visit To Ex-Governor, Ezeife Over Death Of His Wife (Pix) / It’s Risky To Talk About Nigeria Now - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.