Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Notice! Notice!! Notice!!! TO ALL PUNTERS - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Notice! Notice!! Notice!!! TO ALL PUNTERS (239 Views)

Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? / Punters, Rebet This Bet9ja Coupon Code Of Mine: B931escccqsrqc-1280921 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notice! Notice!! Notice!!! TO ALL PUNTERS by cywcyw(m): 12:42am On Sep 09, 2019
[b]Look here I just want to bring this to your notice oh….. take your time and go through every piece of information
Are you the non-perfect punter like me, are you among the every time na one cut my ticket people look there are so many ways to beat the book maker than playing your balls out, it is not until recently I discovered what I tag the secret of punting, yes there things all bookie will not want you to know, thing that if you do will work to your favor.
Before I tell you what will be the order of the day let me give you a few eye opener,
1. HOW ODDS WORK. Don’t be silly to think that your sport bookies care about your winnings, trust me I have been in the game long enough to know, one thing you need to know about odds is that it works as percentage so the fact that it is not on this symbol % does not mean it is not .
Here take this simple illustration
A match between LIGA F.C and COMA F.C…………….if LIGA fc as a higher straight win streak compared to COMA fc it means they have a higher percentage of winning the match which in turn reflects as low odds, please pay attention
What am trying to say is that if LIGA fc as a total of 9 wins out of the total 10 matches they have played for a season it means they are in form when compared to COMA fc who as loosed a total of 7 matches draw 2 and win 1, so the percentage chance for coma fc to win this particular match will be damn low, let’s say on scale of 100% the chances they have got to win the match is somewhere around 10% it means they will be given above 9.00 odds to win against LIGA, while LIGA fc on the other will be given a close odd of about 1.19 to win the match, what this means is that the higher the percentage chance of a team to win against another the lower the odds and vice versa…..
2. THEY LOVE WHEN YOU MAKE PARLAY BETS.
What is parlay bet, parlay bet is making 2 or more prediction on a single slip(wager) you pick two or more teams to win and place a bet, trust me when I say it is not bad but then it does not really help, here is why
In order to win your bet all the teams you pick must win, yes I agree the payout for games like this are always big. But you should know that any time you add any prediction to your slip the odds start playing against you the higher the odds the lower your chances of winning, the bookies know this and that why they always encourage punters to bet more on a single slip by offer them higher bonus for higher odds, if you were to pick team A to score against team B and you also pick team C to win team D and then you continue adding up what happen if at last team C decided they want to draw the match with team D, as my friend always say, and I quote “ beware of the last game because now that one dey always cut am”
It is not wrong wanting to win millions with just 100 naira, in fact that is what you call a day changes a man, but making parlay bets does not really fit.
3. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK YOUR BETS.
Yes it is your responsibility to check at all times to know what’s going on with your prediction, and now so many bookies have got platforms that shows at once if your game is still on or not, why have I added this to the list, what most people don’t know is that this bookies website generate revenue for them as well so the more you pay them a visit to check your bet slip the more income you help them generate, so at the end of the day it is a win win situation for this bookies, so if you have got a ticket that will be ending by 5pm, why not just wait till then and confirm your winning except if you plan on cashing out, rather than letting curiosity lead you to money making machine, so they want you to always come back.

Away from what they will not want you to know to what I want you to know…
Here is what I want you to know
YOU CAN GROW ABOVE BEEN A REGULAR PUNTER WAITING FOR YOUR TIME TO COME AND BECOMING RECREATIONAL BETTOR, trust me I have been in that shoes before I know where it hurts, first of all i will like to tell you that betting without a strategy is like digging the desert in search of water, you will get exhausted before you even start, I had loosed so much to bookies, there was virtually no bookie I had not tried ranging from international to local bookies.
But my guy they just kept on ripping me off, give me today collect everything tomorrow……. It wasn’t until I had used cash meant for my textbooks for predicting stupid tickets, that was when I started making a few research of my own, and I understood the game of punting better than before, so I am here to share.
Number 1. Have you ever heard of arbitrage sport betting I trust you have never heard of it, maybe you did economics in school. There is so much you should know about arbitrage sport betting, in arbitrage you do not lose, you can never lose as long as you play with the rules of the game, I would have honestly love to go into details but going into details will be way to long and most persons may still not understand, that is why I am giving anybody who is interested in this the platform to reach out to me just whatsapp
ARBITRAGE HOW DOES IT WORK.. to the number I will be dropping off at the end of this post
my team and I will explain better to you free of charge, before you start thinking upside down we just want to open your eyes to what you don’t know…………..so read on.
Away from arbitrage betting TO THE ORDER OF TODAY. Have you ever heard of playing with odds, yes when I got chewed down, I had to search for a plan a serious plan that got me serious, I had initially started with just one plan but now I have got more than 9 plans fetching money for me, yes 9 different betting plan
First of all I came out with playing for fixed amount, yes it lead me to what I call playing with odds
And I came out with playing with odds, towards the end of last season it worked perfectly fine and all season across the world have fully kicked off and it is still working, I am not saying I play fixed games or that I don’t have a little ups and down, but what you should know is this, if your profit beats your lose and at the same time makes out your capital then you are on the safe side, I meant with my friend who introduced me to sport betting a few weeks back and he was like lets create a platform where we just do our thing help some niggas out and at the same time get serious( what he actually meant was creating some thing more like a cartel, let say bettors HK funny I know but I bought the idea) so I made a wonderful move and got the best heads together, we have been doing our thing for the past week and trust me I am proud of myself. So what I did was to start a crew, I just had a little work and that was changing their ideology of how my game works, and so many of them picked up the idea and we are doing great
I got a team of four people including my friend and I, went to the nearest service provider and I got a MIFI, and we started our small betting yahoo yahoo… lol, now you may be wondering why I had done that when I could go solo, the truth is that I needed to expanded more so I gave everybody a portfolio while I concentrated on arbitrage, I got this one working on in play matches, the other on 5.00 odds below, and some time we venture into the badlands, don’t ask what it is but it also interesting that while the bookies were looking for ways to push people off the cliff, I was looking for a way to stand toe to toe with them and for now an doing just fine
So I decide I was going to share here take a look at this, there are so many games playing every day around the world that why I suspended some of my classes so that I can meet up with my boys,
Do you have 500 hundred naira right in your pocket there, here is what you do.
Walk into the nearest game shop ( punting hall) search through and wide for any sweet 2.00 odds you can get……. now get started play that game with that 500, in the evening go and collect your 1000 naira, repeat the same thing tomorrow, and next tomorrow now how much do you have how much have you loosed with the other tickets, repeat the same thing on and on, now use your tongue how much do you have how much have you loosed with the other tickets you played. See I am not going to deceive anybody, nobody I mean absolutely nobody showed me the way. But I am keen to showing anybody the way you know why because boys dey vex, so if you want to stop losing like a foul, whatsapp me and I will add you to the group for your sure winnings, so many games for you, so many plans to work with, if you choose you can be everywhere trust me when I say we make an average of nothing less than 23 thousand naira every day, that if we are not serious and maybe on Mondays when we have serious classes to attend, it is not me sha oooo….it is the lords doing if you are interested
Send INTERESTED IN
To this whatsapp number +2349014316229
Or better still you can call me
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Its Weekend . Make Money By Betting On The Right Team / All You Need To Know About Barcelona Wonder Kid. ANSU FATI / Latest FIFA World Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.