Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (46252 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Senator Shekarau, Declares Rufai Hanga Senator-Elect / Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti / Court Sacks Senator Atai Aidoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by FINEBOBO92: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Really www.247post.com.ng has one for buhari visit now
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nyamiri people , you want to humiliate your first president of Biafras.....
It will not work....orunmila will hear this...
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
I saw it coming,i predicted it last week and even yesterday.fergie,you will bear me witness.the canceled votes actually exceeded the margin of victory hence they must go for supplementaries.am the greatest analyst in this forum
didn't you said apc will win Akwa Ibom and Delta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
NORSIYK:

Your bad luck keep spreading.....Orji Uzo Kalu your newest victim grin
Ihedioha will be removed next
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Halo22: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
Good for him.....Igbo sell out.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Stolen mandate shall be restored. Orji kalu can't win any election in Nigeria

Bye Thief Whip....
Keep quiet,ohuabunwa is the mandate thief.abia people love ouk
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Paulo3ree(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
NORSIYK:

Your bad luck keep spreading.....Orji Uzo Kalu your newest victim grin
People eeh
Hmm
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

didn't you said apc will win Akwa Ibom and Delta
Ouk will still win

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Halo22:
Good for him.....Igbo sell out.
Ohuabunwa is what
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
INEC has to be blamed for failing to perform free fair and transparent elections.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Interesting days are here, I said it election has never taken place in the South East and some parts of South South since 1999, it has always been a case of survival of deadliest.
but election took place in borno with almost a million vote cast?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
That means that governor dapo abiodun,ihedioha,uwajumogu will all be removed
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Gritti: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
The Judiciary is finally waking up....
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
Ouk will still win
is that the answer to my question?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
GenBuhari:
INEC has to be blamed for failing to perform free fair and transparent elections.
Not so,its just supplemantary poll in a few wards
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

is that the answer to my question?
Didnt apc win elections there w0art from the guber
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by oluwasegun007(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
Our election is....
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by NORSIYK(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Ihedioha will be removed next

Lol unfortunately Nwosu, Ararume and uzodinma couldn't prove their cases against Ihediohanma at the tribunal.

Okorocha and Nwosu are next to your list of victims
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
Gritti:
The Judiciary is finally waking up....
It was a simple case,cancelled votes exceeded winning margin
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Forget it. Appeal Court will reinstate him. No be APC mata?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
NORSIYK:

Lol unfortunately Nwosu, Ararume and uzodinma couldn't prove their cases against Ihediohanma at the tribunal.

Okorocha and Nwosu are next to your list of victims
You are funny.even i that am not a lawyer will prove that ihedioha didnt score 25% in two third of imo.is it a seasoned lawyer that cant? Are you okay at all
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Didnt apc win elections there w0art from the guber
in Delta omo agege retained his seat. they didn't win new seat. you said they will win governorship
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
Gracealone:
Forget it. Appeal Court will reinstate him. No be APC mata?
They wont.its a straightforward matter
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by NORSIYK(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
That means that governor dapo abiodun,ihedioha,uwajumogu will all be removed

And you stylishly avoided Okorocha?

Dapo Abiodun and Ihedioha are going no where

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

in Delta omo agege retained his seat. they didn't win new seat. you said they will win governorship
That was mere speculation.my certaintu was on winning legislative seats.the primary aim was buhari and that it
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by chingymingy: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
If I hear say Kalu agree, he'll rig it again.

#HopelessLeaders
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
NORSIYK:

And you stylishly avoided Okorocha?

Dapo Abiodun and Ihedioha are going no where
Okorocha will also go for supplementary which he will win.lets place a bet of 50k on dapo and ihedioha
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
chingymingy:
If I hear say Kalu agree, he'll rig it again.

#HopelessLeaders
No need,he's loved
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by NORSIYK(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

You are funny.even i that am not a lawyer will prove that ihedioha didnt score 25% in two third of imo.is it a seasoned lawyer that cant? Are you okay at all

Which of the candidates lawyer is going to prove that?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
I am taking generally, 50% of election ballots are being disputed at tribunals.

INEC has lacked transparency and fairness in how these elections were conducted.
senatordave1:

Not so,its just supplemantary poll in a few wards
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

That was mere speculation.my certaintu was on winning legislative seats.the primary aim was buhari and that it
speculation abi it was one of your usual beer parlour analysis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) / Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern / IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.