Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (46256 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Senator Shekarau, Declares Rufai Hanga Senator-Elect / Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti / Court Sacks Senator Atai Aidoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by fergie001: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
I saw it coming,i predicted it last week and even yesterday.fergie,you will bear me witness.the canceled votes actually exceeded the margin of victory hence they must go for supplementaries.am the greatest analyst in this forum
Just saw the news now.......yea we spoke about it immediately after the elections.

It will be tough cos the deputy Governor will take it personal.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
its high time tribunal starts to conduct election in Nigeria...how can we spend billions on election and at the end no credibility....Shame on INEC
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
I saw it coming,i predicted it last week and even yesterday.fergie,you will bear me witness.the canceled votes actually exceeded the margin of victory hence they must go for supplementaries.am the greatest analyst in this forum
I saw that your comment.
I also saw what you said about akpabio.

You got those right

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by juniorstic(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
chief whip

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by kiddkash(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
since you know the future, tell me teams and odds i have to pick this coming weekend to finally win bet
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by dnawah(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
Fogman:
NEWSBREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator Orji KaluPublished on September 9, 2019By Wale Odunsi

The National and State Assembly Election Petitions Tribunal sitting in Abia State has nullified the election of Orji Uzor Kalu as the Senator representing Abia North.

The tribunal also ordered for a rerun election for the Abia North Senatorial District

Kalu was elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the February 23 election.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/09/09/breaking-tribunal-sacks-apc-senator-orji-kalu/?fbclid=IwAR2QLGwdTvuax6Z2RFxvMz-vLZvvoI2ym_8kIJ8SxYcbH6XNl1DDPiJiBB4
somebody is next hihihihihihi
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Reference(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Yeah, it was a badly conducted election. Whole swathes of votes were not collated or something. Hmmmm.... it will be a fierce battle. He has many supporters and made a sort of alliance with the APGA contender. It will not be easy for the erstwhile PDP sentaor.... whats that his name again. Abia politics is another thing entirely.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by nbisi: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
PureGoldh:
Serves him Right.....

One thing in dx life is dx... You can't eat yOur cake and have it back.

This man thinks that switching over to APC will bring good fortune to him forgetting that he embezzled the public funds and he made life unstable for people of ABia state... His stay as the governor of ABia state brought more harm than good to Abians.

Well... My people.. If you need Original Natural Pure honey.. Call or whatsapp me on 081 016 667 71

A stupid man is a stupid man...if u dont have what to say, y dont u keep quiet ...mtchew

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
fergie001:

Just saw the news now.......yea we spoke about it immediately after the elections.

It will be tough cos the deputy Governor will take it personal.
He should respect himself.i need to go and search for how many votes are involved and areas where it will be held.i think you once dropped a post concerning that.can you drop it again
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by otabuko(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
PureGoldh:
Serves him Right.....

One thing in dx life is dx... You can't eat yOur cake and have it back.

This man thinks that switching over to APC will bring good fortune to him forgetting that he embezzled the public funds and he made life unstable for people of ABia state... His stay as the governor of ABia state brought more harm than good to Abians.

Well... My people.. If you need Original Natural Pure honey.. Call or whatsapp me on 081 016 667 71
you can't say such trash about this man and sell original honey. It's impossible.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by MediaGuru36: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Abia North Tribunal Ruling!

8 FACTS you need to know...

1- Senator Orji Uzor Kalu will appeal the judgement.

2- Rerun was declared in few wards in just two local governments out of five.

3- The court never declared Mao Ohuabunwa of the PDP Winner.

4- The court never asked INEC to withdraw Kalu’s Certificate of Return.

5- The court gave 30-days for Senator Orji Kalu to appeal the judgement.

6- The court asked INEC to conduct the Rerun within a period of 90-days.

7. Senator Orji Kalu still leads with over 10,000 votes.

8- Orji Uzor Kalu remains the Senator representing Abia North Senatorial District, and Chief Whip of the Nigerian Senate.

Source: OUK Media Office

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by fergie001: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

He should respect himself.i need to go and search for how many votes are involved and areas where it will be held.i think you once dropped a post concerning that.can you drop it again
What you said you want to do now is what am doing sef...

It will be tough for both parties.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by naijajobx: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
oh
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by naijajobx: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
ohh
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by bizhop01: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
You deserve award from Orji Uzor Kalu
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Centcanada: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
Idiot. All the news I read this week, na this news make me feel so so happy. I pray he will loose in court because I will fast for your downfall politically. Igbo's Judas Iscariot!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
The National and State Assembly election petitions tribunal sitting in Umuahia , Abia State, has ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission to conduct a supplementary election within 90 days in eight wards in Arochukwu Local Government Area
and several polling units in Ohafia and Isukwuato LGAs where votes were cancelled during senatorial election in Abia North senatorial district .
The three -man tribunal led by Justice Cornelius Akintayo ordered the supplementary election while giving judgment in a petition brought before it by the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the election , Mao Ohuabunwa , who had challenged the victory of the Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu , in the Senatorial electio

This is what i got
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by fergie001: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
Senatordave1.... I try to be neutral in Abia's case...

Mao will win...

The court house ordered a 90-day window for re-run just like they did the Ogun rep today.

In Arochukwu lga....
That's the LGA of Mao.

Arochukwu houses over 30k votes... And the difference between ouk and mao is 10,800 votes.

There is another dimension....2023 is for that region hence if the PDP does not make a statement in that zone.... It might not swing to them especially the loyal deputy Gov... Who is also from that zone.

Hence, the desperation.
Another angle, the apga candidate got 11k votes in the election and until recently was in the PDP.
He hails from the same LGA as the deputy Gov, Ohafia.
Arochukwu/Ohafia fall into the same constituency.

Otti have always been aloof with respect to working with the PDP or apc.
Arochukwu is his lga, but I don't see him agreeing to work for any one of them.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by fergie001: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:
The National and State Assembly election petitions tribunal sitting in Umuahia , Abia State, has ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission to conduct a supplementary election within 90 days in eight wards in Arochukwu Local Government Area
and several polling units in Ohafia and Isukwuato LGAs where votes were cancelled during senatorial election in Abia North senatorial district .
The three -man tribunal led by Justice Cornelius Akintayo ordered the supplementary election while giving judgment in a petition brought before it by the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the election , Mao Ohuabunwa , who had challenged the victory of the Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu , in the Senatorial electio

This is what i got

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/tribunal-nullifies-kalus-election-orders-supplementary-poll-in-arochukwu-lga/
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Banmeallday: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
When you see politicians brining their ugly kids around you know they are desperate....Orji Kalu is a rogue!!!

1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Kingspin(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
INEC na Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
fergie001:
Senatordave1.... I try to be neutral in Abia's case...

Mao will win...

The court house ordered a 90-day window for re-run just like they did the Ogun rep today.

In Arochukwu lga....
That's the LGA of Mao.

Arochukwu houses over 30k votes... And the difference between ouk and mao is 10,800 votes.

There is another dimension....2023 is for that region hence if the PDP does not make a statement in that zone.... It might not swing to them especially the loyal deputy Gov... Who is also from that zone.

Hence, the desperation.
Another angle, the apga candidate got 11k votes in the election and until recently was in the PDP.
He hails from the same LGA as the deputy Gov, Ohafia.
Arochukwu/Ohafia fall into the same constituency.

Otti have always been aloof with respect to working with the PDP or apc.
Arochukwu is his lga, but I don't see him agreeing to work for any one of them.
Lets be hopeful but i pray ouk wins.all he needs to do is to prevent or disvourage voters from coming out in nkporo and arochukwu while encouraging voting in isuikwuato
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Ready2speak: 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
Fogman:
NEWSBREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator Orji KaluPublished on September 9, 2019By Wale Odunsi

The National and State Assembly Election Petitions Tribunal sitting in Abia State has nullified the election of Orji Uzor Kalu as the Senator representing Abia North.

The tribunal also ordered for a rerun election for the Abia North Senatorial District

Kalu was elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the February 23 election.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/09/09/breaking-tribunal-sacks-apc-senator-orji-kalu/?fbclid=IwAR2QLGwdTvuax6Z2RFxvMz-vLZvvoI2ym_8kIJ8SxYcbH6XNl1DDPiJiBB4

They should remove the nigga shap shap. He should go & face his prosecution. He contributed to d destruction of Abia State.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by kahal29: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Lets be hopeful but i pray ouk wins.all he needs to do is to prevent or disvourage voters from coming out in nkporo and arochukwu while encouraging voting in isuikwuato

You don't need to pray.... OUK will win. Take it from me cos I am on ground

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by fergie001: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Honestly am indifferent.

But anything ouk or ta Orji is a menace to abians.

Let me tell you what the govt will do now...
Sack the LGA chairmen...replace them with die-hards, and start bribing and gifting.,and trust me...it sells in Abia.

It will be difficult for ouk to win, that's why he wants to appeal cos that's Mao's LGA.

Only glimmer of hope...if apga agrees to work for him.
Outside his bende, isuikwuato and umunneochi, he is naked.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by galaxy2020(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
E rain rochas and uwajimogu of IMO state
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by fergie001: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ready2speak:

They should remove the nigga shap shap. He should go & face his prosecution. He contributed pioneered d destruction of Abia State.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by drmikeadams(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
kahal29:

angry grin grin

This chief david with orji right here is winning

Chief David onuoha for apga

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by fergie001: 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
drmikeadams:
angry grin grin

This chief david with orji right here is winning

Chief David onuoha for apga
Bourdex is from Ohafia.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by lagdmark(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
kahal29:

You always sound incoherent, up there you said lets be hopeful and pray OUK wins, you turn around again to
say no need to pray you will make OUK win are you ok?.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by drmikeadams(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
fergie001:

Bourdex is from Ohafia.
angry grin grin grin. U know am, hé wont win cos hé is from ohafia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo / Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon / IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.