Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Governor Seyi Makinde Mark His 100 Days At Office With A Thanksgiving - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Governor Seyi Makinde Mark His 100 Days At Office With A Thanksgiving (1003 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporters Set To Feed Neighbors To Mark His Birthday / Download And Install Office At Office.com/setup / Biography Of Oyo 2019 PDP Guber Candidate,seyi Makinde|wife Tamunominni Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Mark His 100 Days At Office With A Thanksgiving by Samgist(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
Governor Seyi Makinde mark his 100 days at office with a Thanksgiving

Source
http://samgist.com/governor-seyi-makinde-mark-his-100-days-at-office-with-a-thanksgiving-pics/

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Mark His 100 Days At Office With A Thanksgiving by immortalityk: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
Seyi makinde is not impressing me at all
But he is a little bit manageable
I will write my full report on him after end of his first term

(1) (Reply)

See More Tweet Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter / Compact Smokeless Modern Charcoal Stove / Merry Christmas in advance To You.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.