Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

“Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose (32473 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
Time to drink, fvck and smoke as you like... This five years, make it count! grin
Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by xpool(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
Zubydeangelo:
What's so special about FTC?
HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Do you have evidence that too much weed has ever killed anybody or that weed kills?

We all know it makes people go crazy
Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by Sonnobax15(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
One among the very few legends that Nigeria has...just that village people looked into his matter by making him "highness guru"..
Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by Lordjb: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
Na wa, it's well
Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by Walehelt(m): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
olu77:
Can you imagine? Who will not be happy to hear they have 5 years to live if that 5 years come with guarantee signed by the doctor? In this world of Xenophobia, herdsman, Fulani supremacists, bokoharam, adultnappers, collapsed buildings, road, sea and air accident. Oga just manage am atleast you won't have to stock more weeds than you need.

For real?

Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by foreshore(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
Cryomancer:
The Doctors in Atlanta are professionals but they failed to realize that the road side Kai-kai and paraga being sold by those delta and yoruba women in every bus-stops in Lagos, is capable of turning some medical conditions around. Kwale weed is another life booster too here in Nigeria.

Anyway, only God can say for sure when a man's time will be up... doctors can only predict based on research and tests.

Say No To Drugs and Alcohol.

Obviouly you are a customer
Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by dozeuro: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
This is a very interesting update.
Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by Lugianostar(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Though alcohol addiction isn't a great philosophy but our lives are not in the hands of a doctor. Our lives are in God's hands and in our hands too due to how we handle it with our bare habitual dieting.

1 Like

Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
mamajj17:

Lol my dear you get bad mouth grin cheesy grin we all make mistake, One or Two in our lives dear

Our lives are a chain of consequences of our actions or inactions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by Obaino12: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
How does it work
Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by solmusdesigns: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Sad cry

Hard guy. Hard guy
Life go humble you

For this life, just do where your power reach
Na only God be All Powerful. Man power get limit

It's advisable to check yourself at least once, every 6 months.
Some people na until them get sickness dem dey do check up.

This life no get duplicate o
Make una No Sidon Look

angry

he is 70 years, even after drinking and smoking and fvcking like a rabit.. he is still damn 70 and would die a legend

2 Likes

Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by foster212: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
Onyi22:
I don't know him oooo
Indomie generation spotted.

1 Like

Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by somehow: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
Chi59:

Handsome man, rotten liver.
Who knows if you have something worse than his yet to be detected?
Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by naijajobx: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
hmmm
Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by crestedaguiyi: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
We all know it makes people go crazy

You are yet to answer me though
Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
somehow:
Who knows if you have something worse than his yet to be detected?

Is his liver rotten or not?
Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by BigBabyJesus: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
Majek is a Meth head not an Alcoholic
Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by Isoduwa(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sheriman:
Too much of Weed in the body system is bad tongue tongue

Where you see weed there? Ehen this boy

Green leaf is natural
Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by profmallor: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Please if you abuse cigarettes and alcohol, Kindly try stopping. Think of your family. Illnesses associated with these vices can reduce a millionaire to a pauper.

Let's be responsible

They want to stop, but they cant the ability has been taken from them, they have enslaved to the demon behind it. Stopping any addition is no small matter. But if there is the will, then he can still find a way but first must admit he needs help
Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by babaztee: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Say NO to Drugs.

Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by israelmao(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
Many people who are fond of bottles regard a teetotaler as a social misfit but see what alcohol has done to Majeek now.
Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by mamajj17(f): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
Chi59:

Our lives are a chain of consequences of our actions or inactions.
Absolute my dear, you are right.
Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by Fucklove(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Please if you abuse cigarettes and alcohol, Kindly try stopping. Think of your family. Illnesses associated with these vices can reduce a millionaire to a pauper.

Let's be responsible
I love you and really wish to make you mine
Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by Kenturkey048(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
Onyi22:
I don't know him oooo
under 17
Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by 2LESS(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Sad cry

Hard guy. Hard guy
Life go humble you

For this life, just do where your power reach
Na only God be All Powerful. Man power get limit

It's advisable to check yourself at least once, every 6 months.
Some people na until them get sickness dem dey do check up.

This life no get duplicate o
Make una No Sidon Look

angry

Pls will one live forever if one does as you have said?

1 Like

Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by Baroba(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:

he is 70 years, even after drinking and smoking and fvcking like a rabit.. he is still damn 70 and would die a legend

Word!! At least he will be remembered, even if he dies today, by African standard, he wouldn't die young..Of course no one wishes death on him..

Majek has made his mark, everything else is by the way, including death..We are all destined to die anyway..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by owolabi5: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
Say No to Drugs!!!
Re: “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose by Santinho: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
I can still remember the day I saw this man along Yaba
Street. He looked tattered and mentally detailed in an Arsenal Jersey, while people looked at him with pity.
Chai!!! This life sha Na wao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi / Moyo Lawal Celebrates New Year With Sultry Photos / Rema: Since I Got This Fame, It’s Been So Hard To Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.