Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Adventures Of Lionlee216 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adventures Of Lionlee216 (102464 Views)

Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Beautyaddy: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
tiptoe1:

Walking in some parts of Chicago is like walking in Iraq with all the murders, robberies and other acts of violence, they call it Chiraq for a reason . I just don't know which comes first between Chicago and Detroit

lol!...I believe it's South side Chicago hands down.
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by tiptoe1: 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
Beautyaddy:

lol!...I believe it's South side Chicago hands down.

Wow. An active member in the basketball thread here on Nairaland was also killed some years back. He was robbed and shot on his was back from school in Dolton, I don't know if it's located at the southern part of Chicago.

2,242 shooting victims and 424 murders were recorded last month alone in Chicago. That's really insane.

9 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Beautyaddy: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
tiptoe1:

Wow. An active member in the basketball thread here on Nairaland was also killed some years back. He was robbed and shot on his was back from school in Dolton, I don't know if it's located at the southern part of Chicago.

2,242 shooting victims and 424 murders were recorded last month alone in Chicago. That's really insane.

Hmmm...very frightening to say the least.

I wouldn't paint the whole of Chicago to be crime ridden though.

It's mostly the South side areas of Chicago that is dealing with the very high crime and endless problems...and some of the reasons for it is because the cost of living in those areas are extremely cheap and also most of the people living in those areas are on endless government welfares( baby mama/papa drama with no jobs).
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by tiptoe1: 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Hmmm...very frightening to say this least.

I wouldn't paint to whole of Chicago to be crime ridden though.

It's mostly the South side areas of Chicago that is dealing with the very high crime and endless problems...and some of the reasons for it is because the cost of living in those areas are extremely cheap and also most of the people living in those areas are on endless government welfares( baby mama/papa drama with no jobs).

Alright. I used to think Chicago as a whole has an high crime rate, but thanks for clarifying.

With the endless opportunities in the US, some set of people still choose to be lazy, nawa o

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by kroger: 1:41am On Nov 11, 2019
lionlee216:
Typing from my PC on a moutain Top, in an undisclosed location, UTAH grin

Quiet life is good oooooo

So this night club starts 9.30pm till 6am in the morning. single pays $50 as entrance fee while "couple" pays $40. The club doesnt sell drinks but provides free ICE and POPS(soft drinks). So you got to buy your own drinks to the venue. we bought total of 4 hennessy and 3 Jack Daniels. we entered the club and we got it rolling. the place was full of white like 95%. So this his how it works ;

the club has some private rooms with open doors and windows. so if you are dancing with a lady and she was feeling you, right there on the floor, you will be smooching her. girls were dancing with only G strings ooo... Mehn, Those ladies boobs fresh die. Even the "whiteness" added to the boobs. so you guys will take each other to the open rooms, give her head/get BJ or get laid. whatever works for u guys and people will be passing by and looking at y'all but they wont stay there with u. Some of my friends got BJ from these white ladies and after that, both of you will move on.

By 12.30am, the fee will increase to single $75 and couple $50. by that time, Most white people will be leaving by then then blacks will be falling in. the black ladies will be hanging outside looking for guys to pay for them and take them in. its win win cos you got to pay $50 as a couple instead of $75. i am sincerely tired of my black folks. at 1am, everywhere was so overcrowded and those ladies will be looking for guys with drinks on their table to beg from but they wont want to Bleep with you..

Being a black guy and having a black woman as a wife, i always try to stay positive about black folks but yesterday changed everything about my thoughts.

The whole place was messed up, increased security guys, cursing left and right, infact alot to say. like kroger once said, i dont know why they cant behave and conduct themselves as human beings and i was so hurt when a guy i met there said Arguing with Akata is pointless as they will never see things from your point of view. He said they are just good for sex and nothing else. that was a deep word i swear.(MY POST IS NOT MEANT TO DEMEAN ANYONE BUT BASED ON CONVERSATION WE HAD AND ALSO PART OF MY LIFE EXPERIENCE)

Each rooms has a Tv with erotic shows. Mehn, it was crazy. The money was well worth it..

Got some pictures but i dont know if youtube will allow me to upload them due to its erotic nature but some are decent too...

That was hell of an experience.

Left Kansas 8am sunday and got to Utah 12.07am Monday morning... Its 16hrs drive, very stressful but the views worth it all

Make i go do sight seeing, my flight leaves tomorrow morning.

How on earth did I miss this thread .. Bros I hail you sir.. No be small groove you dey oo. Enjoy urself man cos you cant come and kill yourself. Akata matter is discussion for another day.
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by kroger: 2:16am On Nov 11, 2019
tiptoe1:

Alright. I used to think Chicago as a whole has an high crime rate, but thanks for clarifying.

With the endless opportunities in the US, some set of people still choose to be lazy, nawa o

Its pathetic to say the least, you see immigrants come to the US work hard and live very comfortably.. I came to the US with $50 but today I am very comfortable.. work na lie, go school na lie, behave yourself mbanu, only God knows what these set of people really want.

16 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 3:04am On Nov 11, 2019
Seems you guys are getting it all wrong about Chicago. Chicago is a beautiful place even the south surburbs(dolton inclusive).

It's not that you will be seeing bullet holes in walls, people armed with guns. South Chicago is just like other places with no issues but there are some places that dangerous that you just have to be watchful. Places like 69th st, 79th and 63rd..

Even the 64th and MLK considered the most dangerous block in Chicago is full of project houses where the bad guys live. Even at that, everything they do is at the comfort of their house but when Night comes, that is when trouble starts.. unless it's a gang related issue, they won't rob you in the noon and shoot you.

If it is as bad as people say Chicago is Chiraq, nobody will be on the south side anymore.. the Ghetto side is the Inglewood where shit also happens.

I can never walk in the night. Some people are always lurking arround to look for people to rob. This same south Chicago has CSU, UiC hospital on East Garfield and full of people of various background. North Chicago has the advantage cos I think they have like 3 universities up there but once you dont walk at night, midnight, You are safe. Dont leave stuffs in your car or else people will steal it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by tiptoe1: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2019
kroger:

Its pathetic to say the least, you see immigrants come to the US work hard and live very comfortably.. I came to the US with $50 but today I am very comfortable.. work na lie, go school na lie, behave yourself mbanu, only God knows what these set of people really want.

They won't do that, all the do is blame the system and complain about how it favours some set of people than them.
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by kroger: 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
lionlee216:
Seems you guys are getting it all wrong about Chicago. Chicago is a beautiful place even the south surburbs(dolton inclusive).

It's not that you will be seeing bullet holes in walls, people armed with guns. South Chicago is just like other places with no issues but there are some places that dangerous that you just have to be watchful. Places like 69th st, 79th and 63rd..

Even the 64th and MLK considered the most dangerous block in Chicago is full of project houses where the bad guys live. Even at that, everything they do is at the comfort of their house but when Night comes, that is when trouble starts.. unless it's a gang related issue, they won't rob you in the noon and shoot you.

If it is as bad as people say Chicago is Chiraq, nobody will be on the south side anymore.. the Ghetto side is the Inglewood where shit also happens.

I can never walk in the night. Some people are always lurking arround to look for people to rob. This same south Chicago has CSU, UiC hospital on East Garfield and full of people of various background. North Chicago has the advantage cos I think they have like 3 universities up there but once you dont walk at night, midnight, You are safe. Dont leave stuffs in your car or else people will steal it.

North side, east side, west side, south side, I cannot live in chicago.. First off the cold alone can change your destiny shocked that is even enough for me to decline living in chicago. Someone cannot safely walk at night, always watching your back is a no no for me.. To each his own.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
kroger:

North side, east side, west side, south side, I cannot live in chicago.. First off the cold alone can change your destiny shocked that is even enough for me to decline living in chicago. Someone cannot safely walk at night, always watching your back is a no no for me.. To each his own.

Lol. Yes the cold itself is a major turn off. Why will I even be walking in the street at night when i can hop into my car and go wherever i want to go too..

Chicago is home grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by NumeroUno7(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
I love Chicago tho. The scenery from Franknetter's Post is fascinating.
During winter the possibility of having a white Christmas is usually high in comparison to other cities (the thought of a white Christmas sends shivers down my spine)
If the city is as bad as its been painted we'd never see anyone living there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by karlboss: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wow
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Electroweb(m): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
H
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
Electroweb:
H

Lol, I already saw the message.

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Electroweb(m): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
lionlee216:

Lol, I already saw the message.
Lol
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by kroger: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
NumeroUno7:
I love Chicago tho. The scenery from Franknetter's Post is fascinating.
During winter the possibility of having a white Christmas is usually high in comparison to other cities (the thought of a white Christmas sends shivers down my spine)
If the city is as bad as its been painted we'd never see anyone living there

Be careful what u wish for tongue . White Christmas comes with a price.

5 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by 7Alexandre: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
kroger:

You’re still living in Atlanta right?

I’m planning to move to either Roswell OR Alpharetta hopefully by Next Year by His Grace.
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by NumeroUno7(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
About sex in the USA. Is it only African Americans who tend to give sex anytime, anywhere or the white babes.
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by kroger: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
7Alexandre:

You’re still living in Atlanta right?

I’m planning to move to either Roswell OR Alpharetta hopefully by Next Year by His Grace.

I still live in ATL. Where are u moving from.

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by 7Alexandre: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
kroger:

I still live in ATL. Where are u moving from.

Planning to move to either Roswell OR Alpharetta from Miami by His Grace.

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by kroger: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
7Alexandre:

Roswell or sandy springs is your best bet.

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by 7Alexandre: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
kroger:

Roswell or sandy springs is your best bet.

Ok, thanks.
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Beautyaddy: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
7Alexandre:

Oh wow!...I guess may be a job is making you do such a move?

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by 7Alexandre: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Oh wow!...I guess may be a job is making you do such a move?

No, I’m actually planning to enroll back in college.

The cost of living is too high for me here in Miami.

3 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by kroger: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
7Alexandre:

No, I’m actually planning to enroll back in college.

The cost of living is too high for me here in Miami.

Which college in GA you want to enroll in.
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by 7Alexandre: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
kroger:

Which college in GA you want to enroll in.

I’m thinking about Georgia Tech & Maybe driving three times a week to Columbus, GA for classes at Columbus State University.

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by kroger: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
7Alexandre:

I’m thinking about Georgia Tech & Maybe driving three times a week to Columbus, GA for classes at Columbus State University.

Oh ok that's good..
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Fathima1996: 1:56am On Nov 16, 2019
Please I have a pickup I need your WhatsApp number asap=lionlee216 post=83918129]Seems you guys are getting it all wrong about Chicago. Chicago is a beautiful place even the south surburbs(dolton inclusive).

I can never walk in the night. Some people are always lurking arround to look for people to rob. This same south Chicago has CSU, UiC hospital on East Garfield and full of people of various background. North Chicago has the advantage cos I think they have like 3 universities up there but once you dont walk at night, midnight, You are safe. Dont leave stuffs in your car or else people will steal it. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Fathima1996: 1:58am On Nov 16, 2019
Lionel216 your WhatsApp number please
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 2:11am On Nov 16, 2019
@ Fathima1996, +17739963828
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by s3nn2x(m): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2019
tiptoe1:

All these talk about Chicago is making me scared. I already booked a flight there to spend thanksgiving weekend there.

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by tiptoe1: 7:48am On Nov 16, 2019
s3nn2x:

All these talk about Chicago is making me scared. I already booked a flight there to spend thanksgiving weekend there.

You shouldn't be scared, people living in the USA already talked about the unsafe neighborhoods over there, those are the areas to avoid entirely not to risk being a victim of violent crime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (39) (Reply)

Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna / Worst Bridge In The World At Igwe Ito, Obi LGA In Benue State / Information About Sweden Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.