Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' (72257 Views)

I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni / Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Josev: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2019
Gidoka:
That last picture of Tacha, reminds of bob risky grin
Are they not related? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Divit(m): 8:22am On Sep 09, 2019
kaziblake:
Twitter just came up with this trash...At 23 she is already an entrepreneur.. Check out everything tacha on IG,she us also a brand influencer. So pls stop the hate
Lol, I’m also a brand influencer on IG with 189k followers promoting cryptocurrencies and blockchain techs and getting paid for that. But i never knew that has turned into an achievement grin.

I can totally see that those fans supporting this girl’s every silly actions were as dumb as she is or perhaps even more cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Timba24(m): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2019
joseph1832:
I don't really watch this show but it's a shame, a real shame that a nonentity can start comparing herself with someone who is obviously smarter, brilliant and more intelligent than her.

What even baffles me is we still have people who still support her. I guess those people are just as brainless as she is.
na so. Dats y this country is moving backward, wen some people are worshipping a slowpoke called tacha as a goddess.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Davesaves(m): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2019
kaziblake:
Twitter just came up with this trash...At 23 she is already an entrepreneur.. Check out everything tacha on IG,she us also a brand influencer. So pls stop the hate
u mean OTUpreneur? grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by lordthree(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2019
Seyi deserved everything he got last night.

Dude literally called Tacha a PUTA (Cunt) during the live show like there was absolutely no need for that.

I'll just say if any other person had the Awolowo name and background they would achieve more than he currently has achieved.

So he was on an MTN billboard ? the Highest he would get paid for that is 400k and at that time he probably got paid 200k ish Nigerians see someone on a billboard or in a movie and automatically assume they are making loads of cash.

I also see people posting pics of Seyi with Tinubu and other politicians... like that is an achievement.. hope he went to the bank with those pictures to withdraw money.

If Seyi was as smart as he claims to be he would have stayed away from Tacha.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by wingmanII: 8:33am On Sep 09, 2019
Afonjas!!
Very typical. See how they descended on the girl like this is anything serious. Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Meth2580(m): 8:34am On Sep 09, 2019
richPHAROAH:
TITAN TACHA IS GREATER THAN SEYI AND ALL HIS FAMILY. IF TACHA SURNAME WAS AWOLOWO , TACHA SHOULD HAVE BEEN NIGERIAS FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT

And your parents paid school fees on your head sad sad

very sad

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by emerged01(m): 8:35am On Sep 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Seyi is the fool here, he shouldn't had associated with that unruly girl, dude was even going to apologise to that trasha before she started shouting till seyi cleared her back.. she had to revenge exactly during the eviction show in front of millions of viewers accross africa with potential sponsors watching.... That girl is too dumb to play Queen Ceec the lawyer's script..

Seyi a doctor, whose cousin is the wife of the Vice President, whose father heads Export Promotions council of Nigeria, and his.beautiful Fiancee is a Uk based profession. Couldn't associate with kimoprah, Venita , Diane or Jackye even cindy sef... it was an unstable tacha he fell for

We,men sometimes make fool of ourselves by associating ourselves with the wrong person.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Meth2580(m): 8:37am On Sep 09, 2019
Las Las she won't win the 30 m and no sponsor will give her endorsement after seeing her nasty attitude

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2019
I'm glad there are still reasonable people out there to recognize that hoe-ing isn't an achievement.

To the average Nigerian (lazy) youth, having over ten thousand followers on IG/Twitter/Facebook means you're successful and an automatic celebrity.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by ayusco85(m): 8:39am On Sep 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Seyi is the fool here, he shouldn't had associated with that unruly girl, dude was even going to apologise to that trasha before she started shouting till seyi cleared her back.. she had to revenge exactly during the eviction show in front of millions of viewers accross africa with potential sponsors watching.... That girl is too dumb to play Queen Ceec the lawyer's script..

Seyi a doctor, whose cousin is the wife of the Vice President, whose father heads Export Promotions council of Nigeria, and his.beautiful Fiancee is a Uk based profession. Couldn't associate with kimoprah, Venita , Diane or Jackye even cindy sef... it was an unstable tacha he fell for

Don't blame him, it wasn't his fault, he was keep in a secret room with tacha for almost 5 days, he had no choice than to bond with her. His only undoing

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Ajixegun: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2019
ornicus:
seyi is a child of priviledge
give just about anyone that name and they will do well with small motivation
it is what it is
no way you can compare a trust fund kid with a barely literate pauper

Tacha high small sha

Let her sha outlast seyi in the house so she can knock him

Child of privilege you said? Who said you and the girl should not be a child of privilege? Abi when his grand father was make name for his future, where has hers and yours (grandfathers) gone to or doing then?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Meth2580(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2019
lordthree:
Seyi deserved everything he got last night.

Dude literally called Tacha a PUTA (Cunt) during the live show like there was absolutely no need for that.

I'll just say if any other person had the Awolowo name and background they would achieve more than he currently has achieved.

So he was on an MTN billboard ? the Highest he would get paid for that is 400k and at that time he probably got paid 200k ish Nigerians see someone on a billboard or in a movie and automatically assume they are making loads of cash.

I also see people posting pics of Seyi with Tinubu and other politicians... like that is an achievement.. hope he went to the bank with those pictures to withdraw money.

If Seyi was as smart as he claims to be he would have stayed away from Tacha.

and so? u wey de talk if the give you that chance u no go rush am??

come de talk like say you be A-list celeb

IDIAT!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Seankay323: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2019
She's just a local champion in some forest I pH with poverty mentality but seyi too should have not associated with her. She's just the best amongst her friends I guess and seyi cant shout about some of his achievement becos most people in his circle have achieved bigger things.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2019
Ajixegun:

Child of privilege you said? Who said you and the girl should not be a child of privilege? Abi when his grand father was make name for his future, where has hers and yours (grandfathers) gone to or doing then?

You are slow, dumb and stupid. I am making a simple point that has gone far above your head. Probably because you are an Omo ghetto who technology granted a cheap mobile device, but not iq or basic comprehension.

The exact scenario I was referencing.

Comparing seyi and Tacha on achievements is ridiculous
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by new2012: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2019
SIRTee15:

If truly seyi has a PhD at that young age....
Then kudos him.
Anywhere in the world, PhD no be moin moin.....
Forget his father's name....that can never get u a PhD...

I don't know if or if not.. But if a PhD holder is in that house, then he has no sense!

BTW, his fathers name can put him on track for his PhD..

I don't believe the father's name stuff you wrote... When you gotta work to eat, work harder to pay fees, work hard to feed your siblings and parents maybe, PhD becomes harder and non achievable at a Young age..

If everything is paid for from birth, you can achieve most things easily.. But if a medical doctor, PhD holder can only join such mediocre program to get known, screw it!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by kolexy(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

The Head of Export promotion is actually Seyi's cousin.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

That is why no publicity is bad publicity.
Haters can continue wailing.
The Queen shall continue to pepper dem
Someone said Seyi's grandfather is on the #100 note, Tacha's should be on a bleaching cream
Lmfao

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Lanray09: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2019
richPHAROAH:
TITAN TACHA IS GREATER THAN SEYI AND ALL HIS FAMILY. IF TACHA SURNAME WAS AWOLOWO , TACHA SHOULD HAVE BEEN NIGERIAS FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT

You’re a joke!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Kauti: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2019
This Tacha is a rude poor girl, She doesn't has manner of approach and how to talk to people. Very unruly behavior what has she achieve at age23 ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2019
kaziblake:
Lol, and are those glaring achievements like what OP said of Seyi's??
Please stop trying to defend nonsense cos you would end up sounding dumb
Did u read ur comment b4 posting it?
U re too beautiful to think like this!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Oga shut up and go on Twitter to see things for yourself. Tacha actually has more achievements than Seyi when he was 23.Theonly greater achievement Seyi has is the PHD. Asides that, he has nothing. That Seyi's MTN advert at 23 shows MTN 4G services advert. Now the question people are asking is, was there 4G in Nigeria when Seyi was 23? Don't just follow this biased Nairaland post. Go on Twitter and other social media platforms to see the reality...

Na so..
U are dumber than Tacha

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by SIRTee15: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2019
new2012:

I don't know if or if not.. But if a PhD holder is in that house, then he has no sense!

BTW, his fathers name can put him on track for his PhD..

I don't believe the father's name stuff you wrote... When you gotta work to eat, work harder to pay fees, work hard to feed your siblings and parents maybe, PhD becomes harder and non achievable at a Young age..

If everything is paid for from birth, you can achieve most things easily.. But if a medical doctor, PhD holder can only join such mediocre program to get known, screw it!
Stop being sour grapes....
Most PhD students nowadays are on scholarship or stipends....
some work as graduate researchers or graduate assistants in uni.....
Rarely do u find a PhD student who's self sponsored....
Even in naija, most PhD students are placed on regular salary via this FG academic support programme started by Jonathan....
Getting a topic approved for phd and having professors to be your supervisor is a lot hard work on it's own....

And u talking about his family background....
If that's the case most PhD holders will be from wealthy families and we know that's not the case....

As per what's he doing in bbnaija...
I don't watch the show but judging from what people are saying about him...
He's got some entertainment side of him he may want to project....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by anigbajumo(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2019
kaziblake:
Influencer in holoshoism,I guess she is ur role model.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by jeff1607(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2019
if seyi and tacha were swapped as babies in the hospital who do u think has the hustling spirit? this came from nothing , what matters now is what she does after this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by Haviza(f): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2019
kaziblake:

Entrepreneurship is just a front that most social media prostitutes use. Tacha is a prostitute, period. Whatever she sells on social media was bought by the money she made from selling her body to men. Do you think the bundles of cash she was flaunting on social media was gotten from selling eyelashes?

Go on her Instagram page and see what she sells - Her body is what she sells. That's why almost all her videos advertise her body. That's her main product and that's where she gains most of her financial benefit from. She even bragged about sleeping with men for money to Mike during the early weeks of the show.

Didn't you see the video of her telling men that if they want to sleep with her, let them say it and stop bothering her with relationship crap? How more blatant can it get?

How can you even be bold enough to declare support for such a degenerate? Don't you have shame?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by jeff1607(m): 9:13am On Sep 09, 2019
SIRTee15:

Stop being sour grapes....
Most PhD students nowadays are on scholarship or stipends....
some work as graduate researchers or graduate assistants in uni.....
Rarely do u find a PhD student who's self sponsored....
Even in naija, most PhD students are placed on regular salary via this FG academic support programme started by Jonathan....
Getting a topic approved for phd and having professors to be your supervisor is a lot hard work on it's own....

And u talking about his family background....
If that's the case most PhD holders will be from wealthy families and we know that's not the case....

As per what's he doing in bbnaija...
I don't watch the show but judging from what people are saying about him...
He's got some entertainment side of him he may want to project....

talk about Universities you know not private universities ,many dropped out for PhD most because of lack of funds, the money from Jonathan stops at the bursar's office, case study uniben.

with a good family backing achieving anything is sooo possible, it gives confidence, morale ,u can go for an interview and be so confident u would at least be shortlisted and u won't be taken for granted. plus he tells everyone where he is from ,

Nigerians on scholarship abroad by the government still cry and beg for stipends

I don't support her selling her body for whatever reason but if she continues with her way after bbn then she has failed
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by MooreJozo(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2019
the thing taya me
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by derbykol(f): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2019
SIRTee15:

If truly seyi has a PhD at that young age....
Then kudos him.
Anywhere in the world, PhD no be moin moin.....
Forget his father's name....that can never get u a PhD...
Exactly PhD is not a child's play.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by PapaAdanna: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2019
If I see people supporting this low life olosho girl... E dey tire me

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by OmoEpe(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2019
kaziblake:

Every olosho is an entrepreneur nah, na biz dem dey do

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' by SIRTee15: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2019
derbykol:
Exactly PhD is not a child's play.

But someone quoting me insist Awolowo's name can easily get him a PhD...
Nothing person no go read for nairaland.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where I Can Find Free Nigerian Movies Online / BBNaija: Ike And Mercy Have Sex Under The Duvet? / Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.