Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

#BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS (40660 Views)

BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' / #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad / BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by kaziblake(f): 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:
But it's not true

Tacha didn't really have a point tbh

Seyi is a medical doctor and Tacha has no known job or personal achievement.

So it's almost like making jest of herself.
Psychologist.
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by lahizak: 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Awe4luv:

nudity is the only way to be known nowadays, even big companies employ ladies to show nudes for them in advert just to get noticed atimes, if this girl is really what everybody think she is then she should have been so nasty I'm the house, she doesn't dance with guys in Saturdays club parties, she doesn't move too close to any guy, she flaunt her boyfriend by calling him my twin, she's no close pal to anybody and warn any guys trying to be too close to stay clear can a prostitute really stay 2months without sex?...come on, am no fan of this girl but theres alot of positives from this girl life that people just ignore
Wait a minute! Did u just try and moralized nudity
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by Iamgrey5(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
kaziblake:
Phycologist.
But he is a doctor of books at 30 years.

It's not bad

What has Tacha with her football age achieved?

And I actually use to like Tacha.
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by kaziblake(f): 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:
But he is a doctor of books at 30 years.

It's not bad

What has Tacha with her football age achieved?

And I actually use to like Tacha.
The issue is we Nigerians like sentiment alot..This seyi is a green snake...He insulted Thelma, mercy and even frodd family called tacha all kinds of name...Seyi too isn't a saint biko

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by Iamgrey5(m): 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
kaziblake:
The issue is we Nigerians like sentiment alot..This seyi is a green snake...He insulted Thelma, mercy and even frodd family called tacha all kinds of name...Seyi too isn't a saint biko
I don't watch the show, but I have had my reservations about Seyi judging from what I read on nairaland

Nonetheless, this insult doesn't really have substance.

This insult would have meant something coming from Kaffi or the programmer girl from Anambra.

5 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by luminouz(m): 12:03am On Sep 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

The guy is a psychologist not a medical doctor.
He has a PhD undecided

And you're comparing a PhD holder to a nude twerker on IG? Are you high?
Do you have any idea of what it takes to get a PhD? Or you think being an awolowo automatically qualifies you to be a PhD holder?

I know you like the girl but on this one,you goofed.
That you're comparing the two is making me doubt if you're really ermmmmm ok?

8 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by micxwell(m): 12:04am On Sep 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Story Many people knew Tacha before knowing Seyi who rode on his family name.
If you want to use his profession I thought he is a psychologist not a medical doctor, then let us use Tacha instagram display to also be an achievement
What made her popular on Instagram?
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by Awe4luv(m): 12:07am On Sep 09, 2019
lahizak:

Wait a minute! Did u just try and moralized nudity
nope but the world just did.....no nudity in this part of the world no fame, and fame is needed to move their game forward even our celebrities popularly know for their talent still go nude....
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by Saltandwater: 12:08am On Sep 09, 2019
BaddieKay:

As much as Tacha was being rude, seyi deserved it. The only difference is he was throwing small small shades an insults at Tacha since last night, but she went all out and threw a bomb.
Sealed for endorsement!

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:09am On Sep 09, 2019
luminouz:

And you're comparing a PhD holder to a nude twerker on IG? Are you high?
Do you have any idea of what it takes to get a PhD? Or you think being an awolowo automatically qualifies you to be a PhD holder?

I know you like the girl but on this one,you goofed.
That you're comparing the two is making me doubt if you're really ermmmmm ok?
Quiet. The twerker is obviously making it big after BBN can't say the same for the PhD holder though undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:09am On Sep 09, 2019
micxwell:

What made her popular on Instagram?
Her hardwork tongue
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by luminouz(m): 12:13am On Sep 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Quiet. The twerker is obviously making it big after BBN can't say the same for the PhD holder though undecided grin

Jesus!!! You need therapy sis.... undecided

My last reply

5 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by BiafranBushBoy: 12:14am On Sep 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

I love the fact that she publicly humiliated that two faced green snake what has Seyi achieved without his family name that he was busy bragging to housemates at the beginninh of the show.
Deyi has been bad mouthing her since and Tacha put him in his place.

It seems you don't know the guy in question. So I leave you with your ignorance.

I don't watch the show.

But that guy is detol Ambassador, and several other brands for years now. (MTN, etc...)

Who is Tacha or what's the name?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:15am On Sep 09, 2019
luminouz:

My last reply
Likewise honey smiley
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by BiafranBushBoy: 12:15am On Sep 09, 2019
luminouz:

My last reply

She has no idea who the seyi guy is...

Dude has been branding for major corps. She is comparing him with an instagram hustler.

6 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:16am On Sep 09, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

It seems you don't know the guy in question. So I leave you with your ignorance.

I don't watch the show.

But that guy is detol Ambassador, and several other brands for years now. (MTN, etc...)

Who is Tacha or what's the name?
Who cares I don't think the question should be whi she is for now but what she would be after the show cheesy.
And she would be mega made. cool
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by BiafranBushBoy: 12:18am On Sep 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Who cares I don't think the question should be whi she is for now but what she would be after the show cheesy.

She won't be any shit. She will end up like Nina and the rest who rode on initial waves.

But my argument is that the seyi guy is a bigger name Than her now!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45HDgBkfGOY

I can bring more and more for you. If he can achieve all these with no popularity, what happens after BB9ja?

7 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:19am On Sep 09, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

She won't be any shit. She will end up like Nina and the rest who rode on initial waves.

But my argument is that the seyi guy is a bigger name Than her now!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45HDgBkfGOY
I know Tacha I don't know Seyi.
Now bye.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by BiafranBushBoy: 12:20am On Sep 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

I know Tacha I don't know Seyi.
Now bye.

Ooopss... You just saw how shallow you sounded.

Next time, don't follow a twerker word for word unless both of you are of the same level mentally... Of which I am tempted to believe. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by tansho(m): 12:27am On Sep 09, 2019
lahizak:

Seems u re a fan of tasha. I dont rly watch d show so i dont know much. But isnt tasha just an instagram queen floating nudes up and down and seyi a medical doctor, a advertisement agent and actually cum from a very notable family. How people are able to compare d 2 baffles me

They're both hustling to win same 60m naira.
They're both in same BBNaija House.
Seyi needs the money just as much as Tacha does.
These are few grounds for comparison.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 09, 2019
The real pepper
I never liked it when you associate with that bastard
Seyi is fool
Is just lucky am not in that house

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by Gboliwe: 1:50am On Sep 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
But it's not true

Seyi is a doctor(PHD) and Tacha has no known job or personal achievement.

Did he become this at 23years?

Who says she cannot be one at his age?

Make una dey argue with small sense biko. Instead of shooting yourself in the foot by yourself

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by banji1(m): 1:51am On Sep 09, 2019
Seyi riding on the heel and fame of granddad. Ive always said, if at 25 you still go on saying; "dad is this, my family is that", obviously you're a failure! Let's hear what you are.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 09, 2019
kaziblake:
youre the sentimental fellow mercy abused his family first anx Thelma used his history of depression against .......u wont say the truth ......they were the ones that insulted him first
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

someone that has business deals with mtn, dettol etc. ..u r comparing an olosho uncertain future to that person no wonder buhari is our president

7 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by Lashist(m): 3:30am On Sep 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

lol...it seems you are a girl. average naija gals no dey surprise uscheesy. ur queen has been "mega made" since twerking on IG. i dont watch BBN but people quoting you constantly should know how tiny ur IQ is by now cheesy

5 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by owowa145(m): 4:18am On Sep 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
But it's not true

Seyi is a doctor(PHD) and Tacha has no known job or personal achievement.

He worked with MTN @ 23

5 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by paddyofboss(m): 4:29am On Sep 09, 2019
Pwhitelaw:
Imagine seyi talking about lineage in big brothers house who lineage help.
Your lineage nor help u nor mean say other people own nor dey help them. Hustle oo make your children fit proud of you as their papa

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by paddyofboss(m): 4:32am On Sep 09, 2019
banji1:
Seyi riding on the heel and fame of granddad. Ive always said, if at 25 you still go on saying; "dad is this, my family is that", obviously you're a failure! Let's hear what you are.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
At 35 your are writing lesson notes as a means to survive and you have mouth to talk of Awolowos grand son. Oga your brain is leaking sense

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by femi4: 4:39am On Sep 09, 2019
BaddieKay:
grin Seyi lets his family background get into his head, mind you he threw the first shot and Tacha served him hot hot.... I'm very sure he's nominating Tacha and Khafi tomorrow cheesy
Its getting hot now....team tachaKhafi against the rest. Will they survive the heat
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by whytepawn1(m): 4:53am On Sep 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
No one becomes a doctor(PHD) with his or her family's name

You actually need to work hard to become a doctor (PHD). And it's an enviable feet in the Nigerian society.

Seyi might have a terrible attitude
judging by post about him on nairaland, but Tacha didn't really blast him.

Seyi won't really feel bad

Rather Tacha has placed her lack of personal achievements under the limelight.
It's true one needs to work hard to become a PhD holder, but some people have got a soft landing... That really matters too.
Re: #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS by owowa145(m): 5:04am On Sep 09, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Well well well!

Both of them are silly

Tacha wey I no sabi say she exist bfr bbn

Seyi wey be say na normal guy with Awolowo tag

Maybe they actually didn't hear about George Bush and Jnr

Bukola Saraki, Gbemi Saraki who continued from where Olusola stopped

Michael Otedola and Femi Otedola

Femi Falana and Folarin Falana (falz)

Abedi pele and Jordan + Ayew and so on

Those are people who can say, you know my family cos dey don't rely on past glory
Well, from what I'm seeing, d boy is already building his CV In d showbiz industry, and he nids d family name for a Buzz like Davido did. Which i see working for him. But u are 100% right, no one should ride on past glory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IMSU VC, Adaobi Obasi On BBNaija: "Nina Will Undergo Moral Rehabilitation" / BBNaija: Jackie Wins N1.5 Million "Pepsi Lyrics Challenge" / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.