Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Lord Grant Us Success - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Grant Us Success (182 Views)

Lord Grant Us The Humility To Accept Our Wrong Doings / Lord Grant Us The Humility To Accept Our Wrong Doings / May God Grant Us All A Beautiful Night Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lord Grant Us Success by jonatoye(m): 8:09am On Sep 09, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~
________________________________ kiss
[09-09-2019]

Focus: LORD Grant us Success

WORD FOR TODAY
You have not understood life until you come to know that there is a limit to which your strength can take you and that only God can grant true success and prosperity!!!
Scriptural Reference
"O LORD, save us; O LORD, grant us success." (Psalm 118:25 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In whatever situation you find yourself in the journey of destiny, you must be mindful of the fact that God, the creator of heaven and earth is mighty to save and that He is the only One that can deliver you and give you good success in every facet of life.

Each time a man sets out to achieve something precious in destiny, he will be confronted with several issues and challenges. Every challenge you are having in various facets of life is actually in place to frustrate the effort to achieve your goal. Therefore, you must always seek God for help by praying to Him to save you and give you good success in all your endeavours!!!

Prayer Point:
Lord! save me and grant me success in all my ways in Jesus name.Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
You will only succeed and have prosperity if and only if God saves you and grant you success!!!

Have a Prosperous Week Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

We Will Serve The Lord / The Seven Anathemas To God. / Should Christians Listen To Secular Musics? - My Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.