Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus (28290 Views)

My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) / I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time / I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by chukzyfcbb: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
Refusing to stop when I say i'm pressed.

U wan make my bladder burst ni.

Playing some boring songs that makes my brain slow.

I wonder how some people can concentrate on the steering wheels on a long distance journey listening to such songs.

4 Likes

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Payperboii(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Whoeppme(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nothing is more awful and painful than sitting close to bros wey get BAD BREATH

You will think the person is a wizard grin

cry cry grin

3 Likes

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by paparazzi1987(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
Passengers farting sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by lizdammy: 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
Stuffy car.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by chukzyfcbb: 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
lawalosky:

you did not mention those who will sleep off. turning your shoulder to there pillow..
although I always voice out my anger on such fellas..
errmm ermm it depends, I have had a very cute girl rest on my shoulder, she looked at me with dem eyes and said "can I" with a smile.

Of course local man couldn't say no smiley

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by OlawaleBammie: 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
1) Ibadan motor no dey fast, dem dey crawl, ordinary lagos-ibadan na 3hrs journey for dem. i hate it, i love it wen it speed.....voom.
2) ibadan motor dey release one kain peppery oxide while on d move, d tin dey pepper for eye eehn!!!!!!
3) Wen d driver put one stupid music and doesnt allow me to listen to my own tru my headphone. it pisses me off.
4) Wen a don rest my mind say nobody dey join us again, only for the driver to reach Ore or Ilesha and be like.... ejowo esunmora leyin oo" i wil b like... "driver u wan make s...... punish u??"
5) Wen d driver carry overload for the booth and luggage come dey fall for my head and shoulder for back seat.. which kain wahala b dis naaaa god...?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by KingAzubuike(f): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sitting down close to old women.. they will irritate you till you get to your destination, ..

Remember when a pretty damsel took a sit beside me and got down to buy something... An old woman then came to take that same seat. The way I take shout say "person dey there o " grin she had that look of "na fight" ? grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by cameeeeel(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
VulgarLee:
Driver wen like to buy fuel after take off
Shit annoy the hell outa me
u said my mind. Lol. I hate that with passion.

3 Likes

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Britishcoins(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sitting close to girls with big watermelon breast,
Traveling with all this old Mazda 18 sitters bus, due to my height I can't see anything outside the bus. Lastly sitting at the back seat.......

And before I forget, sitting close to yoruba women they can talk nonstop as if the are rechargeable Mp3 lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Kalapizim:
Sitting beside plus sized people

The annoying things is that they deliberately call slim people to come sit beside them. I always turn them down like "were both paying the same amount for fare, you can't come and inconvenience someone's daughter."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by ufuosco: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
I hate Traffic.
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by JasperVII(m): 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
I really find it annoying when some passengers start closing the bus windows, even when the AC's are not working. Some be giving excuses like "the wind is too cold".

8 Likes

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by AdemolaA2: 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sweaty Body contact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Kenturkey048(m): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

errmm ermm it depends, I have had a very cute girl rest on my shoulder, she looked at me with dem eyes and said "can I" with a smile.

Of course local man couldn't say no
smiley
I don experience same like this too...on my way to ogoja,,there is the cute chic sitting beside me...babe didn't even took excuse ,she just smiled at me and laid her heads on my laps...wetin poor boy like me go do,I just play along...everybody inside bus feel say na my babe...even on my way to NYSC orientation camp...experienced same again...this one be like say we be finaces ...

1 Like

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by jubrilELsudan: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
The smell of kukunase changing the PH value of the photosynthesis in the air.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by OlawaleBammie: 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
AryaSand:
People throwing Thrash out the window. Yuck! Some people are pigs abeg. "Drop it on the bus" they won't hear, only to open the window and throw polythene bags, Plastic bottles, banana peel and all sorts out the window. Stupid People!

pls educate me, are u sayin dropping those dirts inside d bus is better off dan throwing it out tru d window??

3 Likes

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by TGMISKY(m): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
I hate it when passengers start arguing about politics. The worst part is when they ask for my opinion. That's the reason I'm always on earpiece whenever I'm in a cab.

I also hate it when the driver stops paying attention. I have shouted at a driver once for lusting after a lady with very big buttocks. I was also lusting but I wasn't the one driving.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by chukzyfcbb: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Kenturkey048:
I don experience same like this too...on my way to ogoja,,there is the cute chic sitting beside me...babe didn't even took excuse ,she just smiled at me and laid her heads on my laps...wetin poor boy like me go do,I just play along...everybody inside bus feel say na my babe...even on my way to NYSC orientation camp...experienced same again...this one be like say we be finaces ...
lol, I can relate.

You get that look from passengers like is she his Gf. Local man even had to take care of Lunch at the eatery (ore)/when driver stopped for a break. Something unplanned for.

Women get power sha!

Did you say your laps? That's risky, if your thought goes naughty while she rest on your lap, you know wussup,lol

#John Thomas go tear ya boxers haha cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

pls educate me, are u sayin dropping those dirts inside d bus is better off dan throwing it out tru d window??

YES SiR!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by nicepoker101(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sitting besides those who buy and eat whosoever comes close to the window. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Smoke entering the vehicle.

10 Likes

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by ahahnow: 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
People. I hate people when travelling by bus. Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Cutehector(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Y'all broke people, go and buy a private car! It's a public vehicle for christ sake. If you dont like it, then take a personal drop! Damn Nigerians!

4 Likes

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Badonasty(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
lawalosky:
Mine is a driver who talks a lot, without concentrating much on the road.
Please add yours.
those things that irritates/annoys you when traveling by public cars/buses

when the person beside me is sleeping and decides to use my shoulder as pillow

1 Like

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Realfrankie(m): 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
I hate when passengers turn the Bus to a restaurant. It's usually so irritating

2 Likes

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by nailcapuzzi89(m): 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
Me, i just hate to talk when travelling..coz loads of syrup running in my system..

2 Likes

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by OlawaleBammie: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
AryaSand:

YES SiR!

Eheeenn?? even wen d poor bus is not having a waste bin?.. hmm

wait let me imagine myself eating snacks and drop d nylon and plastic inside d car right in front of my co-travellers sitting beside me.. i just tink its odd.

1 Like

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
Preaching, marketing products loudly,

7 Likes

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
Realfrankie:
I hate when passengers turn the Bus to a restaurant. It's usually so irritating

All those Passengers that buy everything right? From Boiled egg to Suya to banana to groundnut to plantain chips to Fried yam and Akara. I usually find it hard to hide my disgust for those kind of passengers, Hopeless Foodies.

9 Likes

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Temitope009(f): 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
Dirty, uncultured sitting partner.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos / Lagos To Owerri Is N12,600 On Dana Air / Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.