Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) (34783 Views)

Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy / Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother / BBNaija: Tacha Hugs Mike As She Becomes Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by Mercy2006(f): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
Congrats Cindy.But people are saying Mike is not a Nigerian. Where is he from? Who knows?
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by wildfire2000(f): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
saraki2019:
I wonder why I say same country with this arnas

It's obvious kai mahaukaci ne...hypocrite!
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by RexTramadol1: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Some pipu wee think it's because she's hornnnnnnnny now o

Pipu sef!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by Lordjb: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Okay, nice
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by faderayo(f): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mercy2006:
Congrats Cindy.But people are saying Mike is not a Nigerian. Where is he from? Who knows?

he's a Yoruba guy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by Mercy2006(f): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
faderayo:

he's a Yoruba guy
From where,if you don't mind my asking

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by oonix(f): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mercy2006:
Lagos

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by enemmo(f): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mercy2006:

Jamaican father

Nigerian mother

So technically they are right

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Cindy will win this year's bbnaija, bookmark this comment.

Hope you aren't sleeping, because this sounds like the dream you just had cool

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by kokomaster3d: 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Many people are underating Cindy. BUT THE GIRL is very intelligent and will surprise everyone

Me I want her to win just to shame that Ludo muderfaka.

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by DonMekino(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
up for eviction
Mike
Tacha
Khafi
Seyi was replaced by veto power holder Omashola who saved himself and replaced with Seyi....
it's now a battle of popularity

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by Blackadmiral(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
Worry not Alhaji, If only the economic leeches from your Arewa territory would be bold enough to hands off Niger Delta oil your dream of sharing your Northern territory with Rams, Cows and your brother from futa jallon without the Arnas is achievable. Atleast you won't have a problem of Ram to slaughter during El I'd Adha. Tell your certificateless, goro chewing, kunu sipping dullard of a President to conduct a referendum let everyone go his separate way.
saraki2019:
I wonder why I say same country with this arnas
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by Ayolzi(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
Abeg who knows who nominated Mike today

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by akposking(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
ok mummy dangolo.
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by akposking(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
winterfell007:
Is picking someone mandatory? If yes, why didn't she pick a female house mate?? undecided lipsrsealed
fvcking spree.
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by SaintHilary(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
You're running ur own personal BBnaija you want to give to her or it's dis same one

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by mrkia(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
Pls, I need the code to vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by derbykol(f): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
DonMekino:
up for eviction
Mike
Tacha
Khafi
Seyi was replaced by veto power holder Omashola who saved himself and replaced with Seyi....
it's now a battle of popularity
Khafi goes home
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by naijajobx: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by Skmoda(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Clean your mouth joor..... undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by Skmoda(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
enemmo:

Jamaican father

Nigerian mother

So technically they are right
Wetin he con dey do for the program?....rubbish country shazombie nation undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by olajigaolamide: 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by faderayo(f): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mercy2006:

Lagos but you kindly cross check
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by egojeny1(f): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ayolzi:
Tacha
Omashola
Diane

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by raphy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
i like the girl she is cool and don't join gossip people .and she will go far in the show that Diane has over stayed o and she is not getting any chubby.

maybe she masturbate in the shower everyday and lose weight.

if only the organizers let them come with intimacy gadgets it would have been better.

that bad guy ik must have entered mercy creamy kitten by the way I see things.

but why can't HOH come with free intimacy gadgets for the ladies so guys will just use soupy dance .

my bad
.I hop you had a blessed Monday..
but I de miss @grabhisballs where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by kerry57: 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
Emily22:

Lol....till his prick overtake his medulla oblongata.

Then u ll understand how prick works grin grin
U no well ooo

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by sirqeeboi(m): 6:59am On Sep 10, 2019
adioolayi:
Top gun eviction loading at the end of this week...Cindy and Omoshola safe. This is a good one for Cindy.. if up for eviction this week, she may not survive it

The last time she was nominated her vote was much compared to other self even more than omashola..
I would like this year winner to be someone different from the previous ones..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by sirqeeboi(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2019
raphy:
i like the girl she is cool and don't join gossip people .and she will go far in the show that Diane has over stayed o and she is not getting any chubby.

maybe she masturbate in the shower everyday and lose weight.

if only the organizers let them come with intimacy gadgets it would have been better.

that bad guy ik must have entered mercy creamy kitten by the way I see things.

but why can't HOH come with free intimacy gadgets for the ladies so guys will just use soupy dance .

my bad
.I hop you had a blessed Monday..
but I de miss @grabhisballs where have you been?

She has really overstayed..

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by Timmy301(m): 7:21am On Sep 10, 2019
Ayolzi:
that guy has people who hate him in that house
Their all doing eye service

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by Timmy301(m): 7:21am On Sep 10, 2019
mrkia:
Pls, I need the code to vote

vote 4?
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) by Timmy301(m): 7:22am On Sep 10, 2019
Skmoda:

Wetin he con dey do for the program?....rubbish country shazombie nation undecided
He's a Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vikings Season 5 is here / Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) / BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.