Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

"Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo (50260 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Neddstark: 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Pastor Fato, dash her 1 million na. Any girl wey dem don knack osho-free dey always vex.
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Martinez39(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Just registering my presence. grin

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by drey076(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
I saw this coming, lost battle for the dakolos
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by ednut1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
He should have added. Lie say u no enjoy am
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
martowskin1:

Timi just debunk the rumour that they did no such thing.....

But have always said it, biodun is a smart guy.... Watch how they will use propaganda kill this case
Dakolo May be lying

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Iamgrey5(m): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
I will wait for the outcome of this

nairaland that is not a verified account of Fatoyinbo oh

I hope nairaland won't end up in court over this case .
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Natoski5(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
Buliwyf:
How are we sure he is talking to Busola here? Maybe he is talking about the fake news that he is being asked for 10 million.

Wait till the end of week and we wil know the truth.

Gerrout of here!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by 0temSapien: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
BobiNick:
Lol

Only God knows who is lying. As for me I know sex was involved but what I dont know is if the sex was rape or not.
I know who is lying. It's the pastor that's lying. It's the obvious truth.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
when will this drama end, Nigerians are being killed in South AFrica. we knw sex was involve but who among them is saying the truth!

1 Like

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by madenigga(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
Make the girl free the man now. E never do?
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by goshen26: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
BobiNick:
Lol

Only God knows who is lying. As for me I know sex was involved but what I dont know is if the sex was rape or not.

Exactly!!!

But Almighty knows the truth of the matter, because no evidence to support Busola's claim.

One thing is sure; SEX IS INVOLVE, either consentual or rape

1 Like

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Iamgrey5(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
0temSapien:
I know who is lying. It's the pastor that's lying. It's the obvious truth.
I know the pastor might be wayward, but that is not the verified account of pastor Fatoyinbo.

It doesn't have the ✓ sign
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by martowskin1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Dakolo May be lying

10million is too small for such prank, dont u think so.... If its money I need, I won't allow my wife make such move for just 10mill..

1 Like

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by greggng: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
I knew the Dakolo's will lose from the beginning

The dakolo has since distance themselves from the report you gullible followers of the pastor has been circulating ...the wife didn't make any demand on the pastor...is even shameful that so called born again or Christians are spreading fake news up and down...this even make me feel sorry for some Christians who are being used as agent of the devil. We shall all account for our deeds on earth someday. Only God knows the direction of this case....you gullible menbers cannot change God's plan

7 Likes

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Jimiyung(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
Why hin no open hin comment section make she fit answer am. Coward

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by henryadex(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
Who is to blame dakolo or biodun, let's wait for the outcome
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Jabioro: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
BobiNick:
Lol

It was not a rape, because it happened multiple times with Krest drink as witness,eraser and non living evidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by salford: 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
when will this drama end, Nigerians are being killed in South AFrica. we knw sex was involve but who among them is saying the truth!
Who..maybe Timi or the pastor wey dey tear girls pants up and dan grin
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by gift01: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
Before you join the foolish crowd take time to read and understand: the N10m is the estimated COST of the apologies Fatoyinbo is expected to make on 2 national dailies and on national TVs for 7 days. Busola Dakolo is not demanding N10m from Pastor Fatoyinbo

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
I am no follower of Mr coza. Do you expect me to just accept unverified rape allegation? It is Dakolo job to prove Mr coza is guilty not me. So to you it is possible for Mr coza to lie but Dakolo is a saint who doesn't lie

greggng:

The dakolo has since distance themselves from the report you gullible followers of the pastor has been circulating ...the wife didn't make any demand on the pastor...is even shameful that so called born again or Christians are spreading fake news up and down...this even make me feel sorry for some Christians who are being used as agent of the devil. We shall all account for our deeds on earth someday. Only God knows the direction of this case....you gullible menbers cannot change God's plan

6 Likes

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
martowskin1:

10million is too small for such prank, dont u think so.... If its money I need, I won't allow my wife make such move for just 10mill..

To me this two were just sexmate. She is trying to take advantage of Mr coza occupation. If he was not a pastor, no will hear about the rape

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Of course they will defend themselves..

Remove tithing and offerings

They will run from the pulpit
Stop wailing

How does this concern the thread??

1 Like

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by martineverest(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
fatoyinbos plan is working .using kemi to speak fake news and then generate public hatred towards the dakolos....why has he been quiet until now??

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Kolisky(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
If they should check this girl or woman very well...... Even, herself can not answer what she wants

Maybe she wants to be raped the second time

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by crazygod(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I will wait for the outcome of this

nairaland that is not a verified account of Fatoyinbo oh

I hope nairaland won't end up in court over this case .
Thank u. Fatoyinbo will not stoop low to start yabbing the dakolos. I don't believe he is the one that posted that
Modified.
I just checked his verified account and I saw the post there. The guy for no talk like that sha
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by friendlyadvice: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin this geh just want this pastor to fvck her shaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Isoduwa(m): 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
BobiNick:
Lol

Yes they fvck not once but twice because a toto once fvck can always be refvck again depends on the bangis and the bangans
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
I have never seen a forum like this elsewhere.

It just depicts Nigerians and Nigeria in their glory.
Dumping ground for junks.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by ctleurocollege: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Whoever advised Busola to come out in the open, in this internet age and claim this guy man raped her after 20 years, no mean well for her o undecided

Even her fellow celebrities that were hailing her and beating the social media drums of war are no where to be found again

angry

Rape is rape!

4 Likes

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by friendlyadvice: 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
Beface:
I wonder what will be her evidence!
She should describe his penis
Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Iamgrey5(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
crazygod:

Thank u. Fatoyinbo will not stoop low to start yabbing the dakolos. I don't believe he is the one that posted that
Infact this is Fatoyinbo saying that has not been served the Court papers, if I am not wrong.

Busola filed the case after the court summoned both Busola and Fatoyinbo on Monday.

Why would Busola claim she has received the papers she filled.

Where is the tweet by Busola? o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.