Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Moment Oluwo Of Iwoland Stopped Rain From Falling (video) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Moment Oluwo Of Iwoland Stopped Rain From Falling (video) (747 Views)

‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) / Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Oluwo Of Iwoland Stopped Rain From Falling (video) by hitng(m): 6:43am On Sep 09, 2019
A viral video shared on social media captured moment the Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi stopped rain from falling at the 2019 Egungun festival in the Osun community he leads.
He subsequently sent out the rain to four communities in the South-West region of Nigeria.

The Oluwo of Iwoland wrote on Instagram;

With the power of the Most High God.... the heavy rain that wants to disturb the day was stopped !! Ashe Oba Kan soso tounje kabio kosi and all the glory and praise to God Almighty the owner and maker of heaven and earth and all therein.

Ashe kabio kosi koshe bi Lere
Emperor Telu1 Alashe Lori Orisha Akoko Arole Olodumare Akoko in Yorubaland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX7E4rL8YJI

https://www.hitng.info/2019/09/moment-oluwo-of-iwoland-stopped-rain.html

lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

Re: Moment Oluwo Of Iwoland Stopped Rain From Falling (video) by divabolanle: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2019
Hmmm... okies
Re: Moment Oluwo Of Iwoland Stopped Rain From Falling (video) by mizz2posh: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hi davodyguy, i really need to call your guy tonight, so as to know if he will be availabe to assist me tomorrow, my son needs a passport urgently, incase you dont feel comfortable sending me a message with your phone or email, please drop the guys number here, thats why im messaging you on a dead thread that nobody checks, would appreciate your prompt reply. Thank you
Re: Moment Oluwo Of Iwoland Stopped Rain From Falling (video) by davodyguy: 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
mizz2posh:
Hi davodyguy, i really need to call your guy tonight, so as to know if he will be availabe to assist me tomorrow, my son needs a passport urgently, incase you dont feel comfortable sending me a message with your phone or email, please drop the guys number here, thats why im messaging you on a dead thread that nobody checks, would appreciate your prompt reply. Thank you
Don't worry.

Tomorrow we will sort out by Gods grace
Re: Moment Oluwo Of Iwoland Stopped Rain From Falling (video) by mizz2posh: 5:34am On Dec 03, 2019
davodyguy:

Don't worry.

Tomorrow we will sort out by Gods grace

Amen thank you sir, but i saw a message on my phone that i should call afeeez in passport office and iv called him, and he said i should come this morning, hope the message is from you sir, cos i dropped my phone number for you on the other thread, please confirm if the text is from you or not so that i wont fall into the hands of scammers as am already getting set to meet the afeez by 8am this morning, thank you.
Re: Moment Oluwo Of Iwoland Stopped Rain From Falling (video) by davodyguy: 7:59am On Dec 03, 2019
mizz2posh:

Amen thank you sir, but i saw a message on my phone that i should call afeeez in passport office and iv called him, and he said i should come this morning, hope the message is from you sir, cos i dropped my phone number for you on the other thread, please confirm if the text is from you or not so that i wont fall into the hands of scammers as am already getting set to meet the afeez by 8am this morning, thank you.
Yes

(1) (Reply)

About Iyana Offa / They Do Not Bath With Water, Yet Give Free "Sex" To Guests. See What They Bath W / Sad Reality Of Today's World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.