Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant (48092 Views)

Yahaya Bello Moves To Displace Ganduje As APC Chairman, Posters Flood Abuja / APC Vice Chairman, Lukman Resigns Over Imposition Of Ganduje As National Chairma / 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by pressmanng: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Speaker house of tepresentative, Femi Gbajabiamila has appointed the Daughter of Kano State Governor, Fatima Abdullahi Umar Ganduje as his assistant on NGO's and Civil Society organisations.

Fatima's Husband, Idris Ajimobi, the son of former governor of Oyo state Abiola Ajimobi shared the news on his Instagram page thus:

"Fatima Abiola-Ajimobi, i don’t know if you still believe me because I say it so often, you’re an extraordinary young woman. I have watched you struggle when you were at your lowest and noticed how you never lost faith and, ’you walk confidently in the direction of your dreams...’, the mantra you live by.

I remember when I first met you and all you talked about was your humanitarian work through your NGO @letstalkhumanity. Your goal is and has always been to see the Nigerian child happy and thriving at their full potential. That’s your goal. You dreamt it and you strive hard to achieve it. I mean you run an e-learning center for the disabled students at the Tudun Maliki Special School in Kano. Visually and hearing impaired students learning through technology! If this isn’t love then I don’t know what is.

Everyone falls but the magic with you is that you bounce back every time, stronger, more fierce, more determined. You learn always!

You respond with love when you are dealt with hate, you choose good every time even when it’s not deserved.

My prayer for you, my wife, is that your courage never ceases and your light never dims.

At such a young age, I am privileged to congratulate you on your appointment as the Special Assistant on NGOs and Civil Society to the Speaker of the National House of Representatives.
Soldier on comrade!"

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/09/femi-gbajabiamila-appointed-daughter-of.html?m=1

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Sunofgod(m): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
April fool's abi?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Simplyleo: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
Those people from that side who are always "the most qualified" for any job will soon come up with her credentials showing how unqualified she is. Lastly, they will tell you it is quota system, if not they are the most qualified. cheesy

If not the above, it will be her hijab-less outfit they will focus on, because she is the daughter of an elite (a kind of turning to religion).

Some will even explain in details how the married girl is now the mistress of the speaker, thinking all girls behave like their sisters.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by ladilawal82(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
On a we-we level cool

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by ImperialYoruba: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
Congratulations to Fatima!

Idris, next time keep it simple.

12 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by fidelmarshal199: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
The rich ll just be getting richer

43 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by vibbb: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ok, recycling mode of Government.
Same ppl over and over again syndrome.
She's beautiful though, congratulations to her.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by tolexy007(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by amaniro: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
Dollars be going places

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by landmark86: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
When will government help the poor masses
Am much believe there are poor people that are better than her.

Let try to help the poor too

18 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by BarrElChapo(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
these fulani/hausa ladies can be fine sha o kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Badonasty(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
pressmanng:
Speaker house of tepresentative, Femi Gbajabiamila has appointed the Daughter of Kano State Governor, Fatima Abdullahi Umar Ganduje as his assistant on NGO's and Civil Society organisations.

Fatima's Husband, Idris Ajimobi, the son of former governor of Oyo state Abiola Ajimobi shared the news on his Instagram page thus:

"Fatima Abiola-Ajimobi, i don’t know if you still believe me because I say it so often, you’re an extraordinary young woman. I have watched you struggle when you were at your lowest and noticed how you never lost faith and, ’you walk confidently in the direction of your dreams...’, the mantra you live by.

I remember when I first met you and all you talked about was your humanitarian work through your NGO @letstalkhumanity. Your goal is and has always been to see the Nigerian child happy and thriving at their full potential. That’s your goal. You dreamt it and you strive hard to achieve it. I mean you run an e-learning center for the disabled students at the Tudun Maliki Special School in Kano. Visually and hearing impaired students learning through technology! If this isn’t love then I don’t know what is.

Everyone falls but the magic with you is that you bounce back every time, stronger, more fierce, more determined. You learn always!

You respond with love when you are dealt with hate, you choose good every time even when it’s not deserved.

My prayer for you, my wife, is that your courage never ceases and your light never dims.

At such a young age, I am privileged to congratulate you on your appointment as the Special Assistant on NGOs and Civil Society to the Speaker of the National House of Representatives.
Soldier on comrade!"

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/09/femi-gbajabiamila-appointed-daughter-of.html?m=1

lol...I just shake my head for this country...what vexes me is the way they flaunt these things in our faces...Dem no even send us again

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
No hope for the youths without connection cry

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by AbuAeesha: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
nothing we no go see for naija

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by geesilver(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
As long as she is qualify for the job i wish her all the best. her father's sin cannot determine her fate in life, everyone has a life to live.
Good luck girl.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by TooMuchStuff: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
Gial wey resemble her papa for face must also know how to gandollar NASS

But why Northerner?

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by yesloaded: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
Simplyleo:
Those people from that side who are always "the most qualified" for any job will soon come up with her credentials showing how unqualified she is. Lastly, they will tell you it is quota system, if not they are the most qualified. cheesy

If not the above, it will be her hijab-less outfit they will focus on, because she is the daughter of an elite (a kind of turning to religion).

Some will even explain in details how the married girl is now the mistress of the speaker, thinking all girls behave like their sisters.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by b3llo(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
The Babanriga AKA Agbada affair continues
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by tweakdude1: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
Meself need appointment grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Pidginwhisper: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
undecided
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by KankOfLife(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
BIGman talk to BIGman things,
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by generationz(f): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sometimes when I read that children of corrupt politicians and billionaires are depressed I just laugh.

These people try to hard to show us they are working. That they are also struggling like kids of average people in society.

Reminds me of that Osibanjos daughter. sad blabing on social media about how she was picking tiles at her new site. Yen yenyen

Look at this one now. Her dad na governor and she is married to the son of an ex governor.

All her connections are set for life with just a phone call from her dad.

A friend of mine who lost her job cried out to me that even the houses she has been trying to sell, she is facing serious sexual harrasment.

This is a very beautiful girl who has refused to go into prostitution.

These ones will now be talking about depression trying to elicit pity from the masses.

Ordinary NGO

Shebi Zahra was forming NGO owner year. Nonsense. angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by careytommy37(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
Next Level: Oligarchy

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Lexusgs430: 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
Zoogeria.......

A zoo in an area..........

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by UncleJudax(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
Simplyleo:

Are you this troubled in person or you just acting a script?

You seem to never have positive vibes

Always bitching cheesy

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by PureGoldh(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
We just take one eye dey watch una...I wish her all the best Thoo.

If You need Natural Original Honey.. Call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by Lamasta(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
Government of dem dem by dem dem and for dem dem...

8 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant by agborodun: 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
The father probably bankrolled his campaign for speakership .
Payback time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Appointment Of Ipaye, Akande As DCOS, SSA (PHOTO) / Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper / Charley Boy Picking Pimples From Patience Jonathan's Face (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.