Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Is This Real? Check Out This Curvy Lady As She Dances Zanku (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Real? Check Out This Curvy Lady As She Dances Zanku (Photos) (1819 Views)

Photos Of This Curvy Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Speechless (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) / Boluwatife Balogun Dances Zanku At His Clothing Line Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Real? Check Out This Curvy Lady As She Dances Zanku (Photos) by celebgistz: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Here is the moment a curvy lady with huge backside was spotted dancing Zanku with Burna Boy’s song “Killin Dem”.

Can her curvy backside be real??

Watch the video
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Mpp7YgytB/

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/is-this-real-check-out-this-curvy-lady-as-she-dances-zanku/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Is This Real? Check Out This Curvy Lady As She Dances Zanku (Photos) by celebgistz: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Watch the full video HERE

Re: Is This Real? Check Out This Curvy Lady As She Dances Zanku (Photos) by celebgistz: 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Is This Real? Check Out This Curvy Lady As She Dances Zanku (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
see me see wahala...

Re: Is This Real? Check Out This Curvy Lady As She Dances Zanku (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Deformed women are now seen as great looking.....

Someone even had the audacity to call her "curvy"

Let me wish such woman on my enemies. They will quickly die under pressure.
Re: Is This Real? Check Out This Curvy Lady As She Dances Zanku (Photos) by santaclaux(f): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

as if you no go like am if she dash you
Re: Is This Real? Check Out This Curvy Lady As She Dances Zanku (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
santaclaux:
as if you no go like am if she dash you

Thinking that men are desperate being that will fukc just about any animal on earth, is probably RIGHT... but sadly I ain't such man.

This woman is hideous IMHO, and even if I had lost my goddam mind and wanted to mount her, there would be nothing in my body excited enough to even succeed.
Re: Is This Real? Check Out This Curvy Lady As She Dances Zanku (Photos) by internationalman(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Most people don't know that a curvy lady isn't the same as a big booty woman.
Re: Is This Real? Check Out This Curvy Lady As She Dances Zanku (Photos) by Eazie351(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
how person go gym this one now?.... this fat is too much
Re: Is This Real? Check Out This Curvy Lady As She Dances Zanku (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
internationalman:

Most people don't know that a curvy lady isn't the same as a big giganticly deformed booty woman.

FIXED
Re: Is This Real? Check Out This Curvy Lady As She Dances Zanku (Photos) by Admin4322(f): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Re: Is This Real? Check Out This Curvy Lady As She Dances Zanku (Photos) by josephine123: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ina mehn

(1) (Reply)

Why I Was Initiated Into A Traditional Cult After Marriage -Regina Daniels / John Dumelo’s Wife Gifty Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday / Toyin Abraham & Broda Shaggi Pictured With Most Tallest Man In Nigeria. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.