Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Packer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Packer. (678 Views)

I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Packer. by Jasparrow1: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
I Just Found That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker.

My boyfriend, I have dated him for 2 years, he takes care of me, pays my school fees and rent does everything for me that a Normal guy does for a woman but I just realized today that he lied to me, and still lying to me.

My boyfriend told me that he works in the bank, every morning he will dress up on suit and go to work, come back in the evening. Sometimes I want to visit him in his office but he will say he is a contract staff and he is in marketing and hardly in the office, I believe him for 2 years of my life. Even when he proposed I accepted, not until yesterday my friend sent me this picture and one of the guys packing dustbin happen to be him, I refused to believe it, I had to zoom the picture, she actually sent me up to 3 but I don’t want to send you that because it reviled his face to avoid embarrassment.

My own boyfriend a dust bin packer, Jesus like he sits on top of dirt and pack it, Jesus and still comes to finger me and touch me. I felt really irritated and disgusted. Is it the same money he uses to take care of me,why did he lie? He is too cute and intelligent for this, I was embarrassed as my friends laughed at me, called me a wife of a dust bin packer.

I cried my eyes out, even when he called never asked him anything but I want to end the relationship. Give him back his ring, but my heart is beating. What do I do? I can’t marry a dust bin packer, never.

Says a Facebook girl undecided

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Packer. by Jasparrow1: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
So guys please what's your opinion about this
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Packer. by Lamanii22(f): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
A lot of people do it in the US too... It's not a reason to end the relationship...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Packer. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
We have advice her on another thread. Why is she asking again?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Packer. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
It was bad for the guy to lie. But if he came out saying he's the ceo of a multi million dollar company would she be like this?

The guy takes care of her. Making a huge sacrifice everyday. Its no longer about the name of job again aunty. Even civil servants cant afford to do what he does for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Packer. by aviona: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
But if him give you money tomorrow you go still collect. Make I no just say wetin dey my mind.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Packer. by marlow1962(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Work is work,as long as it's legit and it brings food to the table.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Packer. by Shugavee(f): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
You r a dustbin Parker girl friend her use to it
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Packer. by Jasparrow1: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lamanii22:
A lot of people do it in the US too... It's not a reason to end the relationship...
Precisely?
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Packer. by Jasparrow1: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
It was bad for the guy to lie. But if he came out saying he's the ceo of a multi million dollar company would she be like this?

The guy takes care of her. Making a huge sacrifice everyday. Its no longer about the name of job again aunty. Even civil servants cant afford to do what he does for you.
Some girls don't reason like this. Nice one dear
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Packer. by Jasparrow1: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
aviona:
But if him give you money tomorrow you go still collect. Make I no just say wetin dey my mind.
grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Packer. by goodmorning40: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
May you also vomit all the dustbin money and food you have eaten for years
Somebody is working hard to take care of you and you pieu trash , you should instead assist him to get a more descent source of income

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Packer. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lamanii22:
Most people now no longer take pride in being civil servants. White collar jobs arent helping us. With all the loans the salary can barely sustain a family. While blue collar/hand trades are whats sustaining lots of people nation wide.

in WORLDS WHO IS WHO a white womans greatest achievement was garbage cleaner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Packer. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jasparrow1:
Some girls don't reason like this. Nice one dear
Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Say The White Man Abandoned Rwanda / If You Love Me Like And Share.+1 Today / Stop Using Alabunkun And Seven Up!! See Pills To Take After Sex To Prevent Unwan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.