Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

As For The Father, It’s Not Me. I Never Dated TBOSS” Senator Dino Melaye... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / As For The Father, It’s Not Me. I Never Dated TBOSS” Senator Dino Melaye... (281 Views)

I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka / Amara Maduka: I Am Not A Virgin, Though I Have Never Dated Anyone All My Life / Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As For The Father, It’s Not Me. I Never Dated TBOSS” Senator Dino Melaye... by realnollywoodi(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
As for the father, it’s not me. I never dated TBOSS” Senator Dino Melaye Makes Public

There has been series of debate on social media as fans of the former housemate of BBnaija TBoss has been suspecting Ubi Franklin to be the father of her child, although it was all a speculation. Click to read more

Related

Was Pregnant But Not Ready To Let Everyone know’’ Tboss Finally Reveals The Reason She Chose To Keep Her Pregnancy Secret

Yoruba Actress Ronke Odusanya Clears The Air On The Controversial Marital Status Of Her Baby Daddy

5 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Do Not Have Baby Mamas... The Fifth Person Will Shock You!

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Asked Security To See An Audience Out At His Show / Tonto And Popular Blog Instablog9ja Clashes / Lagos State Police To Arraign Singer, Dammy Krane In Court On September 16th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.