Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (46255 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Senator Shekarau, Declares Rufai Hanga Senator-Elect / Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti / Court Sacks Senator Atai Aidoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by samdigo90: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
May God deliver us from tribunal. every election ends with tribunal. civilized countries don't do such nonsense
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Dootty(m): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
HisMajesty1:
Good for democracy.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by slickbak(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin grin is the judiciary working or??
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by goshen26: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
By February 2023 the number of senators, that were elected during February 2019 election will be minor, because tribunal would av sacked them to bearest minimum. The election that brought most is of them in is full of hanky panky
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
I used to be more optimistic than you currently are. Could you have believed that APC would win Osun back at the Appeal?

senatordave1:

They wont.its a straightforward matter

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Obaino12: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
I think it's high time we FORBID all these uneducated LEADERS and ACCEPT young educated CELEBRITIES. peolpe like:

1 DAVIDO
2 DONJAZZY
3 2FACE IDIBIA
4 SEGALINK
5 RUGGEDMAN
6 BANKY W
7 EMONEY
8 BURNABOY
9 TIMAYA
10 PATORANKING

OR Even Speeddarlinton can do much better than papa BuHARI
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Imo1stson: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
zeromeridian:
The enemies of the Igbos and Biafra are falling one after the other
Okorocha sack is coming

Stop relying on sponsored propaganda in your assessment of Rochas. He is highly loved in Imo State by the masses but the worst enemy of the political elite. Nobody can defeat him in a free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by hacunamatata: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
It is obvious that the general election isn't free and fair
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by tunderay(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
chicogentil:
Are you surprised?? APC is synonymous to anything fraudulent
Did you say same when Dino and Manager's election were annulled .
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Yankee101: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
After osculating Buhari's posterior upandan?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by MobilityExpress: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
I saw it coming,i predicted it last week and even yesterday.fergie,you will bear me witness.the canceled votes actually exceeded the margin of victory hence they must go for supplementaries.am the greatest analyst in this forum

Greatest analyst, who will win 2023 elections? grin
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by FuckThaMod: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
I saw it coming,i predicted it last week and even yesterday.fergie,you will bear me witness.the canceled votes actually exceeded the margin of victory hence they must go for supplementaries.am the greatest analyst in this forum
Buhari nko? What is your analysis? grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by AlexJustin(m): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
good one.

what about his case in the court. has it been forgotten. haven't heard anything about it for long
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by OdefaGirl(f): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
PureGoldh:
Serves him Right.....

One thing in dx life is dx... You can't eat yOur cake and have it back.

This man thinks that switching over to APC will bring good fortune to him forgetting that he embezzled the public funds and he made life unstable for people of ABia state... His stay as the governor of ABia state brought more harm than good to Abians.

Well... My people.. If you need Original Natural Pure honey.. Call or whatsapp me on 081 016 667 71

Don't talk on behalf of Abians, you aren't from that state.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by icankel: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
Does it mean INEC scammed Nigerian government, no credible election in the past general election. God have mercy
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by derbykol(f): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
Remaining T.A Orji
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by okomiso: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
All This fools should go bk and face what There started.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by OdefaGirl(f): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Okorocha will also go for supplementary which he will win.lets place a bet of 50k on dapo and ihedioha

Please bring the money let me hold it, as we await the results grin grin
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
See as you take unserious things too seriously. See too much excitement in nonsense. undecided
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by ada9ja(f): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
chicogentil:
Are you surprised?? APC is synonymous to anything fraudulent

Then since 1999 who is?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by sterlingD(m): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Senator Orji Uzor Kalu right now

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by FuckThaMod: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
glink2015:
Nyamiri people , you want to humiliate your first president of Biafras.....
It will not work....orunmila will hear this...
It's a pity contrary to my belief a lot you here are not kids.
You keep exhibiting foolishness on faceless forum thinking you can't be tracked and be dealt with.. Majority of your posts are filled with hate directed towards the igbos. But in real life you will be acting all innocent and sweet.
Mr. Akerele you are Cursed not Blessed.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by fuckerholic(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
I love the sack and hope the court of appeal upholds the judgement,that man deserves no seat and post again in Nigerian govt at all
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by olajizz01(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
Wow,You said this in your submission I read yesterday night,are you one of the judges or what?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
Gracealone:
I used to be more optimistic than you currently are. Could you have believed that APC would win Osun back at the Appeal?

Yes,i predicted it.it was clear after the tribunal fumbled.mind you,i predicted ouk's loss.seems you arent aware of my analytic prowess

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
derbykol:
Remaining T.A Orji
Yes,t.a orji must go
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
hacunamatata:
It is obvious that the general election isn't free and fair
In 2011 and 2011,abia north polls were also canceled
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
olajizz01:
Wow,You said this in your submission I read yesterday night,are you one of the judges or what?
I followef the pattern and rulings of various tribunals so far.they have been cancelling polls that were supposed to go for supplementary and inec overlooked

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Hotzone(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
Emeka Ihedioha please don’t feel too relaxed
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
fuckerholic:
I love the sack and hope the court of appeal upholds the judgement,that man deserves no seat and post again in Nigerian govt at all
What of the useless mao? Am just sitting out with a group of guys from ohafia and aro they all prefer ouk
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hotzone:
Emeka Ihedioha please don’t feel too relaxed
He is also going,his own is even the easiest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box / Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper / IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.