Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

MTV Shuga Naija Is Ready For A Comeback. What Should We Expect - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MTV Shuga Naija Is Ready For A Comeback. What Should We Expect (198 Views)

Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater / I Was Rejected By Directors Because Of My Height- MTV Shuga Actor, Chimezie Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTV Shuga Naija Is Ready For A Comeback. What Should We Expect by realnollywoodi(m): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
MTV Shuga Naija Is Ready For A Comeback. What Should We Expect From Tope Oshin and Daniel Ademinokan This Season?

In an exclusive chat with Pulse, Tope Oshin and one of the directors on the TV series, Daniel Ademinokan explained how they combined forces to produce and direct the new episodes of the MTV Shuga Naija.
Oshin joined the team after proving her worth with movies that include ‘Relentless’, ‘Fifty’, ‘Wedding Party 2’, ‘New Money’, ‘We Don’t Live Here’, and ‘Up North’ amongst several others. Click to read more

Related

Nollywood Directors: The Vision before the Lights.

Ten Interesting Nigerian Webseries To Lighten Up Your Weekend

'I don't Like What I Hate" crooner Williams Uchemba and five other Nollywood Actors Who Started Out As Child Actors In The Industry

(1) (Reply)

This Soapy Dance Will Make You Want To... / Sell Your Itunes Cards & Amazon Card Here! / President Of UK Nollywood Producers Guild Nominated For The Nelas Academy Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.