Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (53194 Views)

I Don't Think This Marriage Can Work Any Longer(photos) / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
emmaodet:

Hahahahahahahahahhaaa
Bro u rly funny ooooo
Dat is why i followed u
Wen i was dating my gal, she always boast of how she wll get a job of atleast 200k wen she graduates, that her uncles have connections with ogun state govt.
I dey look her and do tell her life is not like dat but she will tell me am pessimistic.
She don graduate since 2012 no job, na me set her up.
Her body don hear am, life don pepper dem gang
I had a friend that was studying Marine Science. I asked him what his job prospects were and he started telling me that jobs are plenty and that he can work in blah blah blah organisation and blah blah blah water cooperation. grin I tried telling him that jobs are scare but he blocked me because he learnt from his prosperity preacher and motivational books that he should avoid "negative energy and vibe". Lwkmd grin. The guy is now a photographer giving motivational speeches on his WhatsApp status. Though we later made up but now I am careful not to be a "negative energy and vibe". grin grin

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by samdavjustin(m): 12:10am On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
I had a friend that was studying Marine Science. I asked him what his job prospects were and he started telling me that jobs are plenty and that he can work in blah blah blah organisation and blah blah blah water cooperation. grin I tried telling him that jobs are scare but he blocked me because he learnt from his prosperity preacher and motivational books that he should avoid "negative energy and vibe". Lwkmd grin. The guy is now a photographer giving motivational speeches on his WhatsApp status. Though we later made up but now I am careful not to be a "negative energy and vibe". grin grin

Guy you are absolute right, in this life nothing is given you have to fight for whatever you think you deserve. The problem is our youths are just unaware how messed up the country is so they believe their case will be different.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by OlawaleBammie: 12:14am On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39 and emmaodet abeg make una no kill me naa, una sure say una dey enter heaven soo grin i doubt it oo.

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 12:15am On Sep 10, 2019
samdavjustin:

Guy you are absolute right, in this life nothing is given you have to fight for whatever you think you deserve. The problem is our youths are just unaware how messed up the country is so they believe their case will be different.
Exactly! They think those good things will come to them just because they are existing.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by SendAbroad: 12:22am On Sep 10, 2019
This Op is funny...you got a sales job and you couldn't see the bigger picture. Your tunnel vision was just focused on the 18k.

No one pays a salesman big Salary...they won't make any sales...they have to earn the big salary from commission on sales.

Imagine if you had negotiated your commission on sales at the first job, you wouldn't be here now crying yen yen yen.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 12:27am On Sep 10, 2019
OlawaleBammie:
Martinez39 and emmaodet abeg make una no kill me naa, una sure say una dey enter heaven soo grin i doubt it oo.
Hehe. Our youths no dey gree hear word. Tell them say a woman cannot love a man without money dem go they argue because hollywood, nollywood, telenovelas, romance novels, etc don do them strong thing. Tell them say life hard well well pass conkiri(concrete) they no go hear. Dem go tell you say "one day, one day, I go make am." How dem take know? Some go dey tell you say "there is light at the end of the tunnel", how dem take know say light dey end of tunnel? Their matter just tire me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by OlawaleBammie: 12:30am On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:

But to say d truth, all those people paradin demselves as pastors, majority of dem are sometin else, especially dos in school campus, dey wil b telling u... decree, pronounce, confess and d likes, i wil b like, oga are u telling people wey get 1.09 as GP no dey decree abi dem no sabi decree?? abi na dem sin pass??

After exam i wil see students gathering in millions and b praying praying praying, at d end of d day, CO go yapa, lower credit go boku, abeg can we conclude dem no sabi pray abi God no get der tym?? dont forget day na der u go see one extroverted rascal dat head straight to beer palour immediately after exam oo and wen d result come out nigga go dey 4.49 for gp grin i wil b like... say na prayer hin go pray for beer palour ni??

OUR PROBLEMS IS DAT WE TOO BELIV IN MIRACLE, IF U DONT FIGHT FOR UR ACHIEVMENT IT WINT ARRIVE NO MATTER HOW PRAYERFUL U RE, ASK A QUESTION FROM UR SELF, IS UR FATHER NOT PRAYERFUL ENOUGH?? WHY IS HE IN DAT SAME SPOT?? EVER SINCE I STARTED TINKIN FREELY MY LIFE HAS TAKEN A GREAT UPTURN DOU I BLIV IN JESUS BUT I DONT BELIV IN MIRACLE AGAIN, INSTEAD I. BLIV IN HARDWORK AND GRACE

let stop bn kidded and wake up to reality, fortune doesnt come with dat ... profess, decree, do this do dat if a tin, if it comes dat way al of us would b engaging in one religion cus we would want to b liberated by all means.. mtchw i cant type my experience jare, finger don dey pain me. But i tank God for today sha.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by OlawaleBammie: 12:38am On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
Hehe. Our youths no dey gree hear word. Tell them say a woman cannot love a man without money dem go they argue because hollywood, nollywood, telenovelas, romance novels, etc don do them strong thing. Tell them say life hard well well pass conkiri(concrete) they no go hear. Dem go tell you say "one day, one day, I go make am." How dem take know? Some go dey tell you say "there is light at the end of the tunnel", how dem take know say light dey end of tunnel? Their matter just tire me.

@bolded, a no dey like hear dat word, a dey tell dem say d generator wey dey power d light don run out of fuel but dem no dey listen...

if u want to enjoy d light at d end of d tunnel, get ur gerrycan along, fill it with fuel, get ur matches and candle as well and wen u get to d end of d tunnel u can pour in ur fuel and power d generator and if its faulty, light ur candle with ur matches.. chikena

who even tell u say light dey at d end if d tunnel, na u get the generator/inverter or na u buy fuel put??

BETTER TAKE UR DESTINY INTO UR HANDS AND FORGET ONE NONSENSE PROMISE WEY NO DEY MANIFEST UNTIL U TAKE A BOLD AND RIDICULOUS STEP.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 12:42am On Sep 10, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

But to say d truth, all those people paradin demselves as pastors, majority of dem are sometin else, especially dos in school campus, dey wil b telling u... decree, pronounce, confess and d likes, i wil b like, oga are u telling people wey get 1.09 as GP no dey decree abi dem no sabi decree?? abi na dem sin pass??

After exam i wil see students gathering in millions and b praying praying praying, at d end of d day, CO go yapa, lower credit go boku, abeg can we conclude dem no sabi pray abi God no get der tym?? dont forget day na der u go see one extroverted rascal dat head straight to beer palour immediately after exam oo and wen d result come out nigga go dey 4.49 for gp grin i wil b like... say na prayer hin go pray for beer palour ni??

OUR PROBLEMS IS DAT WE TOO BELIV IN MIRACLE, IF U DONT FIGHT FOR UR ACHIEVMENT IT WINT ARRIVE NO MATTER HOW PRAYERFUL U RE, ASK A QUESTION FROM UR SELF, IS UR FATHER NOT PRAYERFUL ENOUGH?? WHY IS HE IN DAT SAME SPOT?? EVER SINCE I STARTED TINKIN FREELY MY LIFE HAS TAKEN A GREAT UPTURN DOU I BLIV IN JESUS BUT I DONT BELIV IN MIRACLE AGAIN, INSTEAD I. BLIV IN HARDWORK AND GRACE

let stop bn kidded and wake up to reality, fortune doesnt come with dat ... profess, decree, do this do dat if a tin, if it comes dat way al of us would b engaging in religion cus we would want to b liberated by all means.. mtchw i cant type my experience jare, finger don dey pain me. But i tank God for today sha.
The reason why prosperity preachers and their messages sell among young people, especially undergraduates and below, are for the following reasons:
1) Everyone wants to hear the good news that their future will be bright and they will make money.
2) They are still being provided for by their parents and they have not seen life to know that it's not by decree and claiming it.

These two reasons are a perfect combo. Notice that the population of these churches have youths as the overwhelming majority. Those that reality slaps hard like SARS operatives run to MFM and other pentecostal firebrand deliverance churches to "free their destinies." grin grin cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 12:44am On Sep 10, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

@bolded, a no dey like hear dat word, a dey tell dem say d generator wey dey power d light don run out of fuel but dem no dey listen...

if u want to enjoy d light at d end of d tunnel, get ur gerrycan along, fill it with fuel, get ur matches and candle as well and wen u get to d end of d tunnel u can pour in ur fuel and power d generator and if its faulty, light ur candle with ur matches.. chikena

who even tell u say light dey at d end if d tunnel, na u get the generator/inverter or na u buy fuel put??

BETTER TAKE UR DESTINY INTO UR HANDS AND FORGET ONE NONSENSE PROMISE WEY NO DEY MANIFEST UNTIL U TAKE A BOLD AND RIDICULOUS STEP.
Correct guy! grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by OlawaleBammie: 12:45am On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
The reason why prosperity preachers and their messages sell among young people, especially undergraduates and below, are for the following reasons :
1) Everyone wants to hear the good news that their future will be bright and they will make money.
2) They are still being provided for by their parents and they have not seen to know that it's not decree and claiming it.

These two reasons are a perfect combo. Notice that the population of these churches have youths as the overwhelming majority. Those that reality slaps hard like SARS operatives run to MFM and other pentecostal firebrand deliverance churches to free their destinies. grin grin cheesy

ahahahahaha, come enter heaven make i see u grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by emmaodet: 1:01am On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:

Bro, it is well.
Atleast for ladies, they don't really feel the pressure because whether they have jib or not, they can marry but for guys na war.
See my babe now, she no get work but i marry her so she is not really feeling the nigerian heat but her mates who are guys are really struggling out there.
Guys dnt know what is gonna hit dem wen they are in university, fucking ladies up and down and partying.
They start feeling the heat after graduation when nobody will not like to support dem again, then.......
Welcome to Nigeria.
When i was younger, i do quarrel with my dad alot bcus i do challenge him why he wasn't rich wen his mates are.
Na wen life pepper dem gan, last month i com carry mysef go postrate say am sorry daddy, i know no say na so life be.
The mouth wey i tak curse and abuse Oracle, na him i tak dey roll, beg for ground dey swallow my vomit for Oracle front

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by emmaodet: 1:03am On Sep 10, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Bro, it's not easy na when person graduate and life carry am do shegeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eye go clear
Funny enuf, na gf dey first let-go person

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by OlawaleBammie: 1:06am On Sep 10, 2019
emmaodet:

Bro, it's not easy na when person graduate and life carry am do shegeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eye go clear
Funny enuf, na gf dey first let-go person

Ur last statement is ...Gbagam!!! the situation i just found myseld

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by emmaodet: 1:12am On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
I tink the problem is EGO.
There alot of ladies dat can stay wt a man even if u are earning 15k per month but d average graduate will never look there way bcus those ladies are illitrates.
We want our mates but our mates mouth don wide and dey need a bigger man.
My mechanic as a wife who he gives #300-#500 per day as feeding money with 2 kids yet d lady is faithful but i can't even date such illitrates, God forbid.
I heard a program sometimes abt how mch people are giving their wives before leaving home, my broda
See ridiculous amounts - #300/ #500 per day for a woman wit children.
Me wey be say i dey gv my wife 100k per mnth yet she still dey complain bitterly and we argue and quarrel alot before agreeing.
Life is a bitch.
Sometimes sef i dey fear say wat if i know get work or a reduced salary, hope say no be kasala for me so.
I envy the low earners like vulcanizers, roadside mechanics dat are married yet wit wives and no issues, funny enuf dis idiots are still fornicating oitside ontop moni wey no reach

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by emmaodet: 1:14am On Sep 10, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Ur last statement is ...Gbagam!!! the situation i just found myseld

Sorry abt dat bro.
Dnt expect much from ladies.
Dey can't gv wat dey dnt have

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 1:18am On Sep 10, 2019
emmaodet:

I tink the problem is EGO.
There alot of ladies dat can stay wt a man even if u are earning 15k per month but d average graduate will never look there way bcus those ladies are illitrates.
We want our mates but our mates mouth don wide and dey need a bigger man.
My mechanic as a wife who he gives #300-#500 per day as feeding money with 2 kids yet d lady is faithful but i can't even date such illitrates, God forbid.
I heard a program sometimes abt how mch people are giving their wives before leaving home, my broda
See ridiculous amounts - #300/ #500 per day for a woman wit children.
Me wey be say i dey gv my wife 100k per mnth yet she still dey complain bitterly and we argue and quarrel alot before agreeing.
Life is a bitch.
Sometimes sef i dey fear say wat if i know get work or a reduced salary, hope say no be kasala for me so.
I envy the low earners like vulcanizers, roadside mechanics dat are married yet wit wives and no issues, funny enuf dis idiots are still fornicating oitside ontop moni wey no reach
Those wives have no better option. Naturally, women will settle with their best opinion. Those men are their best options. If those women upgrade themselves and a rich man who is willing to give them #100k per month surfaces, they will branch along. Take a look at the women you described, how many men are willing to date them? What are the kinds of men that date and marry them? It's the men you describe. The posh and educated Lagos girl cannot settle for #300 per day. grin We can agree to disagree her sha.

As for Nigerian youths, they have to wake up and hold themselves accountable.

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by OlawaleBammie: 1:20am On Sep 10, 2019
emmaodet:

Sorry abt dat bro.
Dnt expect much from ladies.
Dey can't gv wat dey dnt have
Expect ke?? tanks bro, ever since den singleness has bn my friend grin but its nt easy keeping off anyway.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by emmaodet: 1:29am On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
Those wives have no better option. Naturally, women will settle with their best opinion. Those men are their best options. If those women upgrade themselves and a rich man who is willing to give them #100k per month, they will branch along. We can agree to disagree here.

As for Nigerian youths, they have to wake up and hold themselves accountable.

You are right about ladies picking the best option but we shouldn't encourage this trend because it is one sided/lopsided
When a man climbs, he draws a lady up but when a lady climbs, she looks up further for who to pull her up more there by creating a gap/hole/lopsidedness in relationships because more and more guys will be left stranded at the base.
One reality that really hurts me everyday is that i know deep down, they only reason why my wife or any lady at that is interested in me is because of what i can provide and if i can't meet up, then breakup is on the horizon.
That's bad.
That means we are not practising love in this world but just deceiving each other

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by emmaodet: 1:32am On Sep 10, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Expect ke?? tanks bro, ever since den singleness has bn my friend grin but its nt easy keeping off anyway.

Bro u dnt need to keep off rather keep dating but don't put too much expectations.
I think the bitter truth is that men should start learning on how to stay on there own and find what will make them happy because the way relationship and marriage is going, more ladies will be pulling out when men are down which will trigger more men staying alone even when you have money

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 1:36am On Sep 10, 2019
emmaodet:

You are right about ladies picking the best option but we shouldn't encourage this trend because it is one sided/lopsided
When a man climbs, he draws a lady up but when a lady climbs, she looks up further for who to pull her up more there by creating a gap/hole/lopsidedness in relationships because more and more guys will be left stranded at the base.
One reality that really hurts me everyday is that i know deep down, they only reason why my wife or any lady at that is interested in me is because of what i can provide and if i can't meet up, then breakup is on the horizon.
That's bad.
That means we are not practising love in this world but just deceiving each other
You are right. I wish this thing call true love is real, I really wish but I just have to face reality as lover of truth. Love exists only in the head of men. As a man, once you can't provide, the "love" your woman has for you will grow cold. Na so life take be, I take am as I see am. You are right when you say women love to marry up. This is true. If a woman cannot see a man higher up, they will not get married except if they are the type that see marriage as an achievement. Those women you mention that receiving #300 per day are "below" the men they married.

We are already digressing from nigerian youths. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Papertrail11(m): 1:51am On Sep 10, 2019
topsquino:

Hi

I have read your post. Trust me, there is nothing you are passing through right now that I did not experience when I finished service.

I was among the best in my class, yet I still experienced everything you typed up there.

You are lucky that your girl has not yet told you officially that you are no longer her second, third or fifth option.

Let's focus on the solution. After all, that's what you need.

Trust me, there are many jobs in Nigeria.

What we don't have in this country is skilled people.

This week alone, I had to rummaged the internet to find a good 3d animator for my brand. Guess what, I could not find. I had to outsource the job to Indians.

Do you know you can make money just by singing people's song on fiverr?

Do you know you can make money by being a pro player in video games?

Bro, you are not too old at 27 years to start learning a skill.

The secret of success is in three fold.

1. Learn a skill (1 year
2. Perfect the skill (6 months or above)
3. Market the skill.

Just take a year to learn any skill. I would recommend the following

1. Writing or proofreading
2. Graphic design
3. Web design
4. Programming

Just learn any skill bro and stop complaining and feeling miserable .

Forget that your girl friend. When you are successful, you will get a better one or she will come back.

The only person that can help you is YOU

Good luck

Life is not unfair n young folks tbh and to make it worse our women dont understand they feel if gou arent balln on a wizkid or davido standard your aint sheet.

That aside we need to emphasize on the skill aspect how to do uncommon stuffs like how to cut diamonds or gems
make glass
make components.

Wasnt it bugga guy who made 3m usd on that fortnite championship

When i was active on discord folks use to make 2k usd by betting on e-sports like csgo games rand they make bank

One girl on twiiter was even advertising apple seeds that grow in Nigeria yet we import that sheet from South Africa even grapes i heard grow in Nigeria.

Opportunites are limitless the rest lies on our hands as youths.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Papertrail11(m): 1:52am On Sep 10, 2019
Love it when men come together and disuss the good bad and ugly side of life.

22 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Papertrail11(m): 2:00am On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
You are right. I wish this thing call true love is real, I really wish but I just have to face reality as lover of truth. Love exists only in the head of men. As a man, once you can't provide, the "love" your woman has for you will grow cold. Na so life take be, I take am as I see am. You are right when you say women love to marry up. This is true. If a woman cannot see a man higher up, they will not get married except if they are the type that see marriage as an achievement. Those women you mention that receiving #300 per day are "below" the men they married.

We are already digressing from nigerian youths. grin

wizkid fake love

a man who lives in my area is facing the same dilema

dude aparently worked with fash era made millions but thats yesterday glory

The reality mow is he isnt bringing home the buck as he was in his glory days, 6kids and wife appears unhappy.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Papertrail11(m): 2:09am On Sep 10, 2019
emmaodet:

That's bad.

Yes but this started to creep up around the millenial years with the advent of new money aka e-money pop culture also contributed to the rot we have today i buy you benz i take you to london...when in reality all this cost money

Met a girl few weeks ago at an atm shop she had a lovely personality before you know it she started to ask for cash for weeding she was to attend just like that. Then you ask where is the ethics in all of this.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by OlawaleBammie: 6:21am On Sep 10, 2019
emmaodet:

Bro u dnt need to keep off rather keep dating but don't put too much expectations.
I think the bitter truth is that men should start learning on how to stay on there own and find what will make them happy because the way relationship and marriage is going, more ladies will be pulling out when men are down which will trigger more men staying alone even when you have money

Hmm, sounds like u knw my mind, wen i see a like mind i wil try shoot my shot den, but for now, all i see written in der forehead is frivolities in higher quantities grin and i got to run for my dear life
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by emmaodet: 7:01am On Sep 10, 2019
Papertrail11:

Yes but this started to creep up around the millenial years with the advent of new money aka e-money pop culture also contributed to the rot we have today i buy you benz i take you to london...when in reality all this cost money

Met a girl few weeks ago at an atm shop she had a lovely personality before you know it she started to ask for cash for weeding she was to attend just like that. Then you ask where is the ethics in all of this.

Hmmmmmmmm.
God help us bcus with this trend, i think the poor and struggling guys will be the highest losers in this game because no matter what, an average girl will still get laid and survive by having multiple partners
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Futureinvest(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2019
Come let me help you
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by pocohantas(f): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2019
izzou:
No need to cry bro.

There are millions of youths in this country who are in the same boat with you. Some are above 30 sef

My only advice: Fight for what you want. I don't know the steps to give you, but what I know is, wake up with that mentality that the day must be better

As for your relationship, you can drop it if you both can keep up. It's both for your good and her good too

I wish you well

Well said, my boo.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Abalado(f): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2019
Am facing the same thing right now too, my girl friend don't value me anymore,and am trying all I could but I don't know.... But let's believe in God my brother, God will make a way for us where seems to be no way,lets hope in God almighty

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by bonnyhope: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2019
think of how you will survive first not bothering yourself about women wahala

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos / My Boyfriend Impregnates Me And My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.