Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 PM

BBNaija: Omashola Wins Veto Power Game of Chance - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Omashola Wins Veto Power Game of Chance (17577 Views)

BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Wins Veto Power Of Chance Badge / Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Wins Veto Power Game of Chance by Jaymoney5000(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Came4amod:
This is the winner .. I said it from the beginning .. Omoshola is the winner of 2019 bbn ... The guy is almost flawless when it comes to character ... Its what every guy should aspire to be .. Don't pretend , don't lie , don't be proud , don't intimidate anyone ... Be a cool cat .. This is the defination of this guy .. And I have not even voted for him .. I am waiting for final week before I vote

grin

He isn't going to win it
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Wins Veto Power Game of Chance by caprini1: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
goaldynboy:
Frodd better win head of house...

..... otherwise Omatshola will throw him in for eviction!!
And wont still get evicted.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Wins Veto Power Game of Chance by Sugargal1(f): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
metch1:
Dont wait for final week before u vote him o. You will be shocked when he gets evicted with the way things are going. Look at yesterdays evictions voting pattern Frodd got more vote than him.

Yes ooo.....nice one
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Wins Veto Power Game of Chance by winterfell007(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
Easybela:
cool I too like this guy, the only guy that doesn't form in the house. He's just himself

Are you from Warri, fine girl??
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Wins Veto Power Game of Chance by lawrenzo007(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Soso990240:
I like this guy a lot.. he talks a lot, and he has acknowledged dat. I pray he stays till d last day.. Him, Mike, Frood and Elozonam . I pray he also wins HEAD OF HOUSE challenge.
Imaging, after he won, Tasha and Ike were like. "you went for d small key because you know it can open most padlock there".. and I was like " WTF? " so d person dat setup d game is so dumb dat they couldn't remove d 'possibly' cloned keys? what a mentality.

That shows you how much of streetz is invested in Omashola... We were all thinking about same thing same thing yesterday about how versatile small keys are...

Warri! Streett!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Wins Veto Power Game of Chance by Lordjb: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
Okay, see my signature below
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Wins Veto Power Game of Chance by icankel: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
more week for Khafi, he will replace either Tacha or Frodd
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Wins Veto Power Game of Chance by derbykol(f): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Warri.......Street
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Wins Veto Power Game of Chance by renewable1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
Tired of using your generator and buying fuel tirelessly?

We got you covered with our unique 1kva solar package for only 135k with a running time of 8hours daily.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Wins Veto Power Game of Chance by Jaysolu(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
Came4amod:
This is the winner .. I said it from the beginning .. Omoshola is the winner of 2019 bbn ... The guy is almost flawless when it comes to character ... Its what every guy should aspire to be .. Don't pretend , don't lie , don't be proud , don't intimidate anyone ... Be a cool cat .. This is the defination of this guy .. And I have not even voted for him .. I am waiting for final week before I vote grin
In case you didn't know, Mike, seyi, Mercy, Tacha even khafi and frodd has had more votes than shola
so bera rethink that
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Wins Veto Power Game of Chance by Jaysolu(m): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
Jaymoney5000:

He isn't going to win it
They think his warri that he's shouting will make him win
efe has already sold that market
and the annoying thing is that warri people dont even vote
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Wins Veto Power Game of Chance by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
icankel:
more week for Khafi, he will replace either Tacha or Frodd
nope Diane
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Wins Veto Power Game of Chance by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
My bet on frodd. Anybody on against?
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Wins Veto Power Game of Chance by Jaymoney5000(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
Jaysolu:
They think his warri that he's shouting will make him win
efe has already sold that market
and the annoying thing is that warri people dont even vote

You're right Bruh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Wins Veto Power Game of Chance by solmusdesigns: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

YOUR ANALYSIS IS VERY POOR!!!!!

HE WILL SAVE IKE, IF IKE IS UP!

Have you seen that you dont know the game?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 / 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. / Juicy Jay & Olivia (juiovla) Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.