Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

"Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage (60586 Views)

Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Hot Summer Body In Kinky Swimsuit (photos) / Davido Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Flaunts Curves In New Photos / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Regiomontanus(m): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
Funkybabee:

[s]chioma is for Davido, she is also for a king.[/s]

stop hating her due to her mistakes,
undecided king? Who dash monkey banana? A real woman will open the doors to the man's heart and resources. It's not by feminism, ego and gra gra.

1 Like

Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by bonnyhope: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
I don't know why they still want to show saggy breasts
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Fideo(m): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
saintora:
Yet you wear makeup.

How far about the binary? Please I need to hear more about it, u can send me a mail, badmus.bamidele3@gmail.com
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Trueyarn(m): 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
Larryfest:
Yet u pack the whole mascara put for face

Pay no mind to the damn hypocrite.
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Amanda4life: 12:14am On Sep 10, 2019
My mama at 75 still pretty pass you
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Ugosample(m): 12:38am On Sep 10, 2019
simonlee:
you want to see graphic images abi? cheesy
lmao @ graphic image
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by IkaTV: 12:48am On Sep 10, 2019
*IKATV�*

Have you Heard of this interesting WhatsApp TV� where you can get all the Mtn,Glo,Airtel cheats, Funny memes�, Cheats and codes, Funny Videos�, Adverts� , Giveaways �, and so many more!! �.

Well then, search no more because at IkaTV� You can get all these goodies by just clicking on the link below��

https:///send?phone=2348168092901&text=Hello,+IkaTV+I'd+like+to+join+your+TV.+Save+my+number+as+
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by ddeola: 1:37am On Sep 10, 2019
Move on sister
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Tibiman: 1:50am On Sep 10, 2019
Jesus the way igbos hate this girl shunned you will kinda think why they put so much energy fighting for a Yoruba boy who also impregnated Chioma but wanted to save face by saying chivido , the same way they all reel hate on Lola Okoye. Igbos associations of wailers as long as Chioma is on southwest soil she is done with
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by tsavkeghps(m): 5:10am On Sep 10, 2019
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Ikpongiton: 6:20am On Sep 10, 2019
finally,you know that,you've lost it, to chivido.mrs mascara.
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by femi4: 6:39am On Sep 10, 2019
Born2Breed:
Smart By giving birth out of wedlock
That's how smart people do
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Born2Breed(f): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2019
femi4:
That's how smart people do

That's a new way of being smart.
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Unie30: 8:49am On Sep 10, 2019
These celebrities don pregnant all the beautiful girls for town.
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by opebiboy: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2019
why are u telling us okpo?
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by danielistics(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2019
Its like a poor man saying money isn't everything.
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Shhhh01(f): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
Vicdayz:

Davido's babymama and mother of Imade, Sophia Momodu flaunts her cleavage in new photos.

Sophia Momodu said being pretty doesn't mean a thing to her and she prefers to be known as a smart woman.

She wrote:

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/09/being-pretty-doesnt-mean-anything-to-me.html
This old woman wee not go and siddon. na by force to be noticed? after painting face u feel say u fine. shior
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Alexsniz(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
Onyi22:
God will give u ur own man, Davido is for chioma
lol
Re: "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage by Alexsniz(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
First of all remove those bicycle wheels hanging in your ears

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Avala's Daughter, Elanni Lawal (Photos) / Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception / N6: Inland Taipan Snakes Invade Lekki/Ajah In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.