Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke (15825 Views)

Court Discharges, Acquits Ex-AGF Adoke Of Money Laundering / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Yellowface1220(m): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
The evil that Men do certainly leave after them, you think you can deprived millions of their right just to retire and enjoy life? Stop dragging the Prof. Yemi Osinbajo into this learn to fave your own evil music...
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by janetdaniels201: 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
All these attention seekers. What relevance is this now? Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by brightsbella(m): 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
It's surprising how this raw face liar and professionally corrupt cretin is trying to seek public sympathy by saying this garbage. We all know your evil and crooked deeds. Now that the crimes are hunting you, you resort to lies and shamelessly saying this to attract pity. Keep the Vice President out of this. You've got your cross to carry, man.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by janetdaniels201: 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
Vice President can't be silent over nothing. This article is irrelevant as far as I am concern.
Sunofgod:
Don't worry.......osinbajo has been silenced and put back in the basement!

Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Yellowface1220(m): 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
Davash222:
Now, osibanjo is just like a figure head. No relevance except to go share tradermoni or condolence visits.
Why you people so wicked like this and why only osinbajo is your enemy? Continue with your hatred when your mate are progressing on this government.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by TeeMoney99: 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
Did you know he presided over the Economic Management Team today and also met with a delegation from NLNG to discuss LPG issues today. If I mention all he did last week alone you would know Osinbajo is definitely not a figure, he has great relevance in this administration and doesn't disburse tradermoni. BOI handles it.

Davash222:
Now, osibanjo is just like a figure head. No relevance except to go share tradermoni or condolence visits.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by janetdaniels201: 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
What relevance are you to this country except bad comments. What has the VP got to do with this? You guys will just see news and comment rubbish. Is this a relevant news to now? Please you guys should go and sleep.
Davash222:
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by janetdaniels201: 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
You're asking the VP such dumb question? Is it not obvious he is seeking attention. He should have hug himself sef. That would have been more better than this article.
backnbeta:
You would have died a painful death or ended up bedridden for life if you had attempted that suicide in Netherlands undecided

But Mr Osinbajo, what did the man take from you na? smiley
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by TeeMoney99: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
Osinbajo can never be silenced. Adoke is the noise maker here and should go to court to face the law.

Sunofgod:
Don't worry.......osinbajo has been silenced and put back in the basement!

Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Yellowface1220(m): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
FarahAideed:
That fake Pastor can never suprise me again
Olori buruku omo ale... Your Father is Fake useless Nigerian

Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by janetdaniels201: 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
You're just an oponu. Tell Nigerians instead, not only Buhari. Nonsense!
Smartjeezy:
You don't mean it. Our own pastor? Buhari must to hear this...
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by TeeMoney99: 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
1. EFCC is investigating Adoke for the Halliburton money laundering scandal.

2. Adoke is also being investigated by the EFCC for the OPL Malabu scandal.

3. While he was AGF representing the government, he perpetuated many fraudulent activities

4. Adoke was also the lawyer representing Pfeizer, a firm that brought untested vaccines into Nigeria that killed hundreds of children in Kano

5. A firm which the VP worked for represented represented the Kano state govt and the federal government. The only money paid to the VP was for services rendered which was NOT from the money that was paid as settlement to the families of the victims.

So I say again DISREGARD Adoke. It is obvious his stories are dead if he doesn't mention Osinbajo.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Dobb: 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hope this man knows he can’t get our sympathy. He should forget the whole sucide talk, we will not fall for it. He is a cheat and a scam. He should return all the scam money first and forget all these stories for attention
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by AmarachiKK: 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
If you dont have skeleton in your cupboard why are worried grin grin grin
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by AmarachiKK: 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
TeeMoney99:
1. EFCC is investigating Adoke for the Halliburton money laundering scandal.

2. Adoke is also being investigated by the EFCC for the OPL Malabu scandal.

3. While he was AGF representing the government, he perpetuated many fraudulent activities

4. Adoke was also the lawyer representing Pfeizer, a firm that brought untested vaccines into Nigeria that killed hundreds of children in Kano

5. A firm which the VP worked for represented represented the Kano state govt and the federal government. The only money paid to the VP was for services rendered which was NOT from the money that was paid as settlement to the families of the victims.

So I say again DISREGARD Adoke. It is obvious his stories are dead if he doesn't mention Osinbajo.

Wow! former Attorney General involved in several scam.
The evil he has done is what is after him not Osinbajo
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by ojokolax: 12:03am On Sep 10, 2019
While he was AGF representing the government, he perpetuated many fraudulent activities

Adoke for the Halliburton money laundering scandal.

Adoke being investigated for the OPL Malabu scandal.

Even before he was AGF, Adoke was also the lawyer representing Pfeizer, a firm that brought untested vaccines into Nigeria that killed hundreds of children in Kano.

So if Adoke wants to commit suicide, one would surely understand, the blood of the many he's sent to the great beyond are yearning for justice but to drag the name of the Vice President into it, he's not only going cookoo, he's dancing to the market square naked
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Venom236: 2:37am On Sep 10, 2019
I wonder how Osinbajo would be responsible for his travial, The man doesn't have that time to start witch hurting anyone. The most important thing for him now is governance to make Nigeria better.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by kayusely70(m): 2:52am On Sep 10, 2019
You should have stay run to defend yourself instead of running away.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by okefranci: 3:36am On Sep 10, 2019
If truly Muhammed Adoke's hands are clean and having pure heart then why thinking of committing suicide ,he should boldly come out and defend his self.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by okefranci: 3:44am On Sep 10, 2019
Has he forgotten all the atrocities he perpetuated while representing government as the AGF then while mentioning VP Osinbajo among his foes ,Osinbajo doesn't have your time because he's always busy and move up and down for his job
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by backnbeta(f): 5:10am On Sep 10, 2019
janetdaniels201:
You're asking the VP such dumb question? Is it not obvious he is seeking attention. He should have hug himself sef. That would have been more better than this article.
And you started your response in a dumber way undecided Didn't you see the sarcasm??
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Omotolatolulope(f): 5:53am On Sep 10, 2019
Why is this man always dragging the name of the VP? He is a thief for God's sake!
Does he think the VP has time for all his trash? Anyway, that's what thieves are known for! Always looking for innocent people to drag down with them.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by leeport: 5:59am On Sep 10, 2019
Face your case , stop the blame game....

How is the VP in anyway the cause of your problems? Lol

If you do the crime do the time
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by maybanks: 6:25am On Sep 10, 2019
Adoke should do the needful by coming to tell the whole public the role he played in the Pfizer case in Kano state. Adoke is not only haunted by the shady deals he partook in as AGF but he is been haunted by the spirit of those little Kano children the were killed with a killer vaccine produced by a company he represents. He is only haunted by his past not Professor Osinbajo.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Smartjeezy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
janetdaniels201:
You're just an oponu. Tell Nigerians instead, not only Buhari. Nonsense!
Sorry, i don't reply prostitute...
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by LoveMachine(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
Emmy3:
Suicide is never the way out, it is the devil's trap.
I once almost did but I'm better and happy now.

I use this post to speak to all those contemplating suicide to please desist.
You will only succeed in causing more pains not only to yourself but also to your loved ones.

Please reach out and speak to someone, whatever the problem is; be rest assured there is a solution, be it money, fame, race, relationship, career, accusations, religion, children; just name it, you're better off than a million people living happily out there.

You can mail me if you need someone new to talk to...

#SayNoToSuicide

Way to be strong through the darkness. I've been there myself so I know what you mean. We gotta keep fighting for a better tomorrow. Blessings fam.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2020
Cocolatti:
Prof. Osinbajo is now the Senior Special Assistant to the Cabal on Trader Moni. So don't worry

Savage comment of the year!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) / Bandits Kidnap 23 People In FCT / Abia Governor Elect Receives Certificate Of Return From Inec (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.