Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo (37507 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by Lawalemi(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ashimolowo go jet out to UK this night because this one nah confirmed akoba. grin
Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
Chi59:

She never asked for any money, nitwit!
I heard it's fake news

Blame those bloggers
Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by sweetrace(f): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I like what is happening. God is cleaning his household. A dangerous precedent would be set if justice is not done. She deserve more than 10million. As a matter of fact, no amount of money can equate the level of damage done.

In cases of rape and maltreatment, the victim is free to and should demand for compensation. Not everyone have the heart to send someone to jail for a crime committed decades ago but a compensation is an option if he or she is wealthy. And if you do not know what to do with the money, give it to charity.

Richdad

Compensation for rape?
Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by TONYE001(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
IronPant:
Ashimolowo that has been based in US a great deal of his life
This hoe-losho needs more endorsements, 10m is too small
Next week, we will learn that buhari raped her in 1984

Its sha fake news

What would really satisfy you guys? You wanted witnesses, you wanted the case taken to the court. Now she's doing all these and see what you typed?

Come on. Why don't we allow the court decide here? Even if she brings "proof" I'm sure you guys would say something else.

Let's leave judgement for the court, please.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
IronPant:

I heard its fake news

Blame ur bloggers

You should know better than to believe whatever you read online hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
TONYE001:

What would really satisfy you guys? You wanted witnesses, you wanted the case taken to the court. Now she's doing all these and see what you typed?

Come on. Why don't we allow the court decide here? Even if she brings "proof" I'm sure you guys would say something else.

Let's leave judgement for the court, please.
What she needs is justice and healing not dumb cash
Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by CaptainFM1: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
IronPant:

Kindly tell me where it is in the constitution or is it just another societal thing
All jokes aside; If she was truly r@ped, this lady is emotionally troubled and she asks for money?!
I researched r@pe on wikipedia, even in botswana, they arrest r@pists or prosecute them

NEVER have I seen a r@ped person ask for 'compensation'
The case of R kelly, that afghanistan girl in 2012 or allegedly Michael J
Have u heard anyone any of them asking 4 money??
I dont know if you and richdad are her brothers, but face it, she's literally telling him to pay for her services

You and Richdad should understand the word 'r@pe' b4 u come online to say it
Its a dark experience not settled by cash

Ok. I'm not saying she will get compensated in cash or in any other way. That's the prerogative of the court. If the parties like, they close the case with an "out of court settlement" that's their decision. We can only shout with our fingers or castigate her to the pit of hell. You need to understand that sometimes, the justice the society wants may not necessarily be what the claimant want. That's so unfair right?
Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
CaptainFM1:

Ok. I'm not saying she will get compensated in cash or in any other way. That's the prerogative of the court. If the parties like, they close the case with an "out of court settlement" that's their decision. We can only shout with our fingers or castigate her to the pit of hell. You need to understand that sometimes, the justice the society wants may not necessarily be what the claimant want. That's so unfair right?
Now our minds are alike
Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by tevinsolt: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
IronPant:

How does his location affect the message I'm trying to pass in the post

You are probably her zombie

Olodo

It has a lot to do with it and more. Cuz your dumb-self probably has no clue on how deconstruct a bias statement.

You got his location wrong .....it tells me you get a lot of other things wrong
You then went ahead to insult the plaintiff....not so smart, aren't you?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by Babtee1010(m): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
my guy leave that thing! As a man of God, one must be very very conscious of everything he or she does. A public figure should lead by example. "Touch not my anointed" does not mean expose not the sins of my anointed.

If you can't control your preak, done be a man of God.
is like you mentioned preak
chai you bad oh
call it manhood insted thanks
Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by TONYE001(m): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
IronPant:

Mention just ONE true r@pe case where the person asked for money

It causes emotional troubles and its a sensitive dark matter not to be handled by mere cash else she is requesting payment for "services".. What she needs is justice and healing not dumb cash

I agree with you and would be disappointed if she truly demanded for the said amount. But this still doesn't validate your stand.

She's got her witness(es) and they are in court already. Let's stay patient and hope for justice.

I believe that the outcome of this case would further help other victims of rape speak out....or would further discourage others from making false claims.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
TONYE001:

I agree with you and would be disappointed if she truly demanded for the said amount. But this still doesn't validate your stand.

She's got her witness(es) and they are in court already. Let's stay patient and hope for justice.

I believe that the outcome of this case would further help other victims of rape speak out....or would further discourage others from making false claims.

You're right.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
tevinsolt:

It has a lot to do with it and more. Cuz your dumb-self probably has no clue on how deconstruct a bias statement.

You got his location wrong .....it tells me you get a lot of other things wrong
You then went ahead to insult the plaintiff....not so smart, aren't you?

Pls don't quote me
Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by Nicolex(f): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hehehe..! now she has called pastor mathew next thing pastor chris oyakilome...get your shit together woman!.I don tire 4 dis case
Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by naijajobx: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
ohh
Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by chuckdelis: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
She’s crazy, is it not better to ask for money than that useless condition she wrote there.
Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by Truefaith: 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible Open at

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by LewinskyMon: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
Bossontop:
grin cheesy grin cheesy
So na money diswan dey fine since.....lol

[img]https://media./images/ba63bf7eb25955ab03c872b80b577b5b/tenor.gif[/img]
tongue
Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by SirBunky85(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I like what is happening. God is cleaning his household. A dangerous precedent would be set if justice is not done. She deserve more than 10million. As a matter of fact, no amount of money can equate the level of damage done.

In cases of rape and maltreatment, the victim is free to and should demand for compensation. Not everyone have the heart to send someone to jail for a crime committed decades ago but a compensation is an option if he or she is wealthy. And if you do not know what to do with the money, give it to charity.

Richdad
nonsense submission
Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by temielects(m): 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
[quote author=Richdad50 post=82073413] shocked

Were you there?..
Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by IamCharles123: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
IronPant:
Ashimolowo that has been based in UK a great deal of his life
This hoe-losho needs more endorsements, 10m is too small
Next week, we will learn that buhari raped her in 1984

Its sha fake news
They invited him as a witness cause according to them he was aware of the rape case. Since the issue happen more than 14yrs ago, the only way to prove it actually happened is to call everyone aware of the incident.
You should learn to think b4 making silly comment

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by IamCharles123: 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
IronPant:

Mention just ONE true r@pe case where the person asked for money

It causes emotional troubles and its a sensitive dark matter not to be handled by mere cash else she is requesting payment for "services".. What she needs is justice and healing not dumb cash
She didn't ask for money, that new about her asking for money is from kemi, if u take kemi news serious then u need ur brain evaluated.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
IamCharles123:

She didn't ask for money, that new about her asking for money is from kemi, if u take kemi news serious then u need ur brain evaluated.
Check the time I posted it and the time it was debunked.
A lot of people also discussed it before we heard it's fake news
Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by fireback: 12:47am On Sep 10, 2019
Now we know where this set up is coming from
Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by atonement12: 1:36am On Sep 10, 2019
There is no evidence that it happened- women have been known to lie about rape... and if the sex did happen, you cannot confirm her age when it happened for it to fall under "statutory rape".
Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by richPHAROAH: 3:39am On Sep 10, 2019
dont dey assasinate hoes again? some hoes need to just be wasted
Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by GoldHorse(m): 4:45am On Sep 10, 2019
Were he dia or were he told? kiss undecided undecided grin

Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by KingWarri: 5:40am On Sep 10, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

See broda.... Broda wey mumu...
Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by OshoOO(m): 7:17am On Sep 10, 2019
I laugh, except Ashimolowo was an eye witness. Calling big names as witness won't establish the case in anyway, however, calling a witness on *sub-peona a testificandum* is even more dangerous in this kind of case. The lawyers should be wise.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:39am On Sep 10, 2019
If he dunno rape you,your name can never come out in News.. If not for raping things,what will make me to know that you are Bisola?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of AY And His Wife, Mabel / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" / EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.