Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling (35337 Views)

‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by GistGoViral: 6:16am On Sep 09, 2019
A viral video shared on social media captured moment the Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi stopped rain from falling at the 2019 Egungun festival in the Osun community he leads.

He subsequently sent out the rain to four communities in the South-West region of Nigeria. The Oluwo of Iwoland wrote on Instagram;

With the power of the Most High God.... the heavy rain that wants to disturb the day was stopped !! Ashe Oba Kan soso tounje kabio kosi and all the glory and praise to God Almighty the owner and maker of heaven and earth and all therein.
Ashe kabio kosi koshe bi Lere
Emperor Telu1 Alashe Lori Orisha Akoko Arole Olodumare Akoko in Yorubaland

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AlPAFViteg

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/the-moment-iwo-king-oluwo-of-iwoland-stopped-rain-from-falling-and-distributed-it-to-4-neighboring-towns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by GistGoViral: 6:19am On Sep 09, 2019

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by GistGoViral: 6:27am On Sep 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Olawaleyy036(m): 6:34am On Sep 09, 2019
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by emeijeh(m): 6:35am On Sep 09, 2019
Distributor
I hail o!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by qualityovenbake(m): 7:45am On Sep 09, 2019
How did he stop the rain from falling?

4 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by divabolanle: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by postinthe: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2019
Jax dey now

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Savagedawg: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2019
Xx

Supernatural power and magic is still in existence, I wonder why we still have atheist that still believes we human came into existence through evolution. We still have God and black magic.
Oluwo of Iwoland is a King worth of emulation. Power should be given to those who are willing to humble themselves and pick it up. cool

5 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by ForeThinker: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2019
Weather-Maning alignment

If you know you know
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Lagbaja01(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2019
With all these powers and yet Nigeria still belong to the 4th world country grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by emyfelix(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2019
Wonderful cheesy
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by money121(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2019
Sakamaje

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2019
i supported you only when you added God's name.
if not i would have said that "why.................

3 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by nijabazaar: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2019
Nonsense and Stupidery....

I bet u can channel that energy to eradicating poverty or forming an invisible nano barrier against fulani invaders...

U are lucky the Weather is not yet prepared for you.

Ever heard of Cloud Seeding?

Stupid African...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Olamsoh: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2019
Just look at how daft people will come here now and say they should also use this same power to fix the country, why can’t you use the Jesus power you sing every Sunday to fix the country or use the allah power to fix the country every Friday, can your stupid white religion even fix your poverty apart from collecting your tithe and offering, just imagine how much Oyedepo and Adeboye made yesterday Sunday now. Smh

Please if you are a child and knows nothing,don’t doubt this cuz some of us have been in a party where it’s raining on the other side while across the street it’s not raining

Level is real AF

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Charleys: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2019
Emir of YorubaLand mixing Islam with witchcraft. Nice one
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by konkonbilo(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2019
Naso grin
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Kingluqman(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2019
Yinmu

grin
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by apholaryn: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2019
talking about coincidence, show us the videos for other days u tried and e no work...naso one man tried that yeye stuff at a wedding party I went to when I was about 12or so ..dey mix ogogoro with fire and doing other stuff dey mumu himself..the rain wey fall eventually that day when rain reason him matter pass the one way fall during Noah's 40 days and nights sojourn in the ark..e carried canopy join sef plus shutdown all his yeye fire

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by dermmy(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2019
Developed countries are sending astronaut to space you dey stop rain undecided

5 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by MichaelsHope(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2019
qualityovenbake:
How did he stop the rain from falling?

You are too young to know...

3 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Truthbites: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2019
Should this be news? Rain is Still falling and will continue to fall !!! Infact there's rain at my backyard now
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by RexTramadol1: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2019
King of Mojo
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by jkendy(m): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2019
And some people will come here and type nonsense that demonic powers doesn't exist even with this clear evidence of their manipulations.
Angels and demons are real. Argue this at your peril. Their methods of operations are so similar that it takes only the spiritually matured to differentiate between them

4 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by PureGoldh(m): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first grin

Meanwhile.. If yOu need Original Pure Unadulterated Honey.. Call or whatsapp me on 081 016667 71
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Hienna(m): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2019
grin����...
Inside life
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by Naija247blog: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2019
Though we do not know who is his "most high God" but we'll leave it like that
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by richPHAROAH: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2019
these are the scammers that need to be arrested. the cloud can never be diverted by prayer. this experiments have been conducted severally to debunk this. yes the cloud of rain was diverted, but not by just praying. show us the things done behind man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos / The Ijebu People And Their Ancestral Hometowns In Lagos / I Don’t Understand Why People Still Eat Isi Ewu - Oluwo Oba Akanbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.