Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked (28695 Views)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) / Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by sarahvibes: 11:35am On Sep 09, 2019
Nigerian Singer Timi Dakolo showed off his classic Pettiness this morning as he took to his social media page to share new photos of himself while chilling in London.

The Father of 3 wonderful kids late night yesterday said he was in London for a project that requires the best brilliant minds in the game, we guessing it has to do with a new musical project.

In sharing his dapper photos this morning, he also took that moment to shade nigeria's most popular Investigative journalist , Kemi Olunloyo saying:.

I KNOW THAT IT IS MONDAY AND IT IS NOT THE BEST DAY TO DO THIS BUT PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TAG MUMMY THE BEST INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST IN AFRICA AND ASK HER RESPECTFULLY, MUMMY I THOUGHT YOU SAID THEY REJECTED TIMI DAKOLO VISA APPLICATION AND YOU EVEN PRINTED THE PAPER SEF.HOW HIM CARRY DEY LONDON?! #pettymonday

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2L-gdXgn_3/

see more photo - https://www.thesleak.com/timi-dakolo-lands-in-london-shades-kemi-olunloyo/

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by Mrop(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by ladilawal82(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Enjoy yourself man cheesy

37 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by ayatt(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
You fall my hand abeg

Who take aunty kemi serious?

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by dimexy247(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
Don't mind that old haggard fool.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by nabegibeg: 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
sarahvibes:
Nigerian Singer Timi Dakolo showed off his classic Pettiness this morning as he took to his social media page to share new photos of himself while chilling in London.

The Father of 3 wonderful kids late night yesterday said he was in London for a project that requires the best brilliant minds in the game, we guessing it has to do with a new musical project.

In sharing his dapper photos this morning, he also took that moment to shade nigeria's most popular Investigative journalist , Kemi Olunloyo saying:.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2L-gdXgn_3/

see more photo - https://www.thesleak.com/timi-dakolo-lands-in-london-shades-kemi-olunloyo/

Kemi is in sifia pain oooo

15 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by DBossNG(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by lyriclekidd(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lol
Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by ArmaniUhuru: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
Las Las timi no get sense. He should have just ignored madam o. grin grin grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by stonegarden: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
That woman has a problem. Always filled with so much bad energy and negativity about everything and everyone. Never heard her having anything good to say about anyone

12 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by JeromeBlack: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin

I dont know why mummy Kemi likes to lie.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by Newshubs: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
People are touring the world when men are here fighting themselves for other people's course
Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by aolawale025: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
Na wa oooooo
What difference does it make?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by faithfull18(f): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ok.
Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by Iamgrey5(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
Timi should learn to ignore the crazy Aunty.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by Innoxxacs: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
ayatt:
You fall my hand abeg

Who take aunty kemi serious?
I tell you

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by Tsolutionifede(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
That is how Kemi olunloyo said I was deported from United states, meanwhile I came home only in urgency

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by Emmy3(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
The day I watched Kemi's live debate on TVC in support of open grazing, that was how I knew her brain is not properly configured.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by wickedtuna: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
Wisdom truly comes in silence. A picture they say is worth a thousand words. He had just posted it and left it to their various imaginations as to where he is, him con go spoil the show cheesy grin. Its nice for him

9 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by AroleOduduwa2: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
This guy is just dumb, even visa rejection is not the same as ban, his visa was probably rejected, but he appealed or reapply and was granted.

18 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by DWJOBScom(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
Who talks to that unstable woman
Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by alexnurreo(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
I think she sleeps and dreams about something then wake up to write trash about it the next day....
I'm yet to see something true or real come from her mouth... All her news are fake... I'll d rather listen to instablog than listen to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by Fx345: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Timi should learn to ignore the crazy Aunty.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked by Neddstark: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
This foolish attention-seeker that still whines about how his wife was defiled 20 years ago before he met her. A lesser weaker man indeed. Rape activists, dont quote me. Nonsense

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaora Ukoh Delivers Baby Boy In US / "My Baby & I" - Onyii Alexx Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter (Photo) / Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.