Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Iphone 11: Release Date,price, Specification & Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 11: Release Date,price, Specification & Features (2511 Views)

Iphone 11 Launch Date, Price And Pre-review / Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released / Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 11: Release Date,price, Specification & Features by yourblogcoach(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
The three new iPhone 11 models are camera-focused

The iPhone 11 launch could be a matter of days away, and as we tend to edge closes and nearer to the September 10 launch new iPhone leaks and rumors continue to spill out.

ALSO READ: How to check SIM Eligibility for the MTN 4GB for N1000

We’re unsure how the iPhone 11 launch is going to play out – as new iPhone leaks are suggesting that the we’ll see 3 new phones, together with a possible successor to the ‘affordable’ iPhone XR we’re informally dubbing the iPhone 11R, and an iPhone 11 pro additionally – although it is not clear if those are the final names.

https://allbloggingcoach.com/2019/09/iphone-11-release-dateprice-specification-features.html
Re: Iphone 11: Release Date,price, Specification & Features by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
we go buy am
Re: Iphone 11: Release Date,price, Specification & Features by Sirmuel1(m): 1:05am On Sep 09, 2019
I dont like Iphones, but I might consider buying any of these. I am in love already wink

1 Like

Re: Iphone 11: Release Date,price, Specification & Features by Typhoonsbane: 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
99% of people who say iphones are hyped haven't used a single iphone,how can you know it's hyped when you've not used one.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 11: Release Date,price, Specification & Features by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
Don't know if it's a good idea to swap X with 11
The display will surely be a downgrade but I don't know if the other features will be worth it

Op, there's no iPhone 11R, 11 is the base

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 11: Release Date,price, Specification & Features by yourblogcoach(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Think you have to wait and make people get he feel of it and properly use for some months before swapping. And for those that doesn't like iphone.. seriously iphones are tech and classy.

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro Vs Pouvoir 4: Which Should You Buy? Good Upgrades ??? / Any Working Modded Whatsapp That Can Hide Online Status? / Iphone Portrait Vs Samsung Bokeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.