Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media (65881 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Photos Of Jidenna Smoking Heavily / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by safarigirl(f): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
meobizy:
It looks Senegalese. I know it is not of Nigerian origin. Jidenna is pan-African after all.
Senegalese, because of the color or what?

Is that not a Bini outfit?

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by livebyday(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
AryaSand:

That guy is Either Bi-Sexual or Gay.

And how did you come to this conclusion?
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by oochi123(f): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Egba mi.. What is this? It's only Ebuka that can wear this in Nigeria..
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by dollytino4real(f): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
that is wodo dat gives air to akpamu
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by meobizy(f): 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
safarigirl:
Senegalese, because of the color or what?

Is that not a Bini outfit?
Who knows and who cares? Majority of African clothing look the same with minor variations.
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blessings4me:
I heard dis guy studied occultic ritual in school... No wonder he dey dress like oracle.

I actually thought you were joking until I googled it. "Ritualistic art" da Fuq is that
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by Od1n: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
Angelfrost:

...And, that's funny because??!....
Lighten up man.
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by kingjomezy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
culf:
incredible
Burna boy don bite am

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by blackslayer: 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
This niqqa will soon come out as GAY.....He is slowly preparing everyone...he is wearing a dress now and getting female tattoos.
By the way i don't have anything against GAYS.....i detest people that are not brave enough to be themselves....who cares what the world thinks...God created every single one of us...fvck anyone that is homophobic, racist, tribalistic or what not. Live and let live!

3 Likes

Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by DissTroy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
AryaSand:

That guy is Either Bi-Sexual or Gay.

He's just a desperate black celebrity who is pandering towards the unnatural yearnings of the Democrats for gender fluidity and LGBTQ rights. Jidenna is a straight as they come but he's trying to be very politically correct. What how his new album would sell in the next two weeks and the number of interviews he'd grant. Marketing strategy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by gratefulheart(m): 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Edo Masquerades

Vikkoh:
angry Niqqa looks like those Edo Monarchs.

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Vikkoh:

You are wicked! grin

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

There is no word in its true sense as 'Fashion'. Its all a figment of one or a collective imagination of a group determined to foist such standards on all.

Someone or a group wakes, sits, and determines which clothing pattern best fit the times. Quickly accepted because of their social status, all is cohersed to fall in line or be seen as outdated or out fashioned.

The essence of clothing is to cover one's nakeddness in the most appropriate and appealing ways to one's own eyes. Once it's perfect in your eyes, you should be fine. One day someday, the world will see it as the new trend.

Richdad

*Coerced.
*unclothedness
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

There is no word in its true sense as 'Fashion'. Its all a figment of one or a collective imagination of a group determined to foist such standards on all.

Someone or a group wakes, sits, and determines which clothing pattern best fit the times. Quickly accepted because of their social status, all is cohersed to fall in line or be seen as outdated or out fashioned.

The essence of clothing is to cover one's nakeddness in the most appropriate and appealing ways to one's own eyes. Once it's perfect in your eyes, you should be fine. One day someday, the world will see it as the new trend.

Richdad

*Coerced.

I guess you doubled "d" in up there so NL bot wouldn't change it to unclothedness. grin
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by sprints1: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
dailybuzzng:
Jidenna attended the Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party in New York last night in this Kenneth Nicholson powder blue attire. 

What do you think?
https://www.dailybuzzng.com/2019/09/see-outfit-jidenna-wore-to-event-that.html?m=1
ebuka tell ugo to help u on this
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by enemyofprogress: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
stanleysani:
Naija will soon copy this one
especially that anchor of Bb naija called Ebuka
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
IM DEY LIKE FA*OH '' WAY RAIN SOKE

Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by Blessings4me(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
AryaSand:

I actually thought you were joking until I googled it. "Ritualistic art" da Fuq is that
The guy na ancestor.
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by Greatfullheart: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jidenna Won't Seem to Amaze me

Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by Aanemoo(f): 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
He still looks good regardless of the style(cuz of d significance of wearing it).
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by Cousin9999: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
DissTroy:

He's just a desperate black celebrity who is pandering towards the unnatural yearnings of the Democrats for gender fluidity and LGBTQ rights. Jidenna is a straight as they come but he's trying to be very politically correct. What how his new album would sell in the next two weeks and the number of interviews he'd grant. Marketing strategy.

No, he's actually gay. He's also a colorist and half white.
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by Aanemoo(f): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
gratefulheart:
Edo Masquerades

Cant agood comment come from u?
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by naijajobx: 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
ohh
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
Vikkoh:
EXACTLY*lol*

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by gratefulheart(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
@Aanemoo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wetin i do you biko?
Aanemoo:

Cant agood comment come from u?
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by Blastedholligan: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
He looks very good and fresh. Na to watch Vskit sure pass this night jare. Download the app and enjoy unlimited experience
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by DissTroy(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Cousin9999:

No, he's actually gay. He's also a colorist and half white.

KCee of Five Star Music is a colourist too. Even YCee. Saying being half-white makes him gay is covert racism. Jidenna is no gay. He needs the album and if he were gay, he would have come out for his career. They are all just trying to seem politically correct so the Left can love them more.
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by JohnnyBling(m): 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

I always enjoy reading your comments.
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by wizardus: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
shamecurls:
Looking like when Sango Oba Koso was a teenager
You are a muda...Ka...lol
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by Freestainworld(m): 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
E for kukuma tie wrapper nah.
Re: Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media by Vivianaustin(f): 2:26am On Sep 09, 2019
He looks like someone using bleeching cream, why is his fingers black. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) / Pictures Of Nicki Minaj Before Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.