Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? (2309 Views)

Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . / Cheap Trait Of 'some' Naija Girls (18+) / 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by pocohantas(f): 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
I have heard different ways guys can identify a wife material. Not just any wife material, but one with high morals, domesticated and zero slay queen traits.

Today I heard a new one from some colleagues; “if she isn’t on INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, SNAPCHAT or numerous photo-editing applications, wife her".

How true is this?

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by Sicksoul: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
If you think and follow your friend advice on morality and wife material ish, you will finally end up with relics of the ancient world, a dinosaur! You want to be on that social media and you don't want your wife there, is that not some bad double standard?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
True, according to what men say these days, low or zero presence on social media shows how serious minded and intelligent those ladies are,

Some say ladies like that are of age and looking to settle, so they portray what they are not by deleting previous photos of slaying to be perceived innocent and not influenced with flashy frivolous things which may not necessarily be true in some cases, some say such ladies are just private like that, some, they aren't photogenic, some are too busy to be carried away by SM, all in all, it depends on the individual, I have friends who are always on those aforementioned, and they are of good character and intellect, so really, it depends on the individual, so no one should be judged according to their presence on SM.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by pocohantas(f): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sicksoul:
If you think and follow your friend advice on morality and wife material ish, you will finally end up with relics of the ancient world, a dinosaur! You want to be on that social media and you don't want your wife there, is that not some bad double standard?

Same thing I was wondering. The guys are there and we are supposed to take them as the standard. So, why can't ladies be there?

When it is not excessively done, I see no qualms. They kept saying I won't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by ednut1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Wife material is not buy that. But for me if i see ur facebook or instagram and u have like 1000 likes . Na to flee

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by pryme(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
pocohantas:
I have heard different ways guys can identify a wife material. Not just any wife material, but one with high morals, domesticated and zero slay queen traits.

Today I heard a new one from some colleagues; “if she isn’t on INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, SNAPCHAT or numerous photo-editing applications, wife her".

How true is this?

Its true to some point, Ladies like these have the focus of an American Snipper.
Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by Mekenz(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
coming back to comment
Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
pocohantas:

Same thing I was wondering. The guys are there and we are supposed to take them as the standard. So, why can't ladies be there?

When it is not excessively done , I see no qualms. They kept saying I won't understand.

That is the code right there.. I wouldn't take any lady seriously if she's always online 7-13hrs everyday when her business is not internet/web oriented. Like it or not everyone on the internet is looking to find something. If it ain't business its pleasure

3 Likes

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
So what of those that are only on Nairaland 24/7, at least they don't slay unclad and all those rubbish in vogue lately, so what should we call them?

2 Likes

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by babyfaceafrica: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
very false..lots of good ladies are off social media..who.social media help?

3 Likes

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by donstan18: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
Social media or not, a badly trained, irresponsible, disrespectful and wayward lady will continue to be one.

Women are good pretenders!

The only set of ladies that v'got high possibility of making a good wife are virgin ladies.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by izzou(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin

There's a kind of mentality flooding this generation that I still don't understand

Just like the person above. He believes you have a good wife if she's a virgin. Just imagine that kind of thinking grin

The person should just advice us to go to the interior villages of Nigeria to marry. After all, they have little or no presence on SM

4 Likes

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
I Sha know my addiction to nairaland has cost me one or two relationships.

1 Like

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by pocohantas(f): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
So what of those that are only on Nairaland 24/7, at least they don't slay unclad and all those rubbish in vogue lately, so what should we call them?

They said NL is manageable, because it is not vain...doesn't involve pictures and looks. grin

5 Likes

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I Sha know my addiction to nairaland has cost me one or two relationships.

For real? Care to spill details?
Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
pocohantas:

They said NL is manageable, because it is not vain...doesn't involve pictures and looks. grin

Imagine, smh!!!!
Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

For real? Care to spill details?
Naaa grin
Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
donstan18:
Social media or not, a badly trained, irresponsible, disrespectful and wayward lady will continue to be one.

The only set of ladies that v'got high possibility of making a good wife are virgin ladies.

And I actually had hope that your thought process was beginning to evolve with your comments lately but alas, i was wrong, may lilith guide you.

1 Like

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Naaa grin

Cool smiley
Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
Not true.

Different people are on SM for different reasons. Being on them doesn't say anything about one's character.
Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by LoveDecay(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
izzou:
grin

There's a kind of mentality flooding this generation that I still don't understand

Just like the person above. He believes you have a good wife if she's a virgin. Just imagine that kind of thinking grin

The person should just advice us to go to the interior villages of Nigeria to marry. After all, they have little or no presence on SM

Statistically proven! Virgins have more successful unions than their counterparts.

4 Likes

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by izzou(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
LoveDecay:

Statistically proven! Virgins have more successful unions than their counterparts.

Okay

1 Like

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by Apination(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
There are virgins with a high social media presence and also non virgins who don't know what Facebook is undecided

4 Likes

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by ThothHermes: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
donstan18:

Shots fired.

4 Likes

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
pocohantas:

How true is this?
. True to some extent. Most ladies that are addicted to all these social media stuffs are not always serious minded. My sister Inlaw is one of them. She almost burnt down our house once because she was busy twitting what I don't know while the food she was preparing is burning in the kitchen. Trust me,after that incident, I banned her from cooking in my house. Now tell me,will she make a good wife?.
Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by Anfieldboss: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
To a large extent, it's true.
Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
LoveDecay:

You people will just be bringing out useless statistics from your anus.

You think it is the hymen that will determine how good and lasting a marriage will be.

there are other qualities that is needed to make marriage work .

4 Likes

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by IamPlato(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
Na By Social Media? That One Na Lie...

I Know Girls Who Dont Have Social Accounts... But They Are Far From Being A Wife Material...

1 Like

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
donstan18:

one would think that with this one's constant wailing about having a virgin as a wife he would have gotten one already and stop with the noise making.

Noisemaker that have refused to grow up

2 Likes

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by AstroG: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Awon broke Feminists smiley smiley

Fountainofyouth:

1 Like

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by AstroG: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
undecided undecided

virgoquin:

one would think that with this one's constant wailing about having a virgin as a wife he would have gotten one already and stop with the noise making.

Noisemaker that have refused to grow up

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bedroom Romance Photo Of Married Teddy A And Popular Nollywood Actress Leaks / What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? / I Feel So Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.