Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices (32905 Views)

Photos Of The New Honda Breeze SUV / 5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices / The New Honda N-box Is Indeed A Box, But It’s Beautiful (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by AutoJoshNG: 7:02am On Sep 09, 2019
Honda is one of the brands loved by Nigerians.

Honda Automobile Western Africa, Ltd is a subsidiary of Honda Motor Corporation Ltd, Japan, and was incorporated on 23rd of April, 2013.

They started importation of Brand New Honda cars in late 2013 and moved on to add importation of Honda Genuine Motor Oil (HGMO) and Genuine Honda Spare parts to its line in early 2014.

In view of the Auto Policy, they started the project of Semi Knock Down (SKD) Assembly plant in Ota, Ogun State in 2015. The factory is the first Honda assembly plant for vehicle assembly in Africa.

Below are the prices of various brand new Honda vehicles sold in Nigeria.

Honda Price list

1. City – N8,195,000

It is powered by a 1.5 liter SOHC i-VTEC engine and comes with an automatic transmission.

The City is equipped with Bright LED Daytime Running Light (DRL) that makes the city look more premium and improves visibility day and night. It is also known for its large trunk space.

2. Accord LX – N12,795,000

The Accord LX trim comes with a 2.0 liter in-line 4-cylinder engine. The size of the rims fitted in this trim is 16 inches.

The instrument panel combines analogue and digital meters that are well illuminated with LED lightings.

This EX Accord can hit its maximum power which is 153 hp at 6500 rpm.

3. Accord EX – N14,995,000

The Accord EX trim comes with a 2.4 liter in-line 4-cylinder engine. The size of the rims fitted in this trim is 17 inches.

The instrument panel combines analogue and digital meters that are well illuminated with LED lightings.

This EX Accord can hit its maximum power which is 172 hp at 6200 rpm.

4. HR-V LX – N9,900,000

The HR-V LX trim comes with a 1.8 liter in-line 4-cylinder 16-Valve SOHC i-VTEC engine.

This EX CR-V can hit its maximum power which is 140.8 hp at 6500 rpm.

Other than the engine capacity, the seat type is leather unlike fabrics found in the LX trim. Again, the air conditioner can be operated automatically unlike the LX tri which is manual.

5. HR-V EX – N11,200,000

The HR-V EX trim comes with a 1.8 liter in-line 4-cylinder 16-Valve SOHC i-VTEC engine.

This EX CR-V can hit its maximum power which is 140.8 hp at 6500 rpm.

The seat type for this trim is leather, unlike fabrics found in the LX trim. Again, the air conditioner can be operated automatically unlike the LX trim which is manual.

6. CR-V LX – N15,500,000

The CR-V LX trim comes with a 2.4 liter in-line 4-cylinder 16-Valve DOHC i-VTEC engine.

This LX CR-V can hit its maximum power which is 184 hp at 6400 rpm.

The CR-V is packed with several interesting features which include touch screen display, auto air conditioner, 8 way power adjustable seats, auto Day/night rear view mirror and lots more.

7. CR-V EX – N17,500,000

The CR-V EX trim comes with a 2.4 liter in-line 4-cylinder 16-Valve DOHC i-VTEC engine.

This EX CR-V can hit its maximum power which is 184 hp at 6400 rpm.

The CR-V is packed with several interesting features which include touch screen display, auto air conditioner, 8 way power adjustable seats, auto Day/night rear view mirror and lots more.

8. Pilot – N25,500,000

The Honda pilot is designed to accommodate the needs of all occupants and offering more family friendly features with advanced technology and premium attributes. The 3.5L Earth Dreams V6 Engine with Variable Cylinder Management(VCM) and an Intelligent Variable Torque Management drives the Honda Pilot excellent performance.

This Pilot can hit its maximum power which is 280 hp at 6000 rpm.

Source: https://autojosh.com/8-honda-vehicles-prices-nigeira/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by tillaman(m): 7:20am On Sep 09, 2019
Cool
Very informative!
Buh the CRV EX And CRV LX looks alike after about 2milli difference

12 Likes

Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by izzou(m): 7:23am On Sep 09, 2019
angry

According to you, the CRV-EX and the CRV-LX have the same look and features

But the difference in price is about #2 million

Why naa? angry

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by pocohantas(f): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2019
izzou:
angry

According to you, the CRV-EX and the CRV-LX have the same look and features

But the difference in price is about #2 million

Why naa? angry

As if you'll buy anyone. Last last na 03 Corolla go end all this talk. People wey go buy am, know the difference.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by hisgrace090: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2019
One thing I observe from the list is that the faster the car the costlier it is.
Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by izzou(m): 7:39am On Sep 09, 2019
pocohantas:

As if you'll buy anyone. Last last na 03 Corolla go end all this talk. People wey go buy am, know the difference.

Please Please Please angry
I don't want to hear the word "corolla" for the rest of the year angry

What is wrong with all of you sef? undecided undecided

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by pocohantas(f): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2019
izzou:

Please Please Please angry
I don't want to hear the word "corolla" for the rest of the year angry

What is wrong with all of you sef? undecided undecided

Just like Buhari, it is the people's choice.

grin

12 Likes

Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by izzou(m): 8:07am On Sep 09, 2019
pocohantas:

Just like Buhari, it is the people's choice.

grin

angry

25 Likes

Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by PureGoldh(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2019
Money actually talks
Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by Dottore: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2019
Ok
Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by soberdrunk(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2019
Me buy Honda crv for "25,000,000" 'twenty five million naira" I laugh in auction export....... angry

6 Likes

Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by Passionate888: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2019
Educative
Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by EsquireDD(f): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2019
Quite interesting..

Register your business / company with us at discounted prices.

Check our profile and signature for details.
Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2019
Now imagine the price with dollar at N150..
Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by Sheriman(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2019
I don't like Honda Products...

1 Like

Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by ignis: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2019
No Honda Hennessy?
Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by Qaisar1: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2019
It will end in tears because of the legs...

And me nor get to buy sef!
Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by RexTramadol1: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2019
I love that 25.5 milli Pilot

But I can't buy Honda, I rather save up for Mercedes Benz

2 Likes

Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by nnaeyes6: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2019
hisgrace090:
One thing I observe from the list is that the faster the car the costlier it is.
And faster to accident
I will manage my trusted leggediz Benz

5 Likes

Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2019
i rather buy the one below and use the remaining money to buy HOT DRY GIN every night to while away the sorrow of this corn3 off my mind

3 Likes

Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by salt1: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2019
pocohantas:

This is why I'm addicted to Nairaland grin wink

4 Likes

Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by Nostradamus: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2019
Cars!!

I hope Honda's unpopular pull-out no dey these ones?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by betterpikinn: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2019
wow

This country is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo messed up.

An average civil servant can not even afford to buy a brand new car after 5 years of saving unless you are corrupt or have other business.

But a politician can afford it with one month salary and allowances...

what kind of a miserable country is this?

It will NEVER be well with our leaders.

#REVOLUTION NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices by fishbone11(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2019
Learn to state the year of the Vehicles as that also is a factor for price.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos / Would You Buy This Beautifully Restored 1972 BMW 3.0 CSL For N35.7m? (photos) / How To Check If Your Number Plate Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.