Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

How Did You Manage To Get 50 Specialization Points Of Sharpshooter In Division 2 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Did You Manage To Get 50 Specialization Points Of Sharpshooter In Division 2 (971 Views)

Playing Division 2? Join The Clan "Naija Reloaded" / The Division 2 / Division 2: How To Get Ivory Keys To Open The Reward Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Manage To Get 50 Specialization Points Of Sharpshooter In Division 2 by PatrickLik: 7:01am On Sep 09, 2019
How did you manage to get 50 specialization points of Sharpshooter in Division 2?
Re: How Did You Manage To Get 50 Specialization Points Of Sharpshooter In Division 2 by Lianot: 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
I could only get 3 points for unlocking specializations in The Division 2
Re: How Did You Manage To Get 50 Specialization Points Of Sharpshooter In Division 2 by Darlamoon668: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
PatrickLik:
How did you manage to get 50 specialization points of Sharpshooter in Division 2?
I can assure you that not only you have such problems. It is difficult to complete this game on your own, without people who can help you move forward. At first I tried to get points on my own, but I did not succeed. Then I was advised to contact Division 2 specializations https://legionfarm.com/division-2/specializations where they helped me unlock the specialization points in this game.

(1) (Reply)

Demon Souls: New Trailer / Playstation 3 Games For Sale...!!! / Nintendo's Wii Outsells Sony's Ps3 Fivefold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.