Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:19 PM

Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) (45745 Views)

Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Man Shot Dead By Gunmen 9 Days To His Wedding In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
Many lives were lost in Okpochiru Ukwagba Ngbo in Ohaukwu LGA,Ebonyi State.According to report,the incident was due to a land dispute between Ngbo and Ezza-Effium part of Igala

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/tragedy-as-many-are-killed-in-land.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2019

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Chepos1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
How will Nigeria ever be good when a fellow is heartless to another like this.
I served in Ebonyi, that was how we kept on running to Abakaliki every now and then bcus of this type of crisis then

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Simplyleo: 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
RIP to the departed.

Btw, what is it with these people and land dispute?

15 Likes

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by OTayobami(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
What is this madness that is going on in this country? How can someone be inhuman like this to fight your own fellow citizens of even the same state? Nawa o! Shuuu!

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Officialgarri: 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
So many land disputes in ebonyi

A particular local government in Ebonyi is also in dispute with cross river and the tension has been there for long.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
shocked

I still remember the pain I felt in my heart that October 1st morning in 1996 when Gen. Sani Abacha carved out Ebonyi state from my dear Enugu and Abia state and gave it to Walter Feghabo to pilot.

I knew it wasn't a good decision.
The Igbo states were okay the way they were and I opined that another addition will be the weak link in the Igbo chain.

23 years later, I am yet to be proved wrong.

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
I have finally been vindicated..

I have consistently said this in strong terms that these guys are not Igbos in anyway whatsoever...

No respect to the sanctity of human life. If these can happen within then what will then be the case of outsiders...

The jihadist war is real and is raging.......

Look at lifeless bodies littered here....Is not same way fulani herdsmen kill and ravage in their senseless killing....

That blood of the caliphate and Othman Dan fodio is seriously in Ebonyians...

Agbapukwom Uriom...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chepos1:
I served in Ebonyi, that was how we kept on running to Abakaliki every now and then bcus of this type of crisis then

Very barbaric..

Same behaviour with hausa fulani herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by FarahAideed: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
Poor people and their attachment to land

7 Likes

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by tillaman(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
shocked
Na which kind gbege be this?
As una don almost kill una sef finish so na who come get the land??
These killings won’t stop until government intervenes, make government collect the land from them biko,
Unnecessary

4 Likes

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
My Ebonyi o

4 Likes

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
This looks like herdsmen Modus Operandi...maim like suya, kill and burn the place. Why call it land dispute? Shameless things!

3 Likes

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by GenSpecifics: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
This is not a tragedy. A tragedy is when some un foreseeable act of God event or accident occurs like an earthquake, hurricane, plane crash, etc.

This is a barbaric act!

5 Likes

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Xisnin(m): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
The barbarians who did this probably speak the same language and have a similar culture.
This is why I laugh at those who want a separate country because we are "different".

If not for the existence of Nigeria, many villages and tribes would have been wiped out
due to genocide over land issues.

Inside Nigeria, at least the survivors have a place to run to for safety.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
SLAP44:

Fulani man, what are you happy about?

Please stop this charade....

These are human lives for heaven's.... sake..
I always say it...those guys their minds dey for back.....Haaaaaaaa

4 Likes

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
SLAP44:

Fulani man, what are you happy about?

Obi di ha na-azu...

1 Like

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Ceoking6: 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Na wa o, I can't believe this is happening in Igbo land especially the cutting of head is barbaric.

This is news you hear only in the north before, no zone is safe in Nigeria again o.

Dem taraba, ebonyi, are going the way of jos, Benue, katsina, rivers that were once peaceful but turned hell overnight

3 Likes

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by SLAP44: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Obi di ha na-azu...

Igbo and other languages can be translated with Google
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by PlayerMeji: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
This is what we are very good at...

Killing ourselves...

Like I used to say, I wouldn't love a black man if I were a white man too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chepos1:

And they have a government only interested in waiting for Abuja allocations....

Pathetic...

Nigeria is dead

2 Likes

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
SLAP44:

Igbo and other languages can be translated with Google

That's correct but when I have your time... nobody will tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by salam8528: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:
I have finally been vindicated..

I have consistently said this in strong terms that these guys are not Igbos in anyway whatsoever...

No respect to the sanctity of human life. If these can happen within then what will then be the case of outsiders...

The jihadist war is real and is raging.......

Look at lifeless bodies littered here....Is not same way fulani herdsmen kill and ravage in their senseless killing....

That blood of the caliphate and Othman Dan fodio is seriously in Ebonyians...

Agbapukwom Uriom...
did u read the post or u are high?

3 Likes

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Rapture will only take place in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by ihitenansa: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

That place is not Igboland please

Get your facts right.
you are trying too hard. Get a grip OK?

8 Likes

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
ihitenansa:
you are trying too hard. Get a grip OK?

That's the truth
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by capitalzero: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
Solution to land dispute : everybody should vacate disputed land

1 Like

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
capitalzero:
Solution to land dispute :
everybody should vacate disputed land

The problem is we have bad judiciary.
Land dispute is not difficult to settle if the judiciary is fair and honest.

1 Like

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by pwansunriseteam: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
Abeg add Graphics
Which kind of people be this
This is highly unigbo
Where did this people migrate from.
They should have carved southern Benue into South East and carve Ebony to Northern Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Chepos1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Very barbaric..

Same behaviour with hausa fulani herdsmen.

Like seriously

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference / Man Forces Manhood Into 4-year-old Girl's Mouth In Lagos / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.