Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts (1933 Views)

Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) / Court Voids Ebonyi LGA Election, Calls It Undemocratic, Unlawful, Umahi Reacts / Umahi Reacts To Killing Of 4 Policemen In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts

At least nine persons have been killed and four others missing in a renewed communal crisis in Ukwagba Ngbo in Ohaukwu LGA of Ebonyi State, Igbere TV reports.

Speaking over the ugly incident, Governor David Nweze Umahi revealed that he was completely dejected when he received the sad news.

Umahi also threatened to arrest and imprison stakeholders of the area for allegedly sponsoring the massacre.

Umahi, who visited the council headquarters of Ohaukwu LGA located at 135 along Abakaliki- Enugu, gave stakeholders of the area 24 hours to produce the killers of the 9 persons and the missing four others in the area.

Represented by the deputy Governor Barr. Kelechi Igwe, the governor said it is a shame on the stakeholders of the area including the 6 former chairmen of the council to allow killings to ravage the local government.

Recall, Ohaukwu LGA is the hometown of the former first civilian governor of Ebonyi state, Dr. Sam Egwu, who is the current senator representing Ebonyi north senatorial zone, but Ohaukwu LGA has been ravaged with serial crises leading to killings of innocent persons on daily basis.

“I am very embittered in my spirit. The first civilian governor from this state and the grand father of Ebonyi State is from this local government area. And right inside here , I can see about seven past local government area chairmen.

“It is a shame on all of you. We did not come to paint pictures or clap for you. Do not deceive government . Everyday Agila people have come. It is pure falsehood, you know what is happening to yourselves , you are killing yourselves .

“You should know people who are causing trouble in your domain. The traditional rulers should be able to fish out people who are causing trouble. We have not come with the message of comfort but to sound a note of warning .

“We are tired of hearing sentimental stories of what is happening in Ohaukwu. What we want is action. Some people wrote an undertaking to government . Most of you are here and for those who are not part of it , we will make you part of it . Because they had agree that if anything as tragic as this happens in Ohaukwu again we should hold them responsible.

“All These people that signed that undertaking must produce those people that were killed and those that waylaid the to Effium. You can set up a vigilante to do that . Enough is enough. We must stop playing games”, Umahi warned.

More details soon...

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/971812/breaking-nine-killed-others-missing-in-ebonyi-gov-umahi-reacts/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Umahi should be writing his resignation if Nigeria was a sane country
Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by immortalityk: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
When ebonyi landmass is like a local government in Oyo state
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by meeky007(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
this benue ppl sef when the see fulani heardsmen now they will run away
Leave peaceful ebonyi state alone
Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by meeky007(m): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
immortalityk:
Lol
we not talking landmass here besides ebonyi state is not d smallest state in dis country

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Zikora1000(f): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
so this is how you will team up and fight the Fulani invaders coming from futa jalon? after killing each other? Buhari is laughing and picking his teeth at you guys
Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by immortalityk: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
meeky007:

we not talking landmass here besides ebonyi state is not d smallest state in dis country
Shut up
Their land is small,when have u heard about a fight about land in north

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
Umahi will be in deep trouble if any of the nine is an ipob member.
Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by omenka(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
Zikora1000:
so this is how you will team up and fight the Fulani invaders coming from futa jalon? after killing each other? Buhari is laughing and picking his teeth at you guys
Seeing your comment and that of the poster above comparing the landmass of the state to that of Oyo makes me cringe at the level of inhumanity amongst the youth in this country.

Here is a report about the death of NINE PEOPLE and the best you lot can come up with are these useless comments, YET, we pretend to care when foreigners kill our brothers and sisters outside.

If you guys have nothing reasonable to say, why not simply keep quiet and walk over the thread unto another? I guess that is so difficult to do given how desperate you people are to garner some few feel good likes and shares, notwithstanding the implications of your comments.

I blame Seun and the mods for allowing these things slide.

This is such a huge shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by meeky007(m): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
immortalityk:

Shut up
Their land is small,when have u heard about a fight about land in north
You want to tell us dat you are from d north.
abeg carry your boko haram nd go.
Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by PureGoldh(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
Dx country matter Don tire me
Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
And Buhari should have gone into extinction .
Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
Umahi the reactor..
Let such situation not occur again.....That's barbarism...
Get to work not mere political statement...
Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by ebukamen(m): 12:00am On Sep 09, 2019
No Ebonyian has commented here... If you read well you would know that there has been talks in the past and that the governor is hail bent on fishing out the perpetrators of this dastardly act.

All we have on nairaland are unintelligent people who talk with thinking

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Jlow2: 5:20am On Sep 09, 2019
immortalityk:
Lol
land mass has become a criteria for success, oh naija!!!!@
Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by contigiency(m): 5:39am On Sep 09, 2019
immortalityk:
Lol

It may shock you to note that Ebonyi state landmass is bigger than Lagos state.
Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Zikora1000(f): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2019
omenka:
Seeing your comment and that of the poster above comparing the landmass of the state to that of Oyo makes me cringe at the level of inhumanity amongst the youth in this country.

Here is a report about the death of NINE PEOPLE and the best you lot can come up with are these useless comments, YET, we pretend to care when foreigners kill our brothers and sisters outside.

If you guys have nothing reasonable to say, why not simply keep quiet and walk over the thread unto another? I guess that is so difficult to do given how desperate you people are to garner some few feel good likes and shares, notwithstanding the implications of your comments.

I blame Seun and the mods for allowing these things slide.

This is such a huge shame.
you are the chief tribalist in this forum. a well known Igbo hater . in fact, u hardly spew two words without one depicting your gross hatred for ndigbo. keep your holier than though attitude for new comers who did not know who omenka is. As for Buhari and Fulanis, we all know the cold war brewing amongst us. unity start from within, so also is love. if we don't start with ourselves, how do we extend it out.
Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Flexherbal(m): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2019
Humans killing one another like animals!
Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Harlem2(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2019
poverty in the yeast is alarming
Kidnapping and prostitution on the rise in Igbo land
Wetin concern me with dead flat✓head
Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Harlem2(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Biafra
Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 09, 2019
Harlem2:

I don't blame

Maybe u didn't watch videos how your people looted ShopRite...

Even running away with cabin biscuit....

Saw full fledged omoluabi carrying a school bag fot2 year old child...if not to sell it 100 naira and eat..

Some looting chewing and sweet at ShopRite, some carrying bicycle....

Maybe that's sophiscation not hunger...
Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Harlem2(m): 9:16am On Sep 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

[s]I don't blame

Maybe u didn't watch videos how your people looted ShopRite...

Even running away with cabin biscuit....

Saw full fledged omoluabi carrying a school bag fot2 year old child...if not to sell it 100 naira and eat..

Some looting chewing and sweet at ShopRite, some carrying bicycle....

Maybe that's sophiscation not hunger...[/s]

So you actually ignore your tribesmen on that list no wonder Igbo rot in Asia jail
I will take you serious once siasia relative is free from kidnappers den
Ewu
Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2019
Harlem2:

So you actually ignore your tribesmen on that list no wonder Igbo rot in Asia jail
I will take you serious once siasia relative is free from kidnappers den
Ewu

Maybe the picture below is sophiscation not hunger

Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2019
Harlem2:

More updates on evidence of good living in the west..

The poverty Index is 0.0000001....quite sophisticated..

Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Harlem2(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Maybe the picture below is sophiscation not hunger

When you tell a flat✓head tire the real stuff on nairaland the next fvck flat✓head will do is to upload pictures
I need update on Anambra prostitution explosion..... I heard in abia u get paid if get married to them to stop prostitution

Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Harlem2(m): 9:37am On Sep 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

More updates on evidence of good living in the west..

The poverty Index is 0.0000001....quite sophisticated..

You want to start e-war with me
grin grin grin
I no get any picture for phone
But can you help me with that Abia ikpeazu kerosene pictures and Anambra idp camp asap

Immortalityk's keep bursting you guys
Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 09, 2019
Harlem2:

When you tell a flat✓head tire the real stuff on nairaland the next fvck flat✓head will do is to upload pictures
I need update on Anambra prostitution explosion..... I heard in abia u get paid if get married to them to stop prostitution

Prostitution is a recognised business even in UK and USA..

They my endorsement...

But poverty over west is more than lucrative

Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2019
Harlem2:

You want to start e-war with me
grin grin grin
I no get any picture for phone
But can you help me with that Abia ikpeazu kerosene pictures and Anambra idp camp asap

quite ready for e-war maybe u jam the wrong person today..

Go and collect your garri and sugar from ekiti state...and swim in sango ota

Agbo + prostitution highly sophisticated..lol

Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Harlem2(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Prostitution is a recognised business even in UK and USA..

They my endorsement...

But poverty over west is more than lucrative

Where is the ikpeazu kerosene picture and Anambra idp camp I ask for

Immortalityk's must see this flat✓head
Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Harlem2(m): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

quite ready for e-war maybe u jam the wrong person today..

Go and collect your garri and sugar from ekiti state...and swim in sango ota

Agbo + prostitution highly sophisticated..lol

Meanwhile erosion don finish Anambra real

Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2019
Harlem2:

Meanwhile erosion don finish Anambra real life

Sophiscation everywhere.

Poverty sophisticated..lolxxxxxxxxxgrin grin grin grin

Everywhere sophistication.. Wonderful...

Sky scrappers everywhere..

Re: BREAKING!!! Nine Killed, Others Missing In Ebonyi, Gov. Umahi Reacts by Harlem2(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Sophiscation everywhere.

Poverty sophisticated..lolxxxxxxxxxgrin grin grin grin

Everywhere sophistication.. Wonderful...

Sky scrappers everywhere..

Boring jare
Yawning!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corona Virus - Buhari Suspends All Meetings; Nigerians React / Massive Protest Rock Minneapolis Over The Death Of George Floyd. Photos & videos / 2023: Tinubu Will Never Be President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.