Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

If Your Business Is Not On The Internet Your Business Will Be Out Of Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If Your Business Is Not On The Internet Your Business Will Be Out Of Business. (514 Views)

Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Business Is Not On The Internet Your Business Will Be Out Of Business. by Gns247: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Let me begin by asking you a straight forward question; is your business currently on the Internet? Yes I mean your business, your hustle any how you prefer to call it as long as is legit and is not breaking any law needs attention. The truth is whatever you are doing in this life if you take the time to nurse it very well with all the attention and time it will pay you back in full no doubt. But as I said you must commit your time and energy to whatever you doing if you are to get any results from your hustle!

If your business is not on the Internet your business will be out of business is a popular quote by Microsoft founder Bill gate. You wonder why such a statement came from one of the world richest man. The reason is simple; there's a popular saying this days that the world is a global village right? Yea the world is not just a global village but a global market! And the earlier you realize this the better for you.
A lot of people have many excuses why they have not built their online presence, like I don't have a website and no resources to build a website, I don't know know how to run Facebook ad and Instagram ad and whole lot of other.
But the hard truth is that you are delaying your grow and opportunity to expand the frontier of your business to reach out to more people. Nothing sabotage business grow like microscoping systems of thinking. What I mean by microscoping thinking is not thinking out the box
This kind of thinking is what is holding back from taking some bold steps to move your from the corner of your house to real people who are ready to do business with you.

My intentions is to challenge you challenges you to change how you us to think about social media marketing because we are willing and ready to help you start your online presence with as low as 1k.

Ask me for more.

Re: If Your Business Is Not On The Internet Your Business Will Be Out Of Business. by ignitewatch(m): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
How?

(1) (Reply)

An Employment Canadian Visa And Companies Sponsors Your Visa&ticket For Free / KIZOKU Kirin, A Versatile Mech Pod Kit With 18350/18650 Battery Possibility / How To Make Fuel Briquettes From Charcoal Dust – Carbonization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.