Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) (47221 Views)

Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) / Tension Rise As Donald Trump Close To Losing Us 2020 Election,threaten Joe Biden / Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Emotionss: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Litmus:

We Nigerians know our enemy, trying to sow ethnic division among us will not work. Any person typing away ethnic nonsense furiously on here or live on Vido shouting attack the Igbo’s is not a Nigerian, we are not daft.

Those people are succeeding because the good ones are silent because they fill it's none of their business. If only we know how powerful we are as a nation when we unit. 10-15 years ago wI'll they SA people try this nonsense ? The answer is NO. They know how weak and divided we are as a notion and they are taking advantage of it knowing fully well Nigerians will do nothing to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by nasoeb: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

From this write up it shows you are one of the problem that makes the igbos think that there is a conspiracy against them. Soon much hate is displayed in your writing.

The people making it look like an igbo thing are not the Igbos but other tribes from Nigeria. There's even a video where a Nigerian is telling the SA people to go after the igbos that the are the once doing all the crime in SA and that they should not attack those from a certain region from Nigeria. Who does that ? And we want other countries to respect US ?
Thats realy bad one I must say.
I am very much more connected to the igbos than any other tribe in Nigeria by culture, tradition and proximity. I dont wish to antagonise the igbos, but open most threads on nairaland and tell me which tribe always tries to hijack the thread/topic and make it about them?.... yeah you guess right, the igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by richPHAROAH: 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
frosbel2:

Most of the shops are owned by the Igbos , did you not hear them speak ?

But I will remove Igbo from the title, in a way , its too specific.
please use igbos. na them dey develop the country with drugs

1 Like

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by richPHAROAH: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
where are all the ayes and baggas and ban boys. please can you show yourself now?
cos the main purpose of confra is to defend the weak. if you cannot defend the weak then you all are useless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Emotionss: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
nasoeb:

Thats realy bad one I must say.
I am very much more connected to the igbos than any other tribe in Nigeria by culture, tradition and proximity. I dont wish to antagonise the igbos, but open most threads on nairaland and tell me which tribe always tries to hijack the thread/topic and make it about them?.... yeah you guess right, the igbos.

I can assure sir, that most of the people claiming to be igbos in this forum are NOT igbo. I have busted a lot of them. That being said there are still some people igbos and other tribes in this forum and outside it that their sense of reasoning is something else. We should try to see things in different angles rather than allow our emotions leed us into tribalism
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by kettykin: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
SayginSA:

if you have even seen South Africa military hardware,you wouldn't even dare say that. Also we have new and secret weapons from France. And our state arm maker,Denel, is currently building armed drones with 48 hours indurance and satellite controlled armed mini tanks. (we also have submarines and destroyers and have capabilities of developing Intercontinental Ballastic Missiles. Our government has avoided adopting ICBMs in our military,to prevent raising eyebrows of the rest of africa )

are you a south african ?
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Phyde: 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
Fighting heartless human that are codedly backed by their top authories at home ? That's suicidal. It's better I come back home empty handed than risking my life in another man's land.
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Sagay212: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
it is simple as abc. if they are saying you should leave or else they kill you, i think it is wise for you to leave their country. You cannot forcefully live in another man's land if they say they don't want you. You cannot be forming and claiming right. leave their country and when they realise the true importance of foreigners, nobody will tell them before they begin to welcome you back.

Their population is more so you cannot fight them. Heck! it doesn't even make sense to fight them if they say they don't want you. Many of these southafricans in the video look hopeless and haggard. there's little difference between them and suicide bombers. they are ready to die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
It seems this SA struggle has made Biafra struggle to go on recess. The Ekweremadu treatment in Germany and the Buhari episode of Japan were the last episodes before SA xenophobic attack made us to forget the struggle for now.

1 Like

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
SayginSA:

if you have even seen South Africa military hardware,you wouldn't even dare say that. Also we have new and secret weapons from France. And our state arm maker,Denel, is currently building armed drones with 48 hours indurance and satellite controlled armed mini tanks. (we also have submarines and destroyers and have capabilities of developing Intercontinental Ballastic Missiles. Our government has avoided adopting ICBMs in our military,to prevent raising eyebrows of the rest of africa )

All built during Apartheid by the whites. And what is the point of all that military hardware when your people are languishing in squalor and how will it help you fix the rape epidemic? The whites also dismantled SA nuclear capability before the end of Apartheid, lol. They gave you a semblance of political power but held on to economic power. If the whites should leave with all their capital and means of production, SA will collapse in a second. Then you will come running to the rest of Africa for help and they shall turn you away, back to your beautiful country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Rajiokazaki(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
LibertyRep:
It isn't going to be easy to fight a bunch of local, angry and misguided mobs with tactic government support.

Compatriots should know when to fight and when to retreat to fight another day.

Seek safety first and pressure the government fight on your behalf.

On no account should a Nigerian soul be lost to this same xenophobic attacks again.
.....you are without doubt an educated person....., ...... someone will come and be saying defend yourself by all means against the natives... especially with their leaders seemingly supporting them..
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by SayginSA: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
frosbel2:

All built during Apartheid by the whites. And what is the point of all that military hardware when your people are languishing in squalor and how will it help you fix the rape epidemic? The whites also dismantled SA nuclear capability before the end of Apartheid, lol. They gave you a semblance of political power but held on to economic power. If the whites should leave with all their capital and means of production, SA will collapse in a second. Then you will come running to the rest of Africa for help and they shall turn you away, back to your beautiful country

lol. The research started when USA started using drones in Afghanistans. Go check introduction dates of our drones. It is build by black government. So are Surface to Air,Air to Air
,Air to Surface and Surface to Surface missilse. Also south africa is planning to again become a nuclear armed state through backdoors,through putting more effort in research in rocket building and expansion of Uranium power station-whose waste will be used to make the nuclear warheads. China is willing to assist too.

1 Like

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by SayginSA: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
kettykin:

are you a south african ?
yes,why are you asking?
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by King44(m): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Holocene:

Not really, the truth is that the black man hates his neighbour and this can be seen even within our local tribes. Within the local ibos and yoruba communities, they still have hatred for others from different clans in the same village.
the only hate between Yoruba and Igbo's only exist on social media and bigger cities but in villages town, small cities the coexistence is commendable buy as I said before bigger cities and social media is a no no

1 Like

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by King44(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Holocene:

Not really, the truth is that the black man hates his neighbour and this can be seen even within our local tribes. Within the local ibos and yoruba communities, they still have hatred for others from different clans in the same village.
the only hate between Yoruba and Igbo's only exist on social media and bigger cities but in villages town, small cities the coexistence is commendable buy as I said before bigger cities and social media is a no no, both only come together when it is about matters of common interest
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by felaismyhero(m): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

You guys are unbelievable.
So because the people that videotape the attack is an igbo man so it automatically means that it is only the igbos that are being attacked ? Wow.

Go and do your research there are more yorubas in SA than any other tribe from Nigeria. The reason why it looks like it affects only the igbos is because the are more vocal and out spoken out the attacks.
lol. dude.my comments have nothing to do with the south african situation.i was thinking about ibos in nigeria.
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by felaismyhero(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
Empiree:
Nope, am not liberating "my race". Are these animals you want me to liberate?.

Guy, speak the truth to their brain. Truth is uncomfortable. I am upset because of this black on black crime and slow reaction by nigerian president. And Whites fold their hand and watch Black stupidity on world stage. So no, I am not liberating black race. I am liberating myself and I am already liberated. Once again, Black people are fools. They continue to prove to the world that they can not govern themselves. If you go to White neighborhood in SA right now, you will see how organized they are.
lol.seriously, stop saying black people are fools; fallacy of hasty generalisation! you are liberated for a reason! if another singaporean ruled in the time of lee kuan yew,then singapore would have still been a third world nation! every race has intelligent and stupid people! but in white societies the intelligent ones rule and the stupid ones are the racist fans in stadia.
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by babzlim(m): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
Reporters are now the new problems of we Nigerians ....they only report the evils and not the achievement of well meaning Nigerians making us proud all over the world.

Americans who has the highest rate of crime will never report it but only their achievement but we are just bent on killing and spoiling our own image our self.

Anyways, goodluck to us.
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by felaismyhero(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Empiree:

Guy, speak the truth to their brain. Truth is uncomfortable. I am upset because of this black on black crime and slow reaction by nigerian president. And Whites fold their hand and watch Black stupidity on world stage. So no, I am not liberating black race. I am liberating myself and I am already liberated. Once again, Black people are fools. They continue to prove to the world that they can not govern themselves. If you go to White neighborhood in SA right now, you will see how organized they are.
and also,stop calling blacks animals.we are not animals! if really you are upset,then you would do sumtin about it.as to liberating,malcolm x said 'don't be in such a hurry to condemn a person because he doesn't do what you do, or think as you think.there was a time when you didn't know what you know today'.

1 Like

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by felaismyhero(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
SayginSA:

lol. The research started when USA started using drones in Afghanistans. Go check introduction dates of our drones. It is build by black government. So are Surface to Air,Air to Air
,Air to Surface and Surface to Surface missilse. Also south africa is planning to again become a nuclear armed state through backdoors,through putting more effort in research in rocket building and expansion of Uranium power station-whose waste will be used to make the nuclear warheads. China is willing to assist too.
so what's your take on the xenophobia issue? are you ashamed of your people or they(the killings) are justified?

1 Like

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Nature8(m): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by TolaniLuv: 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
frosbel2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79T3KSONy9w

I no deh like when an igbo man takes video, the english sef and shouting go make u wan off the video
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Empiree: 12:11am On Sep 09, 2019
felaismyhero:
and also,stop calling blacks animals.we are not animals! if really you are upset,then you would do sumtin about it.as to liberating,malcolm x said 'don't be in such a hurry to condemn a person because he doesn't do what you do, or think as you think.there was a time when you didn't know what you know today'.
felaismyhero:
lol.seriously, stop saying black people are fools; fallacy of hasty generalisation! you are liberated for a reason! if another singaporean ruled in the time of lee kuan yew,then singapore would have still been a third world nation! every race has intelligent and stupid people! but in white societies the intelligent ones rule and the stupid ones are the racist fans in stadia.
You are helping me out. This is exactly what i wanted to achieve. I want my words to hit folks in their spine so they could think. Why do you think you can reason with those folks killing their fellow brothers?. If these attacks were simply orchestrated by hoodlums I won't fret much. But this are systematic attacks on fellow blacks instigated by leaders of SA. This is 21st century. If Malcolm X was alive today, he would issued a strong statements against SA leaders.

Yes, my statement sounds generalizing Black people. Fact is, my statement generalized all Black fools around the world. If you are not a fool you shouldn't worry. They keep acting foolishly all the time and making fools of themselves on world stage. Some Black Americans aren't left out. If they are given chance to behave like Black South Africans they would. So my point is, if hoodlums are fools, are Black SA leaders are also fools? Yes, they are for their stupid unguarded racist statements directed at their fellow Black as "foreigners" taking their jobs. Immigrants/foreigners in their context specifically referred to other Black Africans. Aren't their Indian, Whites, Chinese immigrants etc in SA?. Why arent they attacked other races who are immigrants as well?.

Did you watch a video that surfaced recently where a SA guy specifically called for killings and exodus of Africans from South Africa?. He said the only Africa country he respects is Uganda and that he doesnt care to kill Blacks from other nations in SA if he sees them in SA bcus they are taking their jobs. He called them immigrants but didnt call other races in SA immigrants. What else do we need to understand here?. Isnt SA message clear enough?. Malcolm X's quote you posted doesnt apply here. They are ungrateful idiots that need to be 100% isolated by AU.

1 Like

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by 360command: 1:34am On Sep 09, 2019
Holocene:
South Africa is only great because of the white investors and land owners who have nowhere else to go. See what happened when Zimbabwe took over land from white farmers. They went from a major food exporter in the region to a major food importer with the accompanying high inflation rate. The economy collapsed within a year.
are you saying that the black man do not have the capability to independently rise on it's own?

1 Like

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by haryomikun(m): 3:25am On Sep 09, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Are you sure Zimbabwe's economy was not destroyed by the west (America and Europe) to punish Zimbabweans for taking land away from whites?

Tell your in-law to stay indoors. He will be fine. I understand your concerns. Some in-laws are very generous with their money and resources.
How does another country destroy your economy? Did they force Mugabe to print more Zimbabwean dollars?

Wetin una like dey talk sef?

1 Like

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by haryomikun(m): 3:28am On Sep 09, 2019
Empiree:

Guy, speak the truth to their brain. Truth is uncomfortable. I am upset because of this black on black crime and slow reaction by nigerian president. And Whites fold their hands and watch Black stupidity on world stage. So no, I am not liberating black race. I am liberating myself and I am already liberated. Once again, Black people are fools. They continue to prove to the world that they can not govern themselves. If you go to White neighborhood in SA right now, you will see how organized they are.
The truth most black people don't want to hear cheesy
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Empiree: 3:40am On Sep 09, 2019
haryomikun:

The truth most black people don't want to hear cheesy
If i tell you what's going on in my head right now i will use entire Nairaland pages to write my epistle and still not finish. I am very sad about this whole situation. It is very disturbing. Try to watch this 7 mins clip what this guy said. I am so hurt right now especially when he said a White lady approached these SA idiots and asked them if they would kill her because she's immigrant?. They replied her that she didnt do anything wrong so they not gonna kill her. Yet these same idiots conveniently butchered their fellow Black men from Nigeria. My God, I am highly disappointed in South Africa. They are very ungrateful and this hate is coming from their so called leaders.

Clearly and quite frankly, South Africans believe that White man is superior to them. Imagine what they said to that White lady. Very disgusting bastards. I dont need to be told not all SA are like this. I am just angry and i have no choice but to generalize them.

https://www.facebook.com/Inspire1Africa/videos/1858758957604288/UzpfSTE1ODUxMDUyNjM6MTAyMTM4NTgzMTAyODM2NTg/?id=1585105263

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by ba7man(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2019
igbobuigbo:

All the way from Buhari 1984 it began slowly to become hell-fire and has worsened again under him. The country needs a major overhaul ----a revolution

Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by felaismyhero(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
Empiree:
Yes, my statement sounds generalizing Black people. Fact is, my statement generalized all Black fools around the world. If you are not a fool you shouldn't worry.
lol.ok, bro,i wouldn't worry. i just want you to know that mass illiteracy is the cause of all the killings and destruction.the whites too had their own dark times in the past when knowledge was limited to a few; but today,lots of european countries can almost boast 100% literacy rate. the malcom x quote applies; it is telling you to understand that you would likely do the same if in their shoes; if you are ignorant like them! xenophobia has happened in nigeria before: ghana must go! you are enlightened; your eyes are opened to see correctly,but what of the illiterate street louts who don't value life?
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Holocene(m): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
360command:
are you saying that the black man do not have the capability to independently rise on it's own?

Don't look too far. Use Nigeria as a case study
Re: Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) by Empiree: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
felaismyhero:
lol.ok, bro,i wouldn't worry. i just want you to know that mass illiteracy is the cause of all the killings and destruction.the whites too had their own dark times in the past when knowledge was limited to a few; but today,lots of european countries can almost boast 100% literacy rate. the malcom x quote applies; it is telling you to understand that you would likely do the same if in their shoes; if you are ignorant like them! xenophobia has happened in nigeria before: ghana must go! you are enlightened; your eyes are opened to see correctly,but what of the illiterate street louts who don't value life?
These are excuses. In this 21st century age of information?. Let me remind you again that it is not much about those mofos in the streets. If they are ignorant and illiterate, are their president and police chief also illiterate for making hate speeches that instigated this anti-immigrants brouhaha?.

One thing is for the hoodlums to act that way. Hoodlums are in every nation including America. It is another thing entirely for the authenticity to make unguarded statements leading to mass killings, mass destruction of property and mass looting and they still not make attempt to stop their boys. Rather, they said they are confused on what to do. They specifically targeted fellow black people. This is disgusting. Not that I support attacking other race either.

When Donald Trump made anti-immigrants statements this also caused some sort of anti immigrants movements and mass shootings in Texas but authority stepped in and arrested culprit (s) and Trump faces media persecution because of that till this second.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ / Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office / Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.