Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) (52780 Views)

Joseph Yobo Officially Resumes Duty As New Super Eagles Assistant Coach (Photos) / Diego Maradona Dances In Dressing Room After First Win As Gimnasia Coach(Photos) / Thierry Henry Confirmed As New AS Monaco Coach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2019
nwamabo247:
Hope he succeed this time, please nairalanders help

Are you the one typing this?
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2019
He would soon be sack... The manager job was purposely just to honoured him
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by Neddstark: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2019
I think Papillo Kanu Nwankwo should get a coaching license. He could do great.
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2019
Kanade21:

Are you the one typing this?
yes any mistake
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by Addme: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2019
This will not end well...
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2019
nwamabo247:
yes any mistake

No, just wondering.
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by Abuja91(m): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2019
boss1310:
you mean with all the information you couldn't tell us the country the club is located

Gimnasia is in Argentina super league league

2 Likes

Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by Lordjb: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2019
Okay, next level things for the club grin
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2019
Kanade21:

No, just wondering.
wondering as how please explain better
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by loveinglistic: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2019
ok, today's Euro2020 games on [url]NaijaBet.com[/url]

Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2019
naijabruce:
Euro 2020 Qual Russia – Kazakhstan 1/over 2.5
Euro 2020 Qual Scotland – Belgium 2/over 2.5
See my signature link now! Free codes available on our site

compare this too ,
Z56HQ2KN
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by Scandinavian02: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2019
Legend

The real GOAT
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2019
nwamabo247:
wondering as how please explain better

You have a C5 spinal injury, you should not be able to type, if it is you.
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2019
StrikeBack:
Booksrite001 please behave yourself

Always sharing abi?
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by Dbiz1111(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2019
Blazebond:
Argentina have not been able to find a successor for this incredible footballer,diego armando maradona,the greatest ever.

You freaking serious?? With VAR and mad rules now in football?? #handofGod
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2019
emeijeh:

Always sharing abi?
sharing post of last year
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2019
boss1310:
you mean with all the information you couldn't tell us the country the club is located
Argentina
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2019
Kanade21:

You have a C5 spinal injury, you should not be able to type, if it is you.
well my spinal injury has lasted for almost 12 year now,so I have gained a little function of my hand even though I don't control my bowels movement very well plus the type of phone I am using

3 Likes

Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2019
A very good player, wont make him a very good coach

We open verified WeChat and Alipay account/wallet
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by banji1(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2019
He packs too much emotion for a human being. That's why I hate his style of admin.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2019
America is home to gangsters, be it North, South, etc.
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2019
Fry pan to fire
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by kushercain: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2019
StrikeBack:
Booksrite001 please behave yourself

He's sharing your posts right
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by Edyice: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2019
naijabruce:
Euro 2020 Qual
Russia – Kazakhstan
1/over 2.5

Euro 2020 Qual
Scotland – Belgium
2/over 2.5

See my signature link now!
Free codes available on our site

Correct odd
This one will enter wella
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by LZAA: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2019
Kanade21:

They have, his name is Messi. And Messi is , dare I say this better than Diego ever was.

The problem is, they haven't been able to find a team that can play with Messi. (Except in 2014...and even then that team lost the final of the World Cup).
U must be joking
Messi is the best player of his generation while Maradona was voted the best of all time
There's is a reason ppl compare messi to maradona and it's not because he's Argentine
It's because he's the closest thing to maradona
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by ThierryJay: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2019
That Spanish translation get as e be o, which one is "I grabbed the best Messi..." Subject is free throws" Google translate dey fall hand.

It should read" I TOOK THE WORLD BEST, MESSI AS HE PASSED FROM FIVE TO FIVE, A PHENOMENON. THE SUBJECT WAS FREE KICKS. HE ASKED ME HOW TO PLACE THE FOOT WHEN HE HIT IT. IT'S SIMPLE AS THIS, YOU HIT THE MIDDLE, I TOLD HIM. NOW HE HANGS THEM ALL."

Maradona on how he helped Messi become the best free kick taker in the world.
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by Phred1717: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2019
Tis one na from frying pan to fire. Final relegation
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by wakes: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2019
wow
Re: Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) by greypencils: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2019
Plus Maradona o, plus gimnasia o, una dey go relegation...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Match Official Staring At Female Supersports Reporter's Butt (Photo) / Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) / PSG Player, Jese Rodriguez Spends €5k To Eliminate His Ex From Big Brother. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.