Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! (5613 Views)

I Am Not A Virgin. How Do I Tell My Fiancee? / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by CuntMiner(m): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
sad like how do u get to deeply love ur girlfriend or wife if it was another guy dat de flowered her b4 u met herembarassed been tryna go past dat thought,just cant,so another guy don chop chop u before i come meet u,and u want me to love u sincerely and deeply like an angel,what angelic about u ....no joke pls

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by Kalapizim(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
CuntMiner:
sad like how do u get to deeply love ur girlfriend or wife if it was another guy dat de flowered her b4 u met herembarassed been tryna go past dat thought,just cant,so another guy don chop chop u before i come meet u,and u want me to love u sincerely and deeply like an angel,what angelic about u ....no joke pls
Forget this topic, seek maturity first.

Trust me you need it.

30 Likes

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by iPrevail(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Is she forcing you to love her or be with her? Please stop sounding like a twerp. If you know you are a virgin, search for a virgin like yourself and marry.. Stop judging others.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
Kalapizim:
Trust me you need it.
grin

2 Likes

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by CuntMiner(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Kalapizim:

Trust me you need it.
maturity?,man im a 24 year old graduate from university of ilorin....u think i dont know what i want....im dating a lady set to marry,but she decided to go work for a while wit a family in another state...unfortunately,d work dey got for her is a club secretary,i cant cope wit a girl working in a club at midnite,wen i call her in d midnite,d beat echoing from d dj mix doesnt give me good sleep wen i end d call...........mean while,i deflowered her 3 years ago,she was a religious girl,and observes her prayer b4 she started d work,right now her dressing is thrash,im now tryna look for another lady but cant stay married to one i didnt deflower...dat just me

11 Likes

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
iPrevail:
Is she forcing you to love her or be with her? Please stop sounding like a twerp. If you know you are a virgin, search for a virgin like yourself and marry.. Stop judging others.
Most likely the op isnt.

1 Like

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
The miner of cunts. Are you a virgin? if yes, stop judging those who arent. Save yourself for your "virgin" wife. if no, why are you disturbing us?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by CuntMiner(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
iPrevail:
are u a pusssy licker,na dis type of ur comment dey make our ladies go on hoeing Spree

8 Likes

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by CuntMiner(m): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
The miner of cunts. Are you a virgin?
if yes,
stop judging those who arent. Save yourself for your "virgin" wife.
if no,
why are you disturbing us?
anty,how do u ascertain a male virgin,....hope ur hole is still intact

1 Like

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by djoe21(m): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
CuntMiner:

You must be a young dude. When the time is right, you will know.

5 Likes

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
CuntMiner:
anty,how do u ascertain a male virgin,....hope ur hole is still intact
grin My hole shouldnt concern you. Be assured though.

anyways you havent answered the question. angry

2 Likes

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by ednut1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Kid. U deflowered someone and want to free her. Then ur here talking trash.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by Yohans(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
I don't have a girlfriend so I don't know
Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by CuntMiner(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
djoe21:

You must be a young dude. When the time is right, you will know.
hmmmm,till den
Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
CuntMiner:
anty,how do u ascertain a male virgin,
as for this. I cant. No one can except the man. A man who's a virgin can take pride in it without having to prove it.

2 Likes

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
CuntMiner:
maturity?,man im a 24 year old graduate from university of ilorin....u think i dont know what i want....im dating a lady set to marry,but she decided to go work for a while wit a family in another state...unfortunately,d work dey got for her is a club secretary,i cant cope wit a girl working in a club at midnite,wen i call her in d midnite,d beat echoing from d dj mix doesnt give me good sleep wen i end d call...........mean while,i deflowered her 3 years ago,she was a religious girl,and observes her prayer b4 she started d work,right now her dressing is thrash,im now tryna look for another lady but cant stay married to one i didnt deflower...dat just me
You just tied yourself. You cant marry a deflowered but you can deflower and dump.
nothing spells hypocrite than this.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by CuntMiner(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
You just tied yourself. You cant marry a deflowered but you can deflower and dump.
nothing spells hypocrite than this.
ok,so if ur a man u will go on to marry a club girl dat will learn bad influence from her friends,den start showing u shege wen u marry her....nothing good comes out from d club..i know wot im saying here pls
Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by Blizzy9ja: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Much ado about virginity, sometimes I just think the whole thing is overrated... So I should love her less cuz someone else chopped her before me? what a primitive reasoning!

5 Likes

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by DonroxyII: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
you are 24 , when you are older, Virginity will not matter when you are also older than older, the fact that she is a single/Double mother will not matter. ....
When You are Old enough, The fact that she is a divorcee will not matter ..... That one mean say, Your brain don reason whole life finish...

For now, keep ur fantasy .... !!!

I also rep Better by Far.

10 Likes

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by CuntMiner(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
DonroxyII:
you are 24 , when you are older, Virginity will not matter and if you also older than older, the fact that she is a single/Double mother will not matter. .... the fact that she is a divorcee will not matter ..... That one mean say, Your brain don reason whole life finish.

For now, keep ur fantasy .... !!!

I also rep Better by Far.
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by 24kmagic: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Before nkor?
Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by carter009(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Night club secretary shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
CuntMiner:
Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by Kalapizim(m): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
CuntMiner:
Age doesnt matter, seek maturity like i said earlier.

7 Likes

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Immature children everywhere thinking like the kids they are.... so if your woman has ever been with another man, she can't be loved again?! Then why dont you simply seek (and date) only virgin women and stop wasting non virgin women's time... EOD

6 Likes

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by Lagbaja01(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
See this selfish boy oo... the one whey you deflowered about to leave, no be person go marry her? You need to be a man and stop deflowering ladies up n down all in the name of you can't date ladies you didn't deflowered....they were all born virgins but same fate awaits many of them (that's they'll get deflowered at a point in their lifetime)
CuntMiner:

1 Like

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by rex444(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Buh sex isn't everything....what if she connects well with you than the girl U deflowered?

1 Like

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by Adasun(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
rex444:
Buh sex isn't everything....what if she connects well with you than the girl U deflowered?
is dat possible? Da more d1ck a woman take,da lesser her connection to da next dude.virgins connect da best.

1 Like

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by CuntMiner(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
carter009:
Night club secretary shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
u self fear
Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by CuntMiner(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Adasun:
is dat possible? Da more d1ck a woman take,da lesser her connection to da next dude.virgins connect da best.
are u minding dose ones...dem gosoon learn,not dat non virgin goo lady doesnt exist but,dey mite not be contented and are potential cheats

1 Like

Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
CuntMiner:

You deflowered that lady and she was a religious girl?

You see? In Nigeria, Atheist will try to justify their atheism that we are very religious in Nigeria yet we are backward while countries with no religion are progressing.

But the truth is many Nigerians are just religious in name, Identity and in attending their places of worship.

Many are following their religions but are going against the doctrines if the religious in many areas. How do you want them to progress when they act like hypocrites?

You'll see a Christian thanking God for winning 9jabet. You will see Muslims engaging in premarital sex. And many more.

You guys had sex before marriage bro! You guys have sinned! I am not a saint here but I just point out people error as Emperor Imes tells me to.

Emperor Imes isn't proud of you for what you did. By the way, why do you condemn ladies who are not virgins if you have yourself deflowered someone who is not your wife.

if something causes you not to marry like you dying or something, is it not another man you have left the deflowered lady for?

Muslims wake up! Imes is coming!

Imes, lead and we follow because we know you will lead us into glory.

Imes, we await your cominggrin
Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by fcdgrand(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
prayer point; virgin as wife
Re: You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! by Eastatlantalove(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
CuntMiner:
You don't trust her and you're immature

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Difference Between Squirting And Orgasm? / I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags / I Challenge Nairaland Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.