Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment (22584 Views)

El-Zakzaky And Wife, Zeenah Ibraheem Arrive India For Medical Treatment (PICS) / El-Zakzaky Spotted In A Plane Heading To India For Medical Treatment (Photos) / El-zakzaky, Wife Depart Nigeria For India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by Islie: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2019
by Gbenga Omokhunu,

Leader of the proscribed Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN), Sheikh Ibraheem El-Zakzaky and his wife, Zeenat, may travel abroad soon for medical treatment.

The Nation learnt last night that Indonesia and Malaysia are being considered as possible countries for the treatment.

IMN spokesman Ibrahim Musa told our reporter that Sheikh El-Zakzaky and his wife may visit either Malaysia or Indonesia for medical attention.

He said: “I know he said that they are going to look at other countries – Malaysia and Indonesia. I do not know if they have reached an agreement on that.”

Musa said that Shi’ite members would embark on tomorrow’s Ashura procession in Abuja and other cities, despite Inspector-General (IG) Mohammed Adamu that the group remain banned from doing so.

The police had said that no group should hold protest or procession on major streets in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja, except at the Unity Fountain.

But the IMN vowed that the government cannot stop its annual procession.

The group maintained that government does not have any constitutional and legal backing to stop any procession by the IMN.

On Friday, the IMN accused Saudi Arabia of colluding with the Federal Government to stop the Ashura procession.

Top member of the group insisted that the IMN, under the leadership of Sheikh Zakzaky, “is a mass movement of conscious people who abhor injustice and oppression.

Musa said: “There is no going back on the plan to hold the much talked about annual procession. The government should not contemplate attacking us. The government wants to act illegally on our matter. So, I think it is wrong to think that we are supposed to withdraw our plan to hold the procession.

“What right has the government to attack a peaceful procession? Constitutionally and legally government have no right to stop us. We should not be stopped by government from carrying out our religious activities.

“We are exercising our god-given right to mourn the massacre of Prophet’s grandson and also constitutionally we have the right to the procession on Tuesday (tomorrow).

“It is the government that should consider our procession right and not we informing or begging government over our right. This is not going to be the first we are doing Ashura procession. We have been doing it for years and it has been peaceful.”

Musa said that the United Nations (UN) has cautioned the government against clamping down on harmless protesters.

“I am assuring you that there is going to be Ashura procession in Abuja and major cities in the country. There is no need to inform the police about our procession because it is an annual event. And it is their duty to come and give us protection and not to come and attack us.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/el-zakzaky-wife-to-travel-abroad-for-medical-treatment/

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by Sunofgod(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2019
Malaysia would better........but this time no grah grah!

Behave!
Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by livebyday(m): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
After living the high Life on Aso Drive Abuja

Too bad that many youths where killed for she and her husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by bikerboy1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
And what happened to all the medical facilities in Nigeria.

Any reason to fly out of this country is a welcome development.

I don't blame the Zakzakies

12 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by panch001(m): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
The guy above me na winch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by Newshubs: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
I'm just observing!
Will see how this Drama ends

Anyway, get a PROFESSIONAL Logo for your Product or Business for 1k Only. Offer Available Today Only. See beneath this post for my WhatsApp link
Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by poshestmina(f): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2019

angry
Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by ayatt(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
again?

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by Futureinvest(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
Repair Nigeria.

Check my signature..

Let's do business.
Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by CarGuideNG: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by lost24: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
Malaysia is not good 4 him ooo because he will not b able to run. They don't joke wit sercuity in dat place.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by PureGoldh(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ok ooh... Let's see how it goes.

If you need original unadulterated honey.

Whatsapp or call me on the number attached to my signature below
Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by Hausaman(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
U
Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by efighter: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
These Shiites are mad, Buhari is showing them that he(Buhari) is madder.
Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by vedaxcool(m): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
Shipobu where you at
Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by oluwasegun007(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
They should make up their mind na... Wasting tax payers money..
Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by Bollywane(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
lost24:
Malaysia is not good 4 him ooo because he will not b able to run. They don't joke wit sercuity in dat place.
and who told you he would run? Elzakzaky has more integrity than Buhari does. Buhari is merely using his power to deal with this innocent man and 2023 is the end of it. The attack on his members by the army was premeditated. We can all see how religion has drawn us backward as a nation today.

The day we remove religious bigotry from our politics and governance, Nigeria would be better for it. In china and Japan where religion doesn't take any precedence, they're morally ok. Their economy is ever soaring. These people don't go to church nor mosque. Religion should be a personal thing. This man has been peaceful with his followers in Kaduna for years. Is it a must for a shiite to be a sunni? Its same Islam and same Allah. In christianity, there are several denominations as well. Catholics , protestants, jehovah's witnesses, cherubim and seraphim, celestial members, Pentecostals, etc...all worship same God and believe in christ as the only messiah...live and let live..that's supposed to be the simplicity behind human existence.

2 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by executive12: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
I guess Indonesia and Malaysia have better health facilities than Nigeria. After almost 60 years of independence, we have not made any progress as a country. Shame on all of us Nigerians.
We really need to restructure (preferably) or do a referendum and go our separate ways.

3 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by Guest14(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
efighter:
These Shiites are mad, Buhari is showing them that he(Buhari) is madder.
Your user name says it all.
Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by justtoodark: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
better nothing happens to his wife oo....

then,they will realy get pissed....
Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by justtoodark: 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
let the wife go....

their is no reason to keep her in detention....
Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by ibkgab001: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
Someone is using this man to cash out from the federalist

My hands no dey there ooo

Mean while I’m off to town before I come back I want this bet Naira guy to have been reported and banned so I can move up
Re: El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment by follock007(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sunofgod:
Malaysia would better........but this time no grah grah!

Behave!

You are been led by the holy spirit brother... Keep the fire burning cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Sends List Of NDDC Board To Senate / Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) / Fashola Addresses Lagosians On Saturday's Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.