Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA (37997 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by irunoko(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
Broda agbaya.you won't respect your old age.you cannot tell biodun to come and see you.abi shofelogbowo lodo Eni?

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by Enwhen(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
Opinedecandid:
Nice.
It's scriptural to stand up for a brethren under persecution.

I'm also a brethren, pls be ready to stand for me when I rape your Wife/GF.

Bless u very good

4 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by Akpacha(m): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
onadana:

Nah so him come Kaduna ooo...sowed my last N5,000 some years back... Nothing oooo...I lost appetite for him.
Gymnasium hall ahmodu bello stadium abi? I was there and same day I discovered this men are scammers. I didn't stand up and I didn't buy any of those books.

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by xtrim1: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
DonBenny77:
This one na only sowing seed e sabi preach about! grin
I no go the service but I fit stake my babe say them sow special kinds of seeds for COZA yesterday.

The day I saw Mathew minister life, I shock seed na level by level, 1000pounds, 500pounds, 200pounds, etc on different queue and prayer level right in obi wali cultural centre in ph. Na there I run from KICC

This is so true. He came to COZA Dubai last year. Na so so dollar range of seeds we sow that day. Since then I no dey carry wallet enter church.

3 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by wink2015(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
CuriousMynd:
Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC) in London, Matthew Ashimolowo, has paid a surprise visit to the senior pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Ashimolowo stormed the church during its service on Sunday where he gave a sermon titled “Then came Jesus.”, Igbere TV reports.

Fatoyinbo announced the visit on Instagram, saying it was a ‘pleasant surprise’.

“It was such a pleasant surprise today when @matthewashimolowo.official walked into our church. We are so honoured and grateful for the blessings and impartation today. “Then, came Jesus “ was the powerful word He shared. It was awesome! Thank you Jesus!” he said.

Ashimolowo is the first notable cleric to visit COZA headquarters in Abuja since the rape allegation against Fatoyinbo by celebrity photographer, Busola Dakolo, caused a storm.

Busola alleged in June that Fatoyinbo raped her as a teenager in Ilorin, Kwara State.

http://igberetvnews.com/972924/matthew-ashimolowo-pays-surprise-visit-to-fatoyinbo-at-coza/

Fato-Fu. ck ! and his endless story !

He should apologise to this innocent lady that he raped during her prime.

IS THAT TOO BIG FOR HIM TO DO?

He has dodge this case since the matter hit the news some few months back.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by wickedtuna: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
Now that it seems he is going to win his case they are all slowly coming back...shame on you lot! All of them, birds of a feather. Wake up my people and seek God in the temple of your hearts for by sincere reasoning of the mind God reveals himself

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by ZaOzaRoom(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
I assisted pastor Fatoyinbo open Busola's leg so that he could penetrate his long dick into her wet pussy.
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by Kingtosieno(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mind Ur Speech!!!

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by ObaroFaisal(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
DonBenny77:
I no go the service but I fit stake my babe say them sow special kinds of seeds for COZA yesterday.

The day I saw Mathew minister life, I shock seed na level by level, 1000pounds, 500pounds, 200pounds, etc on different queue and prayer level right in obi wali cultural centre in ph. Na there I run from KICC

Lies , bring your babe over .
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by zcee: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
They no deirselve
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Thieves, their judgement is coming quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by ise82(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
The witch and demonic agents have been defeated. Praise God the church is matching on.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by Darevofpeace(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
DonBenny77:

It would take a lot of time for most Christians to realized that seed sowing without being born again and living a holy life (commitment,obedience and sacrifice)
would lead to eternal frustration.
The scriptures can't be broken.As regards Jesus teachings,your heart must come before your service and seeds.
Jesus only talked about tithes two times in the new testament.
The eternity of the soul matters more than seed sowing.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by Martinez39(m): 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
DonBenny77:

In the olden days, Matthew Ashimolowo would have been a successful farmer because na only seed sowing he sabi and no be anyhow seed. Seed of £1000, £5000 etc. no be anyhow seed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by gwama: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
Why?? What does Matthew want to show us ?? That pastor of darkness is snow-white? But it is a wolf disguised as a pastor. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
The Word must prevail in spite of allegations leveled against the cleric. Let the Police and the Courts don't their job.

However, The Kingdom is the priority. The Kingdom of God is greater than the labourers in the vineyard.

Bible says that "the harvest is plenteous, but the labourers are few " Luke 10:2

We cannot continue to allow the attacks on the body of Christ. The church is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail.

Heaven and earth will pass away but the Word of God will give remain forever. Matthew 24:35

We are soldiers of the cross.

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
Thales01:

They are both steadfast proponents of prosperity gospel.So it is not surprising he is supporting Fatoyinbo.I only pity their congregation who has chosen to remain docile even in the face of the now known truth and as a result,still allow themselves to be preyed on by these so called men of God to enrich themselves and fund their flamboyant lifestyle through exorbitant tithings.

There is nothing called 'exorbitant tithing,' tithing just means 10% You scorners need to snap out of your ignorance and not talk of what you are ignorant about. angry

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by doggedfighter(f): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
BluntBoy:
Nothing newsworthy here.

It is just one con man visiting the business centre of another con man.
grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by slowice(m): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
I like this
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by doggedfighter(f): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
onadana:

Nah so him come Kaduna ooo...sowed my last N5,000 some years back... Nothing oooo...I lost appetite for him.
See money we for flex grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by Hoodbilonia: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
Who does God love
Us or money
Abegi to hell with u bastards fake ass pastors who only talk ,preach and bugg about prosperity.
Sbegi

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by fortran12: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Some people prefer the gospel of poverty and sickness and its not hard to find its effects in their lives
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by ikennamadu1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
Incandescent:

How does this make sense?
Your own make sense abi..
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by banji1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
He stormed the church in solidarity of support. A wise man once said, show me your friends...

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by lookingfly: 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
DonBenny77:

hahaha.... This one sweet me, you don see this video? Do quick check am out.

The news of Benny Hinn’s public rejection and renunciation of the ‘prosperity Gospel’ has been hailed as a watershed moment within Evangelical Christianity.

However, it remains to be seen whether his ‘correction of theology’ will be equally embraced by the multiple prosperity preachers permeating Africa, many of whom regard him as a mentor.

This week, Pastor Benny Hinn admitted the controversial teaching that believers have a right to the blessings of health and wealth through the “sowing of seeds” is actually unbiblical and “an offense to the Holy Spirit”.

Hinn, once known as one of the most aggressive promoters of the Prosperity Gospel, told viewers during a live broadcast: “I don’t want to get to Heaven and be rebuked. I think it’s time we say it like it is: The gospel is not for sale. Healing is not for sale. Prosperity is not for sale.”

His public reversal on the issue comes in the wake of his nephew, Costi Hinn – who once worked and travelled with him – releasing a damning book titled ‘God, Greed, and the (Prosperity) Gospel’.

Costi described working in the ‘Hinn dynasty’ as a fusion of “royal family” flamboyancy and “mafia” secrecy, detailing how money faithfully given to the ministry was squandered on mansions, private jets and fast cars and loyalty cherished above honesty.

However, irrespective of the wide-ranging opinions about Hinn and his legitimacy, his influence in the new generation of African preachers is undeniable.

In recent years, Hinn held several high-profile events with Nigerian Pastor Chris Oyakhilome – also a known proponent of the Prosperity Gospel and faith-healing – the duo even launching a new television network in USA.

He has also held public meetings with Nigerian prosperity preachers Ayo Oritsejafor and Biodun Fatoyinbo (currently in the eye of the storm for multiple accusations of rape and sexual impropriety), Ghanaian Bishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams and Zimbabwean ‘Prophet’ Uebert Angel.

His style of message and ministration can be seen mirrored by charismatic preachers throughout the continent, with the fixation on ‘seed faith’ championed by the likes of Matthew Ashimolowo, Funke Adejumo and David Oyedepo.

A large portion of Pentecostal church services in Africa is usually dedicated to the ‘collection of offerings’ and reports of pastors taking money in exchange for ‘prayers and prophecy’ are rampant.

News and views about the flamboyant lifestyle of African ‘men of God’ dominate gossip sites and social media, with pastors often competing to join ‘the richest list’ as if material assets somehow equalled spiritual validity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beayvbtHFyw

While many African believers have been vocal in their support of Hinn’s announcement on Facebook (albeit some doubting its sincerity), most pastors have been conspicuously silent.

“Nigerian and African ‘pastorprenuers’, Benny Hinn has told you the bitter truth,”opined Otunba Oliseh on Facebook. “Stop collecting illegal money from your Church members!”

“Benny is finally coming to the light! I believe he is watching TB Joshua – one of the only African preachers I know who makes it clear the Gospel is not for sale,”penned Kato Gabakaiwe from Botswana.

Others called on Hinn to back up his ‘repentance’ with ‘restitution’. “If Benny Hinn is genuinely rejecting the prosperity gospel, he needs to do what Zacchaeus did and pay back anyone he has cheated out of their money,”wrote Rich Colon, an African-American, on Twitter.

While Benny’s recent turnaround is indeed commendable, it appears the damage is done to the African church as the manipulative teachings he once championed will not be quickly undone.

There are indeed genuine ministers of the Gospel in Africa but those who prey on the gullible with a focus on financial incentives are likely to be unmoved by Hinn’s remorse, lest their ‘business’ suffers additional loss.

Taiwa Archeampong

www.opinionnigeria.com/the-impact-of by-benny-hinns-rejection-of-the-prosperity-gospel-in-africa-by-tawia-acheampong/amp/

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by onadana: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
doggedfighter:

See money we for flex grin grin grin grin cheesy

grin
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by onadana: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
Akpacha:
Gymnasium hall ahmodu bello stadium abi? I was there and same day I discovered this men are scammers. I didn't stand up and I didn't buy any of those books.

Yes...you were there.They are scammers.Imagine if I had more..I would have given and lost.

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by beresponsible(m): 2:09am On Sep 10, 2019
I read all prior comments to this point. I think i ticked the like button on almost 95%. One common theme is that most comments are conscious that these fellas are scammers.
As Nigerians we are gullible people, we will follow if sell us hope out this despair but once we discover you are fake, we are also quick to abandon you.
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by MrHistorian: 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
BluntBoy:
Nothing newsworthy here.

It is just one con man visiting the business centre of another con man.
I 'used' to follow your diary. Aren't you a pastor anymore? I'm more than shocked this comment is from you.

Greetings.
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by BluntBoy(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
MrHistorian:

I 'used' to follow your diary. Aren't you a pastor anymore? I'm more than shocked this comment is from you.

Greetings.

I left the pastoral ministry many years ago.

The problem I have with Biodun and Ashimolowo is the very same problem I have with every other pro-prosperity theology preachers out there.
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA by Mikee19(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Naija and fake news... Na wa!

And for those wondering the intention of the original fabricator of this story, didn't you know that he was named a witness in the rape case by Busola Dakolo? This is a malicious article probably written to get "likes" and clicks...

FAKE NEWS!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics / Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter / Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.