Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,715 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) (19124 Views)

Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It / Lady Drugs Keke Operator In Ogun, Steals His Tricycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by GistAlert: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
The Operatives of the Lagos State Rapid Response Squad, a unit of the Lagos Police Command have arrested a tricycle rider otherwise known as ‘Keke Maruwa’ after stealing the tricycle from a friend four months ago.The suspect, Tosin Abolaji, 25, was arrested by the police in Ikeja for 4 months after deceiving his friend to lend him the keke to carry out a quick work as he was hungry and needed to eat. .

Emmanuel, the Keke owner had in April, 2019 borrowed Tosin his tricycle not knowing that would be the last time he would see him and the Keke before luck ran out of him 4 months after.

Narrating his ordeal after the ‘Keke’ was recovered by police, he said; .
. “I was arrested by the bank after I could not meet up with the return payment plan agreement I had with the bank. I begged the bank to please allow me to talk to my colleagues who can assist me in getting a Keke which I can be riding to pay back the debt while I continue to search every nooks and cranny”, Emmanuel said. .
. “I have searched almost the whole of Lagos tricycle garages for my ‘Keke’, begged all other friends in the neighbourhood maybe they can help me with Tosin’s whereabout but I was told he had cut contact with everybody in the area after the incident. .

It was during the search that I learnt Tosin was a thief as colleagues who knew him well also shared their experiences about him, collecting colleagues’ ‘Keke’ and absconding with it for days without the knowledge of the owners”. .

He added, “after four months of rigorous search for my ‘Keke’, a good Samaritan who saw Tosin around Ikeja hinted me. I quickly alerted the police and they arrested him and recovered my tricycle”.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/man-who-deceived-his-friend-to-steal-his-tricycle-nabbed-4-months-after

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by Raymondmicheal(m): 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
why shoud he do this any is the hand work of devil

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by Aladdin1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
good for him! at least nemesis caught up with him.

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by Rootprof(m): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
So to help now na wahali..
Just imagine someone feeding with half hand trys to help you then you decide to cut that half hand undecided
Some people are just fantastically wicked.
Please let us try to know people before relating with them or calling them friends.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by slimjosh231(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
This world is Wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by adam4success(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Scammer

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by Johnbosco77(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
Good for him....

Flat head.
Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by Flexherbal(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
It is time for him to pay for his crime.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by PrincessB1(f): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
Serves him right

1 Like

Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by faithfull18(f): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
Good.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by farouk2much(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Trust no one but your self alone
Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by solsticey2k3(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
Aiye toto, aiye toto, aiye ma le

1 Like

Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by heckymaicon(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
a thief will always be a thief

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by PureGoldh(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
Chai....see him face like spoilt Amala mixed up with ewedu

1 Like

Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
Thought we have read this yesterday
Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by OgbanjeProphet: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
He was not his friend but an enemy in disguise. Your friend will never steal from you .

"every friendly enemy die die die die... In Jesus name "

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by mozona(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
see am..

oju ole re
Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by Missende(f): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
Aladdin1:
good for him! at least nemesis caught up with him.
right
Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by firfinch(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Very
Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by PapaAdanna: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Just look at his wicked face
Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by frozen70(f): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
Idiot, look at his face like darkness

1 Like

Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by Ronline(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
So sometimes thieves convey us in their cabs... Life is wonderful.
Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by mjabdulk: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
let him face the consequences of his handy work
Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by Inerepamo(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
all this thief them
Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by naijajobx: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
ohh
Re: Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
Send the idiot to 2 years imprisonment at Kiri Kiri maximum for him to go and do 2 years programme there wicked fellow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers / Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks / Killers Of Theo 'Chiboy' Mbakwe Free Sister After Receiving N600k Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.