Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide (54895 Views)

Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
Amuatulu:
So gaynians sef sabi shocked
the greatest fraud in u.k history is commited by a ghanaian.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by madenigga(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
psychologygh:
i can bet my life that guy is a Nigerian posing as a Ghanaian with a fake Ghanaian passport .And why even post a Ghanaian issue on a Nigerian site.So much of inferiority complex from the fraud capital of the world. Now they want to drag Ghanaians into their bleeped up mess of a country. How pathetic. Go and rescue your people in South Africa and stop worrying about us.
Do u mean we should go and rescue this guy

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
Big boy go become small biatch for federal prison
Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by Useful1: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
Crime is crime no matter the identity of the culprit; Nigeria, Ghana, Pakistan, etc. It's baffles me when we try to make it exclusive 9ja thing. I know some die haters of 9ja here that always ready to jump into any negative news about this land. Say no to evil of any kind including hate and prejudice.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by Beface(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
The guy is a Ghanian and he is thanking OLUWA,hmmm. Please can somebody tell me what is OLUWA in Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
psychologygh:
i can bet my life that guy is a Nigerian posing as a Ghanaian with a fake Ghanaian passport .And why even post a Ghanaian issue on a Nigerian site.So much of inferiority complex from the fraud capital of the world. Now they want to drag Ghanaians into their bleeped up mess of a country. How pathetic. Go and rescue your people in South Africa and stop worrying about us.

See him Ghana face like your own. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by paddyofboss(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
psychologygh:
Shut up or get the fu**.ck outta our NAIRALAND. Go and post this trash of GHANALAND and see how many views it gets. Oponu

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
psychologygh:
buh your media can talk about nigeria from morning till night, shey? You don't know what you've entered, you want fame, don't you? And we suffer inferiority complex buh at least we've never accused anyone of forming superior over us like you insecure sissy. And ghanaians don't do fraud buh the greatest fraud in u.k history is commited by a ghanaian, nam1 is also a Nigerian. And you people labelled ashantis as scammers and fraud, let's believe they are Nigerians too. Thunder kill you there.

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by fela4live: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
cococandy:
African men keep showing yourselves to the world as hopeless lazy criminals. But it’s feminists y’all are worried about. Always tackling the wrong issues while your continent is violent shithole.
So much for male leadership. When all you can think about is who to fvck next or dupe next.

Useless things
Go and sit down! American women are the most useless women on earth...lazy, arrogant, their love of money is out of this world., count 10 women in America 9 are prostitute. I live here in the USA so bring it on. Useless set of women!
America is more shithole than Africa, they hide it, if you are not here you will not know. Crazy set of people!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by sylve11: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
ebby9z:
I told one yahoo boy that " do you know many of your 'clients' would have commited suicide?" He replied that he doesn't care. That they are paying for being stupid.
Anybody that can commit fraud can kill.

gbam! cool
Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Beface:
The guy is a Ghanian and he is thanking OLUWA,hmmm. Please can somebody tell me what is OLUWA in Ghana?
they use nigerian language more often. Listen to sarkodie 'oluwa is involve' it's a popular phrase here in their country. They are addicted to nigerias.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by psychologygh: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Revolva:
Americans and Canadians are very gullible.people

Easily scammed than Europeans

You are just a hater the USA people that caught him do you think they are illlitrates

He is a ghanian and who told you that ghanains don't do online scam you de mad

I have been to Ghana ok don't tell.me about Ghana ok
and am a Ghanaian and I say he is not a Ghanaian. Nigerians are the leaders of scam in Ghana if you will be truthful when you claim to come to Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by YoungG12(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
so this kind format still dey work
Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by Beface(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
IntrovertedK:
they use nigerian language more often. Listen to sarkodie 'oluwais involve' it's apopular phrase here in their country. They are addicted to nigerias.
Okay I hear you sir....
Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
If you have been scammed before you will wish nothing short of jungle justice they are worse than ritualists and kidnappers
Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by IceColdVeins(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
Just yesterday, I was telling bae about a guy back in school, whose maye had to keep selling her blood to a bloodbank in order to keep up with the nigga's sporadic bills.

Can you imagine?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by chomaloo(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
One hypocrate is caught. Please o lord expose them as they tend to destroy the name of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by sylve11: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
psychologygh:
and am a Ghanaian and I say he is not a Ghanaian. Nigerians are the leaders of scam in Ghana if you will be truthful when you claim to come to Ghana.

see denial..... grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by Typhoonsbane: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
He should be sentenced to death when they catch him,how can you be scamming people and showing off your illegal proceeds on social media.
Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
jolajaky:
Vidio Of 30-Year-Old Housewife Caught Naked Having Sex In her friend’s Toilet With 20-Year-Old Boy (Video)

A 30-year old housewife, Mrs. Happiness, has been caught and her nude Video taken, after she allegedly sexually molested a 20-year old boy in her friend’s Toilet in Lagos

Watch And Download Their video Of Here
get off. Seun, please do the needful
Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by psychologygh: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
madenigga:

Do u mean we should go and rescue this guy
it's only a gullible Nigerian who will post something from a slay queen called Sexy Maame Yaa with 4,000 fake account followers and funny enough she is the only person with that picture that all the fake news post.Come on,you can do better than this.I know your people are being killed and attacked in South Africa just as everywhere in the world buh not create fake news to drag us into it.We are not the South Africans attacking your people.
Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by OsuAmaka: 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
-Osu Amaka
Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by joepepsy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
I don't know why some of you are so stupid. .why generalise all African men as criminal, this is very wrong. Am hustling legit and well known in Europe.
cococandy:
African men keep showing yourselves to the world as hopeless lazy criminals. But it’s feminists y’all are worried about. Always tackling the wrong issues while your continent is violent shithole.
So much for male leadership. When all you can think about is who to fvck next or dupe next.

Useless things

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by shomutuski(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mumu wey suppose invest for Ghana.
Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by skallion7(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
psychologygh:
You're very stupid

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by tck2000(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
superior1:
One of victims committed suicide

Scammer should face firing squard
Totally Supported

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by Revolva(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
psychologygh:

Dude your brain no correct shame on you so if nigerians lead in scam are u telling me there are no Ghanaians dat do scam

Ode like you ...what do u know ..after Nigerian is romance dating scam and shopping scam ghanains come next

So keep quiet na who Dem catch na dem de call thief

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by cococandy(f): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yet you have no problem with the unfair generalization of other people.

See who isn’t stupid.

Who cares where you are well known. Missing the point undecided
joepepsy:
I don't know why some of you are so stupid. .why generalise all African men as criminal, this is very wrong. Am hustling legit and well known in Europe.
Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
Guys instead of doing yahoo why not start a business.
Is pays more to do a legit business

Page Financials is a financial Institution that
gives quick fund ranging from 200k to 20m to Salary earners and business owners, who reside in lagos and ibadan.
No guarantor
No collateral
No management and processing fee
No liquidation fee
We buy off loans from other Financial institution.

If you are interested let me know...
Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by cococandy(f): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
Go and find who hurt you.

Some of y’all mad because your women hating behaviors, cultural practices and tendencies do not receive support from the government like it does in Nigeria. That’s why American women are your enemies.

Die mad.
fela4live:

Go and sit down! American women are the most useless women on earth...lazy, arrogant, their love of money is out of this world., count 10 women in America 9 are prostitute. I live here in the USA so bring it on. Useless set of women!
America is more shithole than Africa, they hide it, if you are not here you will not know. Crazy set of people!
Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by DevilhimseIf: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
[s]
OsuAmaka:

-Osu Amaka
[/s]
Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by Useful1: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nigeria may have myriads of issues, but she doesn't live in denial as anybody can see in NL. We dey talk am as ehn dey pain us. On the contrary, other African countries even Ghana that Nigeria learnt fraud from will even deny having a word for fraud in their local language. No problem; everything negative from a black man is 9ja! In J'burg, Ghana house is where any worse form of immigration crime is being committed. I've met and encounterd their folks intelligent fruadstars yet they'll come here to point all negative fingers at anything called NIGERIA. I hate crime but don't make it a 9ja affair.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks / Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.