Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (40583 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
CotenantNIG:
But we saw the legal papers now

Abi is that one fake too
Do you know how to read at all.

Busola lawyers would be paid if indeed Fatoyinbo is found guilty or enters a plead bargain.

How does that translate to Busola wanting 10 million naira.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by martowskin1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
Eteka1:
That's exactly what he is saying. He is wondering where Aunty Kemi went to type those documents.

Biodun is a smart niga,

Use propaganda fight the issue to death

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by crazygod(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
new2012:
Let kemi earn her money, she has no dignity, no value, no sense. Aint that how so many make money in Nigeria? 'Money is sweet even if it comes in dirty sack'

She will still bite what she can not chew in no distant time.

The issue here is how a pastor (supposed man of God) pay a lunatic/several bloggers to launder his image- even our own on nairaland.

Lots of PR guys are involve to clean an image here, it seems image on earth is more valuable that that of the afterlife, what again do these pastors preach? One for all?
It seems u are his financial accountant abi?/
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by martineverest(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
martowskin1:

Biodun is a smart niga,

Use propaganda fight the issue to death
exactly what he is doing?

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by moshino(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Very disgraceful family!

When your daughter, sister or mother gets raped we'll see how you feel.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by abels(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
you be mumu aswear
WalkerMichael:
Very disgraceful family!

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by anpipac: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
Idle foolish bastard. You lack wisdom. You are not born wisdom. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. The fire will burn you soonest is warming up. I don't know that pastor before and I have not seen him before neither are mine a Yoruba man. But you will face God soonest.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Funny how my comments was removed by the mod

Continue supporting fake news nairaland
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Naija and fake new is just like fulani and herdsmen or Biafra and internet fraudsters or afonja and skull mining...
May the Lord deliver us from this kind Lubbish o!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by banji1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
From every lie, there's always an atom of truth. Mr Dakolo please feel free to sue Miss Olunloyo for the libel, or keep shut!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by salford: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
How would anyone believe that letter demanding 10million naira? Gullible Nigerians.
Like she would go through all that because of 10million naira that can't even buy the cheapest car in her husband's garage lol

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
Atleast 10m will see their kids through school

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by naijaschoolguru(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
new2012:
Let kemi earn her money, she has no dignity, no value, no sense. Aint that how so many make money in Nigeria? 'Money is sweet even if it comes in dirty sack'

She will still bite what she can not chew in no distant time.

The issue here is how a pastor (supposed man of God) pay a lunatic/several bloggers to launder his image- even our own on nairaland.

Lots of PR guys are involve to clean an image here, it seems image on earth is more valuable that that of the afterlife, what again do these pastors preach? One for all?
But I pity your life sha. How did you come into the conclusion that she was paid by the pastor? You have a very big problem, the pastor is not the cause of your problem. Sense fall on you. Idiat
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by salford: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
Eteka1:
That's exactly what he is saying. He is wondering where Aunty Kemi went to type those documents.
The same Nigeria that people will generate birth certificates, marriage certificates etc for 1000 naira.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by sammhi(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
I once said Timi is a big liar
The poor girl called Busola is one I pity . Using her to get at the pastor and to make easy money.
What manner of Christian keep a matter for 20 years without forgiveness and after 3 kids then suddenly wake to demand for money for the rape . Chai !
May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by iReddington: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
anpipac:
Idle foolish bastard. You lack wisdom. You are not born wisdom. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. The fire will burn you soonest is warming up. I don't know that pastor before and I have not seen him before neither are mine a Yoruba man. But you will face God soonest.
Why not leave him to face his God like you said, instead of heaping curses on Timi, you just said it that you don't know the pastor, why are you now vouching for him so strongly as if he can't do no wrong. Stop contradicting yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by bass7: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
francescainnoce:
Presently, in this world where we live in, so many things are possible. yet so many things are not possible. But my only concern is that the Nigerian Youths and young adults should maximise their rapid response skills to trends - extend those skills to things that will grow and elevate us. these guys (the accuser and the accused) are financially stable to an extent in a quote, but many youths and young adults buy data to keep up with the news. And at night-fall, when social media and trend may be quite, they begin to feel depressed wondering why they never achieve much.

We- the people are behind the publicity and the sudden flame of so many stories that wouldn't fetch us any benefit whatsoever. Why should I be concerned about what the media says concerning a sensitive matter when in fact, I can reach out to the courthouse and get answers (IF I AM SO ENGROSSED). And then focus on important things that could increase my productivity in life. Then you go to church on Sunday, asking God to pick your call, let me ask you, WHEN DID YOU CALL ON GOD? DO YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER?
DO YOU EVEN HAVE CALL CREDIT TO CALL GOD, because the last time I checked, you used your last 1k to buy internet data to keep up with publicity news.

just so you know, you are your own problem and the farthest you can grow is in the number of your followers. BE GUIDED

Waooo..... I am amazed, this is so far the best comment I have ever come across since I joined this forum....
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
una just they wine us for this case..well one day the real truth will be revealed!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by bass7: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
francescainnoce:
Presently, in this world where we live in, so many things are possible. yet so many things are not possible. But my only concern is that the Nigerian Youths and young adults should maximise their rapid response skills to trends - extend those skills to things that will grow and elevate us. these guys (the accuser and the accused) are financially stable to an extent in a quote, but many youths and young adults buy data to keep up with the news. And at night-fall, when social media and trend may be quite, they begin to feel depressed wondering why they never achieve much.

We- the people are behind the publicity and the sudden flame of so many stories that wouldn't fetch us any benefit whatsoever. Why should I be concerned about what the media says concerning a sensitive matter when in fact, I can reach out to the courthouse and get answers (IF I AM SO ENGROSSED). And then focus on important things that could increase my productivity in life. Then you go to church on Sunday, asking God to pick your call, let me ask you, WHEN DID YOU CALL ON GOD? DO YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER?
DO YOU EVEN HAVE CALL CREDIT TO CALL GOD, because the last time I checked, you used your last 1k to buy internet data to keep up with publicity news.

just so you know, you are your own problem and the farthest you can grow is in the number of your followers. BE GUIDED

Woow!!!! This is about the best comment since I joined these forum.....
Loud it out.......
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
Believe me, timi dakolo's wife can never demand 10million from that pastor.. Timi is not the richest musician in Nigeria oh! But they are not as broke as demanding 10million from that guy.. Kemi has started the same thing that got her arrested some years ago(fake news)... I hope she recovers soon...
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Dareal90s(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
The husband denied it but d wife doesn't
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by francescainnoce(f): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
Thanks, you see, I almost didn't want to post that. But I had to. I realised if there are no demands, there wouldn't be any supply. I noticed within seconds, three posts pertaining to this subject was published on the front page? Why? because people demand this sort of news. And on the flip side, I read about the increased joblessness of most youths and young adults in Nigeria. I carried out research and found that Nigeria is one of the highest users of the internet (Top 10 actually) But will not use it for business purposes. And this narrative has to change. Otherwise, we headed nowhere as a community. Plus the increased dependency on mum, dad, uncle and illegal means of obtaining financial support is just causing as much harm and has negative influence on the good ones. I can go on and on justify and substantiating why the Nigeria Youths and young adult need to wake up. We are creative, great idea innovators, and we kill them by wasting our time on gossip and irrelevant subject.

bass7:

Waooo..... I am amazed, this is so far the best comment I have ever come across since I joined this forum....
Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Amdoyin(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Very disgraceful family!
very very

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by oksmart1992(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin grin
TemmyT002:

Lol
Who send you na?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by OgahBohz: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
francescainnoce:

the first reasonable comment that spoke ma mind ..
unfortunately many will not even read this , you know why?
cuz it's 'too long'..
that's how lazy our youths are these days..
mean while once they read the first line and see something like ..
"Timi Dakolo slept with me..."..
the kinda energy that will be used in reading it can bring down a building..
MISPLACED PRIORITY IS OUR MAJOR PROBLEM AS YOUTHS!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him / Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! / Redeemed Church Cleaned My Entire Street!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.