Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,983 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:52 AM

Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave (62908 Views)

Zelensky Invites Foreigners To Fight For Ukraine / Zelensky Invites Foreigners To Fight For Ukraine / Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by King44(m): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Thought Buhari's delegates have met with Ramaphosa grin
Buhari is that one a president at all but they sent an envoy before and the only thing their envoy could achieve was to cone back and tell us via liar Mohammed that no Nigerian was killed, its clear they don't take him and other African countries seriously to make the matter worse SA government are backing them up besides this zulu leader would come out to fuel issue, how is it my concern I don't live there no have FAM there

But some south Africans are about to stamp that hate syndrome on SA as a whole plus giving the country a bad reputation
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by executive12: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
webizone:

Because my friend, this is happening as a result of the agenda of the whites in keeping SA from joining the rest of Africa in free trade and movement. That would have boosted Africa economically. Remember the World Economic Forum African countries are pulling out from? It would have cemented the plans that was signed in the Africa free trade pact.

So you want me to believe that the whites are behind these attacks? I don't think so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by felaismyhero(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
loschivatos:
Nelson Mandela laboured in vain.
lol.are you just realizing this? there is no sensible african leader in the past who did not labour in vain! everyone! is it obafemi awolowo,or kwame nkrumah,or nnamdi azikiwe,even FELA the sage! they all laboured in vain.there is none whose dreams for his people came to pass; and i blame them for it!

1 Like

Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
saraki2019:
Mhm, south Africans is an example of an example evil or fake friend, you help them when you have but they leave you once you no longer have. A big lessons to Nigerians, let us stop all the hate and love one another, Nigerian is the only country we have
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by mimon79(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
These assholés should just be isolated by d remaining african countries by cutting ties with dem and their products/services i.e mtn, shoprite etc........wen hunger nack dem small apako dia brain go reset.......

Mtcheewww

[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]

What are you saying? Do you think it is as easy as that? I will never support xenophobia in whatever form, but this entire mess lies with our inept government. Why else would the Nigerian population be like a tribe over there, in a foreign land, it was only a matter of time before their citizens revolt.

You are talking about boycotting their business and services, so tell me, where are the viable options. From our telecom, to broadcast services they own it all, and if they leave, who will fill the vacuum - Glo?

We should turn our aggression to the inept government we have been having in Nigeria since independence for this shameful fiasco we find ourselves. Imagine if these fool's were able to provide just the three bare necessities for sustainable living in Nigeria - food, transportation and power. That is all an avarage Nigerian needs to survive and thrive.

As usual, this incident will just be a 'trendy' topic for discuss and shenanigans by the government, nothing will come out of it. Send a few plane and carry some stranded citizens back home and we are back to the status quo.

Shit hole!
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by selemo: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
divabolanle:
See the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6-UBUfBZ8o
Thank you for the video, after watching it Rwanda 1994 genocide come to my mind.. The same black monkey scenario that led to the brutal massacre of about 800,000 people in just 100 days.. I pray another Hitler should come and wipe out these Black demon race..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by executive12: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
GavelSlam:
Ipob should never complain as this is exactly the same message they preach.

What's up with this tribalist? It's people like you that start xenophobic attacks.
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
How i wish all foreigners can leave that stu-p country.So that they can clearly see that their lives will for ever remain terrible.Lazy people.
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
Big african countries like Nigeria, Ethiopia,Ghana,Zinbabwe, Somalia Kenya etc should ensure MTN,Multichoice,ShopRite and other SA businesses are closed and nationalized in such countries.Also all major foreign businesses in SA be closed down.Let all african countries close their embassies in SA.
Businesses with SA should be stopped by all african countries.
If above is done,SA will fall within 2-4 years.

2 Likes

Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by felaismyhero(m): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
executive12:

So you want me to believe that the whites are behind these attacks? I don't think so.
don't mind the guy and his analysis,this has nothing to do with whites.this is hatred and ignorance on display! the frustrated and poor south africans are looking for people to vent on.it happened in nigeria once; ghana must go!
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by tlotlomath(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
It's too much now this fight between South Africa and Nigeria needs to come to an end and Nigerians must stop acting like victims in South Africa they greatly destroyed the youth with drugs and prostitution many youngsters in South Africa are drug addicts and many girls in South Africa are forced into prostitution by Nigerians but anyway it must come to an end
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by tlotlomath(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by Empiree: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
engrchykae:
IF NOT THAT BUHARI IS A TOY GENERAL OR EVEN JUBRIL,I NOW BELIEVE THAT THIS IS JUBRIL BECAUSE IF HE DARE NATIONALISE SOUTH AFRICAN BUSINESSES,THE WEST MAY EXPOSE HIM
THIS JUBRIL
THE BUHARI THAT WON 2015 ELECTION CANT TAKE THIS SHIT,HE IS A TOUGHMAN,BUT WHEN HE CHALLENGED THE BRITISH TO RETURN OUR STOLEN MONEY,THEY KILLED HIM WHEN HE CAME FO R TREATMENT AND SMUGGLED JUBRIL IN.
THIS IS THE TRUTH
grin

Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nigerians see ur life? When u help others & they get it right while u urself still remain backward & messed up many years after dis will be ur faith. Our mates in committee of nations in d 50s, 60s & 70s are now first class countries in 2019 while we're still battling with d basic tins of life let alone infrastructure.

no electricity, good roads, rail, beautiful skyline, security, clean environment, borehole everywhere for water, etcetera. Looks like most blacks in Nigeria are d lowest of all blacks humans in d world. not one tin they can do right. they exhibit dis traits in advance clime & are then hated. They start crying & don't want to go back home because they did not build their home. They become fugitive. Could it be curse or fundamental problem in Nigeria?
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by executive12: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
mimon79:

What are you saying? Do you think it is as easy as that? I will never support xenophobia in whatever form, but this entire mess lies with our inept government. Why else would the Nigerian population be like a tribe over there, in a foreign land, it was only a matter of time before their citizens revolt.

You are talking about boycotting their business and services, so tell me, where are the viable options. From our telecom, to broadcast services they own it all, and if they leave, who will fill the vacuum - Glo?

We should turn our aggression to the inept government we have been having in Nigeria since independence for this shameful fiasco we find ourselves. Imagine if these fool's were able to provide just the three bare necessities for sustainable living in Nigeria - food, transportation and power. That is all an avarage Nigerian needs to survive and thrive.

As usual, this incident will just be a 'trendy' topic for discuss and shenanigans by the government, nothing will come out of it. Send a few plane and carry some stranded citizens back home and we are back to the status quo.

Shit hole!

On point. To the list of basic necessities you demanded, I will add security.
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by ReviewNigeria: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
Foreigners leaving south Africa can never be the solution of their problems. Their problem has come to last for a very long time because the people that are causing the problem lives with them and they are doing this legitimately without fault, South Africa can not eat their cake and have it. Mugabe tried and got into mess and South Africa is in it now and still preaching without knowing that what append in Zimbabwe is starting in their. I thank God I have a second country
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by Deltatoto: 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
eaglechild:
What do we gain by fanning embers and telling half truths?
Burning down an MTN office whose employees are 100% Nigerians in a country drowning in unemployment is the stupidest thing to do
shut up to sew a cloth u need to tear it first.i hope they kill ur son in another country so u know what life means mugu
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by GavelSlam: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
executive12:

What's up with this tribalist? It's people like you that start xenophobic attacks.

Shut up.

Of a sudden,you guys know what it is to promote hate.
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by ccollins(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
executive12:

Yep. Nigerians are really in a bind. For many Nigerians, coming back to Nigeria is not really an option. Many Nigerians will prefer to face the worst in SA rather than coming back to Nigeria. We have done a terrible job of running Nigeria. It's a big shame.
look at way affairs are manned in Nigeria. U will think some psycho delinquents who escaped or were granted freedom from a neuropsychology center are managing things in Nigeria governance
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by natureisgood(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
eaglechild:
What do we gain by fanning embers and telling half truths?
Burning down an MTN office whose employees are 100% Nigerians in a country drowning in unemployment is the stupidest thing to do

I tell You
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by redsun(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
With the kind of preacher men and women theat make waves in South Africa, how easy they are able to manipulate the vulnerability and gullibility of black South Africans, one can understand why they are acting like zombies like this.

And to think that Nigerians have no place that works they can call home of their own, also show how helpless and dysfunctional they are as a people.

What is going in South Africa is same as what is going in the west, the rise of emboldened bigotry and ardent nationalism amount the deprived, the sociopathic and the misinformed of nations. It is a time for those with eyes to see and ears to hear. A time to rethink, reevaluate and restrategize.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by anEye4anEye: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
South Africans, if you can hear me, you see this table that you guys are shaking, i hope you know that the legs are very bad? You want foreigners to leave right?

We will leave your country but not without a prize that will return you Zulu's lots back to the forest where you belong.

1 Like

Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by smileyoo: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
these SA guys 're making great mistakes. what if their lazy attitudes, invites the white racists back to power....?
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by justtoodark: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
mimon79:

Shit hole!

abegi park....nigerians are not even much more than 20k in that silly country....

go self pity yourself alone....
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by smileyoo: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
after all d politics & election bro_ha_ha, we now 've a situation where strong leadership is needed, nigerians hw far ?
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by justtoodark: 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:
How i wish all foreigners can leave that stu-p country.So that they can clearly see that their lives will for ever remain terrible.Lazy people.

they are realy lazy....how can foreighners takin something away from you,that you should be doing....??

the same issue was in ghana too,and ghana gave their petty traders right over nigerian traders and everybody went back to work....

if they were doing this petty stuff,then no way foreighners could compete with them in ther own country....
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by goat22: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
tayebest:
This guys no dey learn angry stubborn jobless fools cry

Mbama my guy! How illesha junction moto boys dey na? You Don jagoba for where babagba dey? Na Ola follow ekeruem dey collect moto ticket.
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
King44:
Buhari is that one a president at all but they sent an envoy before and the only thing their envoy could achieve was to cone back and tell us via liar Mohammed that no Nigerian was killed, its clear they don't take him and other African countries seriously to make the matter worse SA government are backing them up besides this zulu leader would come out to fuel issue, how is it my concern I don't live there no have FAM there

But some south Africans are about to stamp that hate syndrome on SA as a whole plus giving the country a bad reputation

Black foreigners should leave SA. Is it by force to remain in SA. If it were developed countries they would have made arrangement to evacuate their citizens but African countries government know their country people don't want to leave SA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by mukthar2000(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
jobless lazy youth protesters that can't not feed themselves than begging money from Nigeria to feeling, Animals
Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by SayginSA: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Thought Buhari's delegates have met with Ramaphosa grin

when they saw how beautiful and advanced SA is,they forgot the reason they came here and they rushed to convert their 'monopoly money' aka Nairas into Rands. And went straight shopping and entertaining themselves. They will just give the lifeless leader,false report when coming back.

1 Like

Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
mukthar2000:
jobless lazy youth protesters that can't not feed themselves than begging money from Nigeria to feeling, Animals

Thank you. Then the foreigners should leave SA.

1 Like

Re: Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave by King44(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
babaolofin:

Black foreigners should leave SA. Is it by force to remain in SA. If it were developed countries they would have made arrangement to evacuate their citizens but African countries government know their country people don't want to leave SA.
I am starting to have a reset of thought concerning this SA xeno issue, I think all black Africans should gather their family and leave if they have any

Nigerians should not pay them back with their own coin, but instead coexist with them, love them stop burning their businesses or properties, avoid maiming or killing

Let leave the government of the day to do his job , if he doesn't let's hold him responsible and hope in coming government would know what to do

Let sit and watch how it plays out at the end of the day peace

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon / Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) / South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.