Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. (1674 Views)

Please Can Anyone Analyze This For Me??? / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hello all.... Pls pardon any of my grammatical blunders. I 'm about 31, i hoped to find love before or during nysc, but unfortunately i could'nt. Now i have monthly sources of income and i want settle down. I met a lady this year, she is in her final year in university. But we are not living in the same state but i do call her atleast every 3days and anytime i did'nt call, she use to called or flashed me. We got attached to each other very well that we confined in each other. (each time i called her we spent close to 1hr) on phone. Of which i was happy that i have found my missing rib, not until out of my benevolence i decided to foot her academics expenss like project and others. She now ask me, if i am doing it base on mere friendship or i want to date her. When i said i want to date her, she now told me, she has a boyfriend. But nevertheless she likes me, that we can still continue as friend. For i don't know what tomorrow may hold for us. My people i need ur kindid opinion here, if she is into a serious relationship why would she be having all this talks with me, That made me so emotionally attached to her? mind you, 1st of this month was her birthday, which i ask her if she want it to be celebrated but she say no. Although i gave her 5k over two weekend ago but highly appreciated by her. Pls advice me am i wasting my time with her.
Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Busy003: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
acesboy:
Hello all.... Pls pardon any of my grammatical blunders. I 'm about 31, i hoped to find love before or during nysc, but unfortunately i could'nt. Now i have monthly sources of income and i want settle down. I met a lady this year, she is in her final year in university. But we are not living in the same state but i do call her atleast every 3days and anytime i did'nt call, she use to called or flashed me. We got attached to each other very well that we confined in each other. (each time i called her we spent close to 1hr) on phone. Of which i was happy that i have found my missing rib, not until out of my benevolence i decided to foot her academics expenss like project and others. She now ask me, if i am doing it base on mere friendship or i want to date her. When i said i want to date her, she now told me, she has a boyfriend. But nevertheless she likes me, that we can still continue as friend. For i don't know what tomorrow may hold for us. My people i need ur kindid opinion here, if she is into a serious relationship why would she be having all this talks with me, That made me so emotionally attached to her? mind you, 1st of this month was her birthday, which i ask her if she want it to be celebrated but she say no. Although i gave her 5k over two weekend ago but highly appreciated by her. Pls advice me am i wasting my time with her.

Cc Ubunja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Why do you keep wasting your resources when she clearly stated she is your friend

To prove how worse our girls are, you wouldn't believe she will be considered a good girl for eating your cash and wasting your time all this while then tell you now before it goes beyond that she considers you a friend.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
Busy003:

Cc Ubunja
Drop an advice too grin
Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Why waste your resources when she clearly stated she is your friend
Waste resources and time.
Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Busy003: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
Drop an advice too

This one pass me na.

How person go tell you say "we can continue as friends but no Dating" yet you are asking for advice?

Ok, here is mine;
Besties has the besties have the best chops wink

If you know you know wink

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by 2dice01: 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
grin cheesy

You single handedly turn yourself to a MAGA
Your Maga is legendary my Brother

Continue sowing
Your reward is in Heaven

4 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
Busy003:

This one pass me na.

How person go tell you say "we can continue as friends but no Dating" yet you are asking for advice?

Ok, here is mine;
Besties has the besties have the best chops wink

If you know you know wink
wink i know.

the situation is really serious. If the op is looking for commitment then she might not be the one. I hate when women lead a guy on to drop the "lets just be friends" statement. I wont take it likely. Cause i would be confused like the op.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Busy003: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
wink i know.

the situation is really serious. If the op is looking for commitment then she might not be the one. I hate when women lead a guy on to drop the "lets just be friends" statement. I wont take it likely. Cause i would be confused like the op.
Op is 31 already and ready to settle.

Nothing more will come out "between" the two except for "small chops" wink

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by ValCon888: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
You don't need advice on the internet on how to stop being an idiot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
Busy003:

Op is 31 already and ready to settle.

Nothing more will come out "between" the two except for "small chops" wink
You want him to?
Op no small chops please.
Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
2dice01:
grin cheesy
You single handedly turn yourself to a MAGA Your Maga is legendary my Brother

Continue sowing Your reward is in Heaven
Dont mind him. Asking us as if it isnt obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by luvyaself95(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
OP your mumu is Classic One
what advice do you need again after she told you
she has boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by decatalyst(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
ValCon888:
You don't need advice on the internet on how to stop being an idiot.

Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by 24kmagic: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
This is serious
Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Korllami007: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
You know what? I wish I could be like you. You are nice man a.k.a real man

If you were my brother, I'd advise you to start saving money for her masters too. The best time is now so that the money would have been completed before she's done with her degree. Please don't be discouraged if she finally engaged with someone else when she's about to start her masters.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by 2dice01: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
Dont mind him. Asking us as if it isnt obvious.
Well its happens to guys who think a lady is doing them favor by dating them

3 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Yohans(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
atleast say something he needs it
Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Yohans(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
All I can say is that u should keep up the good work
Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
2dice01:
Well its happens to guys who think a lady is doing them favor by dating them

grin
Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
Yohans:
atleast say something he needs it
Nothing to say really. If i were a guy i wouldnt tolorate this from any girl. If you want us to be friends just say so from the beginning not after i have started planning a life with you. Thats annoying.
But in her defense she wasnt interested in her cash. Maybe she liked him too. But she messed up.
Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Yohans(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
Nothing to say really. If i were a guy i wouldnt tolorate this from any girl. If you want us to be friends just say so from the beginning not after i have started planning a life with you. Thats annoying.
But in her defense she wasnt interested in her cash. Maybe she liked him too. But she messed up.
you're right anyway and I think he knows what to do

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by carter009(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
This must be a joke, I don't think this is true.
Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by DonroxyII: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
acesboy:
Hello all.... Pls pardon any of my grammatical blunders.
If you don't respect yourself, no woman will respect you and no man will respect you. Let your brain do the reasoning not your heart nor pen.is ..... When you allow your brain to do it's job, you will be free from Side Guy Syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by elmagnifico411(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
I guess this wasn’t defined from the beginning. U only assumed u guys were dating since you talk for long on the phone. Now that your. Been so generous to her, she’s hit u with the punch line. you guys can still be friends though, but u must stop wateva you’ve been doing that’s getting so attached to her and start shopping for new and real girlfriend. When finally get another girl, bros, declare your intentions straight away to avoid stories that touch. If she say NO, continue to search. Never date someone in assumption. It can be very painful.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Cutehector(m): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
grin
Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Omar09(m): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
wink i know.

Tell me if you haven't used that line. N oh btw... I just remembered you are still a little girl via your post where you revealed your age. So don't be too sure you won't use that line.

E vex me small as you yarn that thing you yarn in case you want to know
Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
Omar09:

Tell me if you haven't used that line. N oh btw... I just remembered you are still a little girl via your post where you revealed your age. So don't be too sure you won't use that line.

E vex me small as you yarn that thing you yarn in case you want to know
I wont. I dont get the last paragraph.
Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by psalmuelwater(m): 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
RomanceLanders, lets tell him the truth. My brother, you have been friendzoned for life. The worst zone a man can ever find himself

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
wink i know.

thank you my brother, this is the part that put me in dilemma...telling me i never can tell how we would end.
Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by CosmicJames(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
psalmuelwater:
RomanceLanders, lets tell him the truth. My brother, you have been friendzoned for life. The worst zone a man can ever find himself
The girl didn't friendzone him. He friendzoned himself instead. All the while he never told the girl what he wanted (dating). Instead he decided to start spending on her.
She has to call him to order. It was then he knew or remembered that what he wanted is dating.

I think he's lucky that the girl is a good girl. Otherwise...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help (please read) / I Regret Coming To This World / My ‘spiritual Husband’ Gives Me Chills In Bed – Lady Makes Shocking Disclosure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.