Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA (37994 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by CuriousMynd: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC) in London, Matthew Ashimolowo, has paid a surprise visit to the senior pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Ashimolowo stormed the church during its service on Sunday where he gave a sermon titled “Then came Jesus.”, Igbere TV reports.

Fatoyinbo announced the visit on Instagram, saying it was a ‘pleasant surprise’.

“It was such a pleasant surprise today when @matthewashimolowo.official walked into our church. We are so honoured and grateful for the blessings and impartation today. “Then, came Jesus “ was the powerful word He shared. It was awesome! Thank you Jesus!” he said.

Ashimolowo is the first notable cleric to visit COZA headquarters in Abuja since the rape allegation against Fatoyinbo by celebrity photographer, Busola Dakolo, caused a storm.

Busola alleged in June that Fatoyinbo raped her as a teenager in Ilorin, Kwara State.

http://igberetvnews.com/972924/matthew-ashimolowo-pays-surprise-visit-to-fatoyinbo-at-coza/

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by ladilawal82(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
No problem... They're of the same faith.

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by donbachi(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
now I know why busola dakolo asked for apology...she is pained hearing this.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by DonBenny77(m): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
This one na only sowing seed e sabi preach about! grin
I no go the service but I fit stake my babe say them sow special kinds of seeds for COZA yesterday.

The day I saw Mathew minister life, I shock seed na level by level, 1000pounds, 500pounds, 200pounds, etc on different queue and prayer level right in obi wali cultural centre in ph. Na there I run from KICC

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by Thales01: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
They are both steadfast proponents of prosperity gospel.So it is not surprising he is supporting Fatoyinbo.I only pity their congregation who has chosen to remain docile even in the face of the now known truth and as a result,still allow themselves to be preyed on by these so called men of God to enrich themselves and fund their flamboyant lifestyle through exorbitant tithings.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by Incandescent(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
donbachi:
now I know why busola dakolo asked for apology...she is pained hearing this.

How does this make sense?

46 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by freemanbubble: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Okay
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by uyplus(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Partners in crime. Pastorpeneurs inc

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by BluntBoy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nothing newsworthy here.

It is just one con man visiting the business centre of another con man.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by SmellingAnus(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nice move... Let the court decide...

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by Opinedecandid(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nice.
It's scriptural to stand up for a brethren under persecution.

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by popweezy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ah ah.. COZA still dey.. It's like these people really don't want this KWAZA thing to come down.. XENOPHOBIA no dey smile.. It is hot at the moment. So, fúck COZA
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by Carlyboi(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
Maybe Na one of him mentors be that this guy don old and chop money Too o
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by Lamasta(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
Pastor Matthew God bless your ministry

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by Xisnin(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
Bunch of scammers flock together.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by superior1: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
How is that news worthy abeg?

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by adisabarber(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
It's their business

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by onadana: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
DonBenny77:
This one na only sowing seed e sabi preach about! grin
I no go the service but I fit stake my babe say them sow special kinds of seeds for COZA yesterday.

The day I saw Mathew minister life, I shock seed na level by level, 1000pounds, 500pounds, 200pounds, etc on different queue and prayer level right in obi wali cultural centre in ph. Na there I run from KICC

Nah so him come Kaduna ooo...sowed my last N5,000 some years back... Nothing oooo...I lost appetite for him.

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by Badonasty(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
CuriousMynd:
Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC) in London, Matthew Ashimolowo, has paid a surprise visit to the senior pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Ashimolowo stormed the church during its service on Sunday where he gave a sermon titled “Then came Jesus.”, Igbere TV reports.

Fatoyinbo announced the visit on Instagram, saying it was a ‘pleasant surprise’.

“It was such a pleasant surprise today when @matthewashimolowo.official walked into our church. We are so honoured and grateful for the blessings and impartation today. “Then, came Jesus “ was the powerful word He shared. It was awesome! Thank you Jesus!” he said.

Ashimolowo is the first notable cleric to visit COZA headquarters in Abuja since the rape allegation against Fatoyinbo by celebrity photographer, Busola Dakolo, caused a storm.

Busola alleged in June that Fatoyinbo raped her as a teenager in Ilorin, Kwara State.

http://igberetvnews.com/972924/matthew-ashimolowo-pays-surprise-visit-to-fatoyinbo-at-coza/

enjoy your life my namesake...those idiots wan pin allegation of rape on you

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
Birds of same feathers.

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by NoFap123: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
I hope they got the memo, Benny hinn's repentance

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by Chapelbeatz(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
Time completes every story.

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by sexysage(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
jesusjnr:
Birds

Of a feather they say flock together

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
sexysage:

Of a feather they say flock together
Lol! How did you know?

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by olusola200: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
Birds of the same feathers flock together

Show me ur friends

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by TooMuchStuff: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
Seedlings Movement of Nigeria Plc

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by YorubaKing: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2019

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by PureGoldh(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
Issoryt

SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics / Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter / Pastor Paul Muwanguzi Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Service